Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

How would you rate Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic ?

"Always had regular sports massage but they recommended going to see an Osteopath. Saw David for one injury, booked in for follow up but injured myself again so appointment was brought forward. After a few weeks I have seen a huge difference. Friendly, experienced, straight to the point service. David knew I was hyper mobile as soon as I walked through the door! Highly recommend."
"Very good, paperwork before hand which gave you more time focused on getting stretched and cracke, very professional and friendly."
"Currently 36 weeks pregnant, and have suffered since Sunday with severe lower back nerve pain- making it almost impossible to move about. First time visit with Daniel- can highly recommend have definitely noticed an improvement today. Thank you so much, look forward to further improvement after my next appt. Many Thanks Natalie"
"Got a same day appointment for 3pm, spent the day walking in pain, but left feeling a whole lot better!"
"Very knowledgable, good explanation of what treatment I was receiving and what would be benifical to me as well. Will be returning."
"I saw David on Saturday, I have lower back (disc) problems which had been terrible for the week leading up to my visit, after some manipulation and massage I am 100% better, I have another appointment booked in, I am very pleased with the results and would recommend seeing David without hesitation."
"I visited David today and he was great. Very friendly and I immediately felt relaxed! He done amazing work on my neck and back, and I left feeling a lot less tension and tightness. Won’t hesitate to go back to him for any future back pains."
"I feel much better, having come to the clinic this morning. I gave very short notice and so was pleased they could accommodate me.l am already feeling the benefit of having the consultation and would recommend David to anyone with a similar problem. Tim Munday"
"I've had a wonderful experience, my hand surely thanks David and so do I."
"I have been using this Practice for a while and both David and Daniel are excellent Osteopaths, very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. They are so good I have no hesitation in recommending them to users at my local gym."
"Managed to get an appointment with David very quickly following a back problem flaring up on holiday. Really personal and a great result after just one session. Really liked the fact there was no push for a 2nd session and that it was really down to how my back felt a moving forward if I needed to visit again. All in all really happy with the service provided."
"Great results and great service,very polite and talked me through everything he was going to do."
"I hurt my back on 3 weekends ago so i phoned daniel monday morning and he saw me that evening. After seeing daniel 3 times (once a week) i now have zero back pain."
"Very friendly service. Loved the setting. Feel great after the session. Thank yoy"
"Very friendly and relaxed knew what he was doing and made me feel like there is a light at the end of this painful tunnel"
"David made me feel very comfortable and at ease as soon as I walked through the door and I felt even better walking out. Very professional but also friendly. Very happy."
"Pleasant professional and effective experience"
"Daniel was very professional and thorough. He sorted out what the problem was and then dealt with it. Instantly a lot easier and much better the following day. I would wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend him."
"I’m very satisfied with the experience one of the most authentic clinics that I have ever been they genuinely concerned about your health not your pocket very professional friendly and helpful went in with a sore neck came out pain free and happy to have met genuine nice people can’t wait for my next visit would recommend them 💯."
"The clinic was recommended to me by a friend, whom I think is a regular visitor. I was very happy with my visit and left feeling very happy and in less pain than I was."
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 287 reviews