Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

How would you rate Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic ?

Lorreta Cascarini
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and relaxed knew what he was doing and made me feel like there is a light at the end of this painful tunnel"
Maria Mcnamara
Verified Buyer
"David made me feel very comfortable and at ease as soon as I walked through the door and I felt even better walking out. Very professional but also friendly. Very happy."
Claire Drew
Verified Buyer
"Pleasant professional and effective experience"
Simon Sykes
Verified Buyer
"Daniel was very professional and thorough. He sorted out what the problem was and then dealt with it. Instantly a lot easier and much better the following day. I would wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend him."
Lobna Nowacki
Verified Buyer
"I’m very satisfied with the experience one of the most authentic clinics that I have ever been they genuinely concerned about your health not your pocket very professional friendly and helpful went in with a sore neck came out pain free and happy to have met genuine nice people can’t wait for my next visit would recommend them 💯."
Clare Diane Yeomans
Verified Buyer
"The clinic was recommended to me by a friend, whom I think is a regular visitor. I was very happy with my visit and left feeling very happy and in less pain than I was."
"30 years of constant lower back pain after seeing Daniel I know feel released from the pain and tension he is truly magic"
Conrad Strachan
Verified Buyer
"Went to see David on my wife’s recommendation with a bad neck. What a nice guy and made me feel at ease instantly. It was all sorted and is feeling much much better. Would highly recommend."
Valerie Green
"very helpful"
"Very good workout and massage but now I feel like being kicked in the butt by a mule. On pain killers and anti inflammatory tablets that are not doing anything."
Elizabeth Gill
Verified Buyer
"Very reassuring as I’d never seen an osteopath before and the movement in my back is so much easier after one session! Will definitely be going back, thank you."
Felicity Grimley
Verified Buyer
"I was seen by Daniel who kindly agreed to a late evening appointment on day I called. I had severe low back pain which he explained was due to inflamed fascia. The treatment was clearly effective as in less than 24 hrs later I felt almost back to normal & was able to move about comfortably. Very happy with treatment & service."
"Excellent communication with clients and well explained treatment. Very warm and friendly place. Highly recommend this clinic"
Arron Dodds
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, made to feel comfortable and at home. Will be going back for another session would recomend👍"
Maureen Bowden
Verified Buyer
"Great first visit to the clinic, seen by Daniel, hoping after another couple of visits I will be back to normal with no back pain.I was very grateful that I was fitted in the next morning after explaining that I was in a lot of pain"
"Exactly what I was looking for just a general once over sports massage. Daniel, Very helpful!"
"Daniel is very welcoming and makes you feel at ease.would highly recommend him with what ever problem you have"
Steven Kelly
Verified Buyer
"My first Osteopath experience, so I was pretty nervous...David made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in. I felt totally at ease during my session, and am looking forward to my next appointment."
Paul Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Feel so much better already and looking forward to next weeks appointment."
"The session was really great for releasing my joints and any tension. Knowledgeable and reassuring."
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 273 reviews