Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

How would you rate Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Daniel is very welcoming and makes you feel at ease.would highly recommend him with what ever problem you have"
Steven Kelly
Verified Buyer
"My first Osteopath experience, so I was pretty nervous...David made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in. I felt totally at ease during my session, and am looking forward to my next appointment."
Paul Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Feel so much better already and looking forward to next weeks appointment."
"The session was really great for releasing my joints and any tension. Knowledgeable and reassuring."
Phillip Morgan
Verified Buyer
"First time I have used an osteopath so wasn't sure what to expect following a muscle injury to my calf. I was immediately put at ease by David and got good advice on treatment and prevention of a recurrence."
Sally Mudares
Verified Buyer
"I visited this morning and Daniel manipulated and massaged my back and I walked out of there pain free, excellent! Would highly recommend. Sally Mudares"
Janet Stevens
Verified Buyer
"I was greeted very efficiently but friendly David who made me feel really comfortable. The treatment I received was very effective & I look forward to my next visit."
Elizabeth Kelliher
Verified Buyer
"I have been having some pain in my neck for about 3 months now. I saw Daniel yesterday and already can feel it improving! Highly recommend."
"I've been treated by David at the Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic for 2 seperate incidents now. The most recent aiding recovery after a whiplash injury from a recent car accident. Would highly recommend their services and do so. Very professional and the treatment works."
Tom McCartney
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and managed to help me out a lot even on my 1st visit."
Rebecca Seymour
Verified Buyer
"I was recommended to this clinic and had my first appointment with David today. I was very impressed with the work David did and was amazed with his knowledge. I can highly recommend his clinic."
Maxine Owen
Verified Buyer
"Felt comfortable in the clinic and listened to and confident in the treatment Daniel gave me"
Ritesh Patel
"Very good and helpful"
"I was made to feel comfortable and relaxed. I was continually asked how I felt and if I was ok. I would highly recommend to anyone. I went there with severe neck pain due to a trapped nerve for 8 months, even though it was not cured there and then and will need more treatments I felt a lot less in pain and cannot wait for my next treatment."
"Treatment worked and the osteopath was very professional."
"I was nervous at first as I wasn't sure what to expect but after some back manipulation and advice from Daniel I felt a lot better."
Christopher Morris
Verified Buyer
"Just finished my first session at Pickford Lane:received a warm welcome and was impressed with the treatment"
Lee Walker
Verified Buyer
"I have an issue with my quad , groin & lower back ( it mainly felt like a dead leg & sharp pains within the groin & Lower back) The doctor advised it was possibly a pulled muscle or tendon & to rest up. After a month of this including time off sick to rest I couldn’t decide whether I needed a physio or osteopath as it was not improving at all. I carried out a local search & opted for Pickford lane on the reviews I read. I have had one meeting with David was & he was really helpful, although he could not confirm if it was a leg or lower back issue he did say that it should only take 2-3 visits to rectify ( which due to the amount of pain I was in I doubted!) he treated both areas & I have improved significantly daily since. I would definitely recommend the clinic & David specifically."
Josie Haggar
Verified Buyer
"My first ever Visit to an osteopath! Was a little bit nervous but Daniel was really welcoming and immediately put me at ease! :)"
Robert Bruce McBain
Verified Buyer
"David was extremely thorough & helped me understand my pain, told me what to do & what not to do to help. Very knowledgeable, helpful & put me at ease, fully recommended."
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 257 reviews