Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic
Read Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic:

Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

daniel.levicki@hotmail.com

158 Overton Drive
Wanstead

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy
I have been seeing Daniel on and off for a number of years now, fully recommend him a real genuine guy, who makes you feel welcome and at ease with his knowledge and experience in Osteopathy, sorts my weak back out every time. Well worth giving him a try.
When I first went there 6 weeks ago I was apprehensive about getting any treatment for my bad back.But Robbie's reassuring manner put me well at ease and his professional application left me in no doubt that I was in good hands.
After having NHS treatment for Vertigo some time ago, I was now having a second bad episode , I saw Dominic who was kind and careful he helped me to understand what he was doing and what might happen after my treatment. I am very happy to say that the Vertigo has almost cleared and I have made another appointment to see Dominic for further advice. Clean and quiet practice. positive help and advice I highly recommend Pickford Lane
Daniel is absolutely fantastic, really kind genuine person and makes you feel really comfortable and at ease during treatment, we have visited Daniel twice cant wait for my third appt! Feel amazing after every time. 1000% always recommend!
Daniels a down to earth guy, quality sense of humour. And Top it all off he’s fixed any sort of back pain I’ve had going on for years, in 4 sessions. Highly recommend him!!
I have suffered with a trapped nerve for months resulting to lower back pain and leg pain. From my first session with Daniel, I felt instant relief. Without hesitation, I immediately booked myself in for the next session. Amazing service. Professional and friendly. He knows exactly what he is doing. Highly recommend. Thank you again Daniel!
I have suffered with a bad back since my early teens, the doctor has never acknowledged or helped with this. I get severe pain in my lower back on both sides and also, just under my shoulder blades too. I am only 27 and my back is awful but I saw constantinos today, and he was absolutely brilliant. Straight away I felt the relief and I’m moving again. I have been unable to move much for the last week after I fell down the stairs, which made my regular pains much worse and had also moved up to my neck. Constantinos manipulated my back and neck after a thorough assessment/examination and advise. Highly recommend him and this clinic. I was told to go to them via my mum who sees Daniel. And she says he is also very good. Clean. Comfortable. Friendly. Covid safe. Perfect. Thank you so much constantinos !
My baby was suffering with which seemed like a build up of wind each night and became so unsettled, I went to see Constantinos and he was amazing he completely changed her, she was no longer unsettled. It took about 3 sessions as she was tight on one side, I can’t recommend him enough I’m so happy I have a very smiley baby ☺️
Pat S - During November I was suffering from severe neck and back pain. I attended the clinic and was seen by Daniel on three occasions. I found Daniel to be very professional and friendly. Daniel explained to me exactly what he was going to do. Daniel also gave me some exercises to do at home which has helped enormously. I noted the treatment room was very clean and sanitized it gave me comfort to know that your temperature is check before you enter. I need know further treatment after the three visit. I am pleased to report that I am now pain free. Thank you Daniel.
When I was referred to Daniel (via a family friend), I was in a great deal of pain with an upper-leg injury and which had been caused by running. Daniel worked his magic and within a few sessions I was already feeling better. I am now bsck up and running and back to my schedule, so happy! thank you Daniel :)
Amazing service by Daniel. Really helped me with my back following a bad fall. Nice, clean and relaxing atmosphere - Daniel really puts you at ease! Would recommend to anyone that has back pain.
Dominic was absolutely fantastic. I arrived with very severe (8/10) hip pain and had also developed soreness in my hamstring. His treatment started with stretching my hip and then moved on to strengthening my legs to prevent the injury happening again. This was whilst he advised me to keep moving and exercising, which is very positive for a runner. :D I returned each week feeling better and I feel a lot stronger now 6 weeks on! I would really recommend Dom to everyone as he is very friendly, knowledgeable and relaxed and makes you feel positive :D
Very impressed with the work Dominic has done, ive had back pain for years and now feel like a whole new woman. Can not recommend enough!
Pulled my back 3 weeks ago and I couldn’t stand up, was in agony! Dominic see me on the same day and helped me so much that I cannot thank him enough. Total professional who knows his stuff. I am now back to full motion and pain free! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.
I've had a back pain for 10 months.NHS doctor made the wrong diagnosis,so I was still struggling with the pain and was doing incorrect excercises,advised by the same doctor. Fortunately for me, Dominic,made a fantastic job and from first day I felt so much better. Been twice there and will go again!! Also,very nice and polite in his speech,Dominic explained all very clear and useful! 5 stars !!! Thank you!!
Daniel is an absolute magician! I’m actually glad I managed to find him due to my last Osteopath being shut!! He’s nice and local, doesn’t charge a bomb and gets the job done!! Compared to what I was receiving before I’m blown away by how different Daniel treats. He takes his time, examined properly and explains everything he is doing and why. I can’t believe I was paying double and trekking to the city! Happy to recommend him to anyone!
Being seeing Daniel on and off whenever my back starts to play up. He never fails to fix my back, usually after 1 session sometimes two depending on how bad it is. Can highly recommend him and his clinic.
All of a sudden my foot started giving away for no reason and after going to the GP who had no idea what to do. I was told to go see Daniel by my friend and was blown away by how quick Daniel diagnosed me. Just by speaking to me Daniel told me what was wrong before anything had started. I had my treatment today and already feel 10 times better and relieved it isn’t anything bad! I was very nervous but Daniel is a very calming man and I can’t thank him enough!
I can’t recommend enough the clinic and its highly professional and very friendly staff. Always responsive and willing to help in a very professional and human way. I have Hypermobility Syndrom (EDS type 3) and suffer from chronic back and neck pain. Daniel helped me immensely through my entire pregnancy to keep the pain levels to minimum and with his help I managed to stay active, go to work and enjoy this precious time of my life. Daniel is an extremely skilled professional, who is also very caring and friendly. I would highly recommend him and the rest of the professionals who work in the clinic.
Seen Daniel over the years and can happily recommend him.
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 355 reviews