Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

How would you rate Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic?

Conrad Strachan
Verified Buyer
"Went to see David on my wife’s recommendation with a bad neck. What a nice guy and made me feel at ease instantly. It was all sorted and is feeling much much better. Would highly recommend."
Valerie Green
"very helpful"
"Very good workout and massage but now I feel like being kicked in the butt by a mule. On pain killers and anti inflammatory tablets that are not doing anything."
Elizabeth Gill
Verified Buyer
"Very reassuring as I’d never seen an osteopath before and the movement in my back is so much easier after one session! Will definitely be going back, thank you."
Felicity Grimley
Verified Buyer
"I was seen by Daniel who kindly agreed to a late evening appointment on day I called. I had severe low back pain which he explained was due to inflamed fascia. The treatment was clearly effective as in less than 24 hrs later I felt almost back to normal & was able to move about comfortably. Very happy with treatment & service."
"Excellent communication with clients and well explained treatment. Very warm and friendly place. Highly recommend this clinic"
Arron Dodds
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, made to feel comfortable and at home. Will be going back for another session would recomend👍"
Maureen Bowden
Verified Buyer
"Great first visit to the clinic, seen by Daniel, hoping after another couple of visits I will be back to normal with no back pain.I was very grateful that I was fitted in the next morning after explaining that I was in a lot of pain"
"Exactly what I was looking for just a general once over sports massage. Daniel, Very helpful!"
"Daniel is very welcoming and makes you feel at ease.would highly recommend him with what ever problem you have"
Steven Kelly
Verified Buyer
"My first Osteopath experience, so I was pretty nervous...David made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in. I felt totally at ease during my session, and am looking forward to my next appointment."
Paul Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Feel so much better already and looking forward to next weeks appointment."
"The session was really great for releasing my joints and any tension. Knowledgeable and reassuring."
Phillip Morgan
Verified Buyer
"First time I have used an osteopath so wasn't sure what to expect following a muscle injury to my calf. I was immediately put at ease by David and got good advice on treatment and prevention of a recurrence."
Sally Mudares
Verified Buyer
"I visited this morning and Daniel manipulated and massaged my back and I walked out of there pain free, excellent! Would highly recommend. Sally Mudares"
Janet Stevens
Verified Buyer
"I was greeted very efficiently but friendly David who made me feel really comfortable. The treatment I received was very effective & I look forward to my next visit."
Elizabeth Kelliher
Verified Buyer
"I have been having some pain in my neck for about 3 months now. I saw Daniel yesterday and already can feel it improving! Highly recommend."
"I've been treated by David at the Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic for 2 seperate incidents now. The most recent aiding recovery after a whiplash injury from a recent car accident. Would highly recommend their services and do so. Very professional and the treatment works."
Tom McCartney
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and managed to help me out a lot even on my 1st visit."
Rebecca Seymour
Verified Buyer
"I was recommended to this clinic and had my first appointment with David today. I was very impressed with the work David did and was amazed with his knowledge. I can highly recommend his clinic."
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 266 reviews