Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

daniel.levicki@hotmail.com

158 Overton Drive
Wanstead

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy

"Daniel is amazing guy I have big back low pain and he fix that quick and professional thank you very much I will recommend."
"Professional, relaxing environment. Problem found straight away & really worked that area. Also given great advice & exercises to do. I go back next week to continue treatment. Well worth the money spent!"
"Very nice and professional"
"I suffer with bad headaches caused by my neck so went to see David it was amazing first time I have not had a headache in months will be going again next week to keep neck moving money well spent"
"was very pleased with treatment and Daniel was very nice ."
"Saw David with a sore arm. Had it for over a year and quite honestly was fed up with the pain. Seen doctor and physio but no respite from pain. David was very amiable and worked on my shoulder and neck. Came out of there with an aching shoulder but within a couple of hours no pain at all. Back next week to work on my elbow and forearm. Very pleased with the results in just one appointment."
"Very welcoming relaxed atmosphere. More movement after first treatment waiting for next weeks treatment."
"Great service, made to feel very welcome and put at ease, good assessment on what was going on and an honest review of what will happen going forward. Had previously gone through he MSK at local hospital which was pointless, so my treatment here is money well spent."
"I saw David today with lower back pain. He was very knowledgeable as well as friendly and welcoming. I have much more movement and less pain following my treatment and will be going back next week to finish the job!!"
"V.proffesssioanal welcoming environment. Exactly what I wanted. Educational appointment. Very happy booked to return next week."
"Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, very informative, and feel like I’ll get a great result in the end."
"I came to see Daniel with regards to my neck pain. He managed to fit me in at 8;30pm and was able to sort me out in 1 session. My neck feels so much better and am looking forward to my appointment next week. Thanks Daniel!"
"Waked into the clinic in agony and very ristricted movement on neck & shoulders. After less than an hour with David I felt as though a miracle had occurred. I have no pain an have enjoyed cooking an serving dinner for my. Hildren and grandchildren. David was very professional and put me at my ease straight away. Wholeheartedly recommend this service without any reservations. Carol, Erith"
"David is second to none with his professional and friendly approach. After my first session I have less pain and more movement in my neck."
"First visit and so glad I went. Treatment was professional with an informal approach which put me at ease although I was in pain. Kept me informed of what he was doing at each stage and gave advice on exercise and treatment. Would definitely recommend."
"I visited David with problems with my neck. He immediately put me at ease and most importantly gave me back more movement and less pain. He explained what was happening at each stage so I understood what to expect. I would not hesitate to recommend him."
"David really good. Had some really good advice on posture. Booked in for next appointment and for husband as well"
"David was so welcoming, I felt comfortable and relaxed the whole time, he has really helped relieve pain I was having in my neck and lower back! I will definitely be visiting regularly. Haven’t felt this good in ages."
"David was great sorted out my problem. Clearly knows his stuff. Very friendly, very professional and makes you feel at ease. Would highly recommend. Thanks David"
"Had my first session on Sunday and absolutely loved it! Got another one on Sunday. Can already feel that my back has become a bit stronger!"
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 317 reviews