Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

How would you rate Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic ?

"After sciatica kept me stuck in bed and out of work for three days, a colleague recommended the Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic. I had never tried osteopathy before and didn't know what to expect. I had an appointment with David, who was very professional and answered all my questions. I could feel the difference straight after that first appointment and haven't had any pain since. Great service!"
"Felt very at ease and comfortable straight away. During the session was kept informed with every movement and manipulation that was made. Felt a lot easier and of course tender but, more positive with the information I had received."
"Although nervous not having visited an osteopath before I was very impressed by the caring attitude,explanation of my problem and treatment. I felt much improved when I left and look forward to my next treatment"
"David is both friendly and professional, I was put at ease straight away. Most importantly it's now 4 days since my first treatment and I'm pleased to say my symptoms are easing and I am feeling far more comfortable - money well spent. I would most definitely recommend David to my friends and encourage anyone reading this review to book in straight away."
"I went to see David for a back problem. He gave me some really good advice and undertook some massage and manipulation - Already starting to feel the benefits after one session! Highly recommend."
"Thought the service was excellent and would recommend to my family and friends really relieved now and the back pain I had was unbearable I’m on mend now thanks to this clinic."
"Went to see David about my shoulder problem on Wednesday, gave me a massage and some manipulation. Very nice chap, so far so good ! Hopefully he can help me to improve my condition. Early days yet as I will need a few more sessions before I can see any improvement ! Looking forward to see him again in a few weeks ! Thanks David !"
"Very informative session. Already feeling relief from sustained injury."
"Always had regular sports massage but they recommended going to see an Osteopath. Saw David for one injury, booked in for follow up but injured myself again so appointment was brought forward. After a few weeks I have seen a huge difference. Friendly, experienced, straight to the point service. David knew I was hyper mobile as soon as I walked through the door! Highly recommend."
"Very good, paperwork before hand which gave you more time focused on getting stretched and cracke, very professional and friendly."
"Currently 36 weeks pregnant, and have suffered since Sunday with severe lower back nerve pain- making it almost impossible to move about. First time visit with Daniel- can highly recommend have definitely noticed an improvement today. Thank you so much, look forward to further improvement after my next appt. Many Thanks Natalie"
"Got a same day appointment for 3pm, spent the day walking in pain, but left feeling a whole lot better!"
"Very knowledgable, good explanation of what treatment I was receiving and what would be benifical to me as well. Will be returning."
"I saw David on Saturday, I have lower back (disc) problems which had been terrible for the week leading up to my visit, after some manipulation and massage I am 100% better, I have another appointment booked in, I am very pleased with the results and would recommend seeing David without hesitation."
"I visited David today and he was great. Very friendly and I immediately felt relaxed! He done amazing work on my neck and back, and I left feeling a lot less tension and tightness. Won’t hesitate to go back to him for any future back pains."
"I feel much better, having come to the clinic this morning. I gave very short notice and so was pleased they could accommodate me.l am already feeling the benefit of having the consultation and would recommend David to anyone with a similar problem. Tim Munday"
"I've had a wonderful experience, my hand surely thanks David and so do I."
"I have been using this Practice for a while and both David and Daniel are excellent Osteopaths, very knowledgeable and easy to get along with. They are so good I have no hesitation in recommending them to users at my local gym."
"Managed to get an appointment with David very quickly following a back problem flaring up on holiday. Really personal and a great result after just one session. Really liked the fact there was no push for a 2nd session and that it was really down to how my back felt a moving forward if I needed to visit again. All in all really happy with the service provided."
"Great results and great service,very polite and talked me through everything he was going to do."
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 295 reviews