Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic
Read Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic:

Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

daniel.levicki@hotmail.com

158 Overton Drive
Wanstead

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy
When I was referred to Daniel (via a family friend), I was in a great deal of pain with an upper-leg injury and which had been caused by running. Daniel worked his magic and within a few sessions I was already feeling better. I am now bsck up and running and back to my schedule, so happy! thank you Daniel :)
Amazing service by Daniel. Really helped me with my back following a bad fall. Nice, clean and relaxing atmosphere - Daniel really puts you at ease! Would recommend to anyone that has back pain.
Dominic was absolutely fantastic. I arrived with very severe (8/10) hip pain and had also developed soreness in my hamstring. His treatment started with stretching my hip and then moved on to strengthening my legs to prevent the injury happening again. This was whilst he advised me to keep moving and exercising, which is very positive for a runner. :D I returned each week feeling better and I feel a lot stronger now 6 weeks on! I would really recommend Dom to everyone as he is very friendly, knowledgeable and relaxed and makes you feel positive :D
Very impressed with the work Dominic has done, ive had back pain for years and now feel like a whole new woman. Can not recommend enough!
Pulled my back 3 weeks ago and I couldn’t stand up, was in agony! Dominic see me on the same day and helped me so much that I cannot thank him enough. Total professional who knows his stuff. I am now back to full motion and pain free! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.
I've had a back pain for 10 months.NHS doctor made the wrong diagnosis,so I was still struggling with the pain and was doing incorrect excercises,advised by the same doctor.
Fortunately for me, Dominic,made a fantastic job and from first day I felt so much better.
Been twice there and will go again!!
Also,very nice and polite in his speech,Dominic explained all very clear and useful!
5 stars !!!
Thank you!!
Daniel is an absolute magician! I’m actually glad I managed to find him due to my last Osteopath being shut!! He’s nice and local, doesn’t charge a bomb and gets the job done!! Compared to what I was receiving before I’m blown away by how different Daniel treats. He takes his time, examined properly and explains everything he is doing and why. I can’t believe I was paying double and trekking to the city! Happy to recommend him to anyone!
Being seeing Daniel on and off whenever my back starts to play up. He never fails to fix my back, usually after 1 session sometimes two depending on how bad it is. Can highly recommend him and his clinic.
All of a sudden my foot started giving away for no reason and after going to the GP who had no idea what to do. I was told to go see Daniel by my friend and was blown away by how quick Daniel diagnosed me. Just by speaking to me Daniel told me what was wrong before anything had started. I had my treatment today and already feel 10 times better and relieved it isn’t anything bad! I was very nervous but Daniel is a very calming man and I can’t thank him enough!
I can’t recommend enough the clinic and its highly professional and very friendly staff. Always responsive and willing to help in a very professional and human way.

I have Hypermobility Syndrom (EDS type 3) and suffer from chronic back and neck pain.

Daniel helped me immensely through my entire pregnancy to keep the pain levels to minimum and with his help I managed to stay active, go to work and enjoy this precious time of my life.

Daniel is an extremely skilled professional, who is also very caring and friendly. I would highly recommend him and the rest of the professionals who work in the clinic.
Seen Daniel over the years and can happily recommend him.
To the point and no messing around. Daniel was able to quickly diagnose and sort out my problem. Nice relaxing atmosphere and Daniel knows how to have a laugh! Really enjoyed my first session!
I am a 47 male. Bean to many clinics. For should back pain. And can honestly say if you have any pain go and visit daniel or Dominic. they get straight on with fixing you. no wasting small talk. Money well spent. So pleased I have got them near wear I live.. magic men. Gary..💯✔️
I saw Rafeal for acute back pain, within 1 session the pain and spasm was improved. Highly recommend Rafeal very he was professional, compassionate and put a nervous client at ease .
I've been seeing Daniel regularly for almost 2 years now. He originally really helped with my neck pain. Before seeing Daniel, I was seeing a chiropractor 3 times a week for 1 month which did nothing and the appointments were about 5 minutes long. I cannot believe how much better Daniels treatment was. He actually spends time with you and explains what exactly is wrong. He doesn't force you to book loads of sessions up front or to keep coming back. You won't find a more honest and kind Osteopath anywhere!
I was recommended to see Daniel from all my colleagues at work. I tweaked my back pretty badly picking up some bricks. Couldn't move for 2 days. Went to see Daniel and had almost 80% movement after the first treatment! He's a top bloke!
I had lower back pain on and off for years but never got it looked at. It got to the point recently where the pain was getting a lot worse and I was taking painkillers every day to help when I decided enough was enough I needed to get my back seen to.

I had an appointment with Dominic and at the end of the appointment he'd diagnosed the problem and actually made my pain feel less severe - after one session! I've seen him regularly since and I can move so much better, do day to day things and hardly taken a painkiller. I just can't believe how much better my back is.

He is very knowledgeable, listens to exactly what you say, he's professional and very caring. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this clinic and in particular Dominic.
This clinic came highly recommended by loads of my friends and I'm so glad I found out about this place! I saw Daniel who was really professional, honest and all around a nice guy and he was able to simply tell me what was wrong. My back feels 80% better literally as I left and I'm looking forward to my next appointment next week. Thank you Daniel!
My appointment was with Dominic and I definitely recommend his professionalism and knowledge.
His diagnosis was on point after few minutes talking to him.
I have been to many osteopaths in south east London, Dominic is the best around.
I am so grateful to Daniel!! He saw me at 9pm on late notice when I was the most agony I've ever been in. I couldn't breathe properly nor move. Daniel was so calm and reassuring quickly diagnosing that my rib was out of place and popping it back in! I can't believe the relief I felt almost instantly! Thank you so much!
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 346 reviews