Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

daniel.levicki@hotmail.com

158 Overton Drive
Wanstead

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy

"I went to see an Osteopath for the first time today and saw Daniel. He was very kind and welcoming and made me feel comfortable straight away as I was a little nervous. My back feels so much better after just 1 session. I had previously seen a chiropractor 6 times before coming here and am amazed at the difference! Cant recommend Daniel enough. Thank you!"
"A friendly service service and the practitioner is knowledgeable and experienced. I have had many tips on exercises to do at home and this togther with the visits has vastly improved my back condition. Would recommend them to others, just as they were recommended to me. They have many patients who return periodically as a prevention measure which is a good sign."
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 323 reviews