Pensionlite Ltd Reviews

01952 279379

support@pensionlite.co.uk

Denby House
Stafford Court, ,

I wanted advice on transferring out my defined benefit (DB) pension. The advice I received from Pensionlite was excellent. I now have a much clearer understanding of my options for my future pension plans and feel confident that I am making the right decision to leave my DB pension untouched. Pensionlite is able to explain complex financial decisions in a simple, easy to understand manner. I would highly recommend.
Very happy with the service Lorna gave me over my pension. Helped me focus my mind. I did a complete turnaround from what I originally thought I would do thanks to Lorna’s kind and supportive advice.
Excellent advice and assistance whenever needed. My advisor is very quick to respond and always resolves any queries. Highly recommended service. Jan
Great service. Doing a final salary transfer is pretty nerve wracking but Pensionlite were friendly, transparent, trustworthy and gave great advice. Couldn't ask for better.
All good, the Ladies are all helpful and nothing seems to be too much trouble, efficient and professional safe hands.
The attention and service I get from Louise Morgan, on behalf of Pensionlite, is exemplary.
Louise was great. She explained everything so I could understand. A very friendly, personable lady who takes great notes, thus enabling the friendly touch and good conversation leading to the review
I am so pleased I contacted Pensionlite and the advice and personal touch is second to none.
Our advisor Tom Williams is a very friendly and knowledgeable man and explains everything to us so that we understand our pension properly and what options are best for us.
I have already recommended my brother in law to Pensionlite and would not hesitate to recommend to others too.
Just received a really nice open and honest chat with a PensionLite representative. Should I ever decide to transfer my DB pension in the future, then they will be my first port of call.
Satisfied client for 12 years. Being self employed since 1990 I had been contributing to a personal pension plus had 2 small fund from previous employment, none of which were performing. Pensionlite’s advice was to combine all 3 and the result has been very positive. They have been particularly supportive during the pandemic , keeping calm and proactive. I would not hesitate in recommending Pensionlite regarding both pensions and investment in general.
Very pleasant experiance as I enquired about moving my portfolio to Pension Lite and Robert was excellent. He took the time to go through my pension plans and advised accordingly and without predjudice. I would highly recommend!
Contacted Pensionlite to get the financial advice required to transfer my Defined benefits pension into a Flexible drawdown. With current legislation this is a complicated subject, but Becky my first point of contact and Lorna, who dealt with my case were both very helpful, friendly and gave excellent service from start to finish. I would therefore highly recommend Pensionlite to others who need pension advice!
Excellent advice clearly explained and easy to understand in reviews and telephone conversations
I have been advised by Pensionlite for the last 15 years. I have a small pension which is managed by them and I am very happy with the results. In this last year alone their advice has paid dividends. At the start of last year with investments hit by the COVID19 crisis I saw a loss due to the reaction within the markets. With their advice I have seen that loss turned to a gain of 8 percent within a year. The advisors I have spoken with are warm and friendly and put financial matters into words that are easy to understand. Nothing is to much trouble. They provide an excellent service and I know that I am being listened too.
I would recommend Pensionlite to anyone who are at the stage of sorting out there company pension from our first phone call to date we have been treated with kindness ,respect,and in a very professional manner everyone we dealt with Tom,Lorna ,Hayley they were all superb and nothing was too much bother what a great team whether we contacted them via Email And or Telephone.
We used Pensionlite for a Final Salary pension transfer review, as we’d previously used them successfully a few years ago.

Many thanks to Lorna and her team for the professionalism, understanding and consideration in dealing with our transfer, with all our concerns answered in a calm and courteous manner.

I’d gladly recommend Pensionlite for their excellent service in dealing with our transfer so efficiently.
Good experience from a knowledgeable team of professionals.
Friendly, knowledgeable and Customer service to boot! I would recommend Pensionlite without hesitation. If its not right for you they will tell you even if you dont like the answer!
Having dealt with Pensionlite for over 3 years we are very confident in the advice given and the skills they have to ensure our retirement is as secure as financial markets allow.
After my review and advice given by Louise Morgan on my Pension Plan and part of this was (Expression of Wish ) this was one element which i needed to update. I would like to say with out reservation that the assistance given by Louise was both professional and well above my expectations and the end result is excellent and of great benefit for my Family in the future.
Thank you.