Pensionlite Reviews

01952 279379

support@pensionlite.co.uk

Denby House
Stafford Court

Louise Morgan is a highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly advisor who gains the trust of clients with her confident and chatty style. I know I’m in good hands when we have our conversations and her advice and attention to detail has benefited me throughout. I’m very happy that she looks after my client interest.I cannot commend her highly enough to her superiors.
The customer service is always exemplary. All queries are professionally addressed and the fund valuation app. is very useful. Good team and feels like clients are valued..
I was very pleased with the standard of service and was impressed by the level of experience of your staff. They listened to what I had to say and gave good appropriate advice.
Communication was clear and concise by telephone and email.
Pensionlite provided advice on the Cash Equivalent Transfer of two DB pensions to my personal pension plan. Rod Ings researched my requirements thoroughly and his recommendation report was comprehensive and clearly presented. The transfers were completed efficiently by Angela within a tight deadline.

Mr Gordon Dalgarno
Having struggled to find a suitable IFA to assist with my pension transfer I seemed to be very fortunate in making contact with Pensionlite. Louise Morgan handled all aspects of my transfer in a very professional and friendly manner and nothing was to much trouble for her at any part of the process. She took the time to explain all areas of the process, making things very clear in an honest and transparent manner, and her support from start to finish was 'first class'.

I would therefore have no hesitation in recommending Pensionlite for dealing with your pension transfer and you will be even luckier if Louise is assigned to advise you with this business.

Stewart Dickson
I get continual strong and very professional support from my advisor Louise Morgan especially just lately when I was surprised by the lower value of my investment (I realise I wasn't alone) & I was considering reducing my monthly payments but Louise reassured me & explained everything in great detail so all in all, I'm very grateful, happy and in fact rather than reducing my payments, I ended up increasing them!.

Thanks Pensionlite & best regards,

Ian.
I contacted Pensionlite after having had a very poor experience with a local IFA. I had assumed that dealing face to face with an IFA was going to be easier and more effective than a remote service. After six weeks the IFA had made little progress on my pension review and indicated that it was now unlikely to be completed within the current tax year.

When I spoke to Louise at Pensionlite she made it very clear that the timeframe for completing the work within the current tax year was now very tight, especially since it involved third party providers, but she would do everything she could to complete it in time. She was very reassuring while setting realistic expectations.

The entire process went very smoothly. Louise was very professional throughout. Her communications were very clear and she kept me up to date with progress at all times. The other support staff seemed very efficient also.

The final result was that we hit the tax-year deadline and I was very happy with her recommendations.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Pensionlite's service.
Very personalised knowledgeable review
Both my wife and I recently retired and approached a number of IFA's for advice. We did not get an impression that we were being listened to, or our desires were the foremost consideration of the IFA. In fact when we explained that we were risk averse two of them disappeared and made no further contact with us.
Fortunately we found Pensionlite and their advisor, Louise Morgan. She listened to us, researched, and found a product that was tailored to our needs and instructions. This proposal was made to us without charge.
Louise then really had to work hard with my current pension schemes holders, and also the new pension scheme holder to get our pension issues all resolved and put into place. She was also successful in negotiating some compensation for us along the difficult journey.
Accessibility and communication was professional, friendly, clear and gave us confidence in Louise and Pensionlite.
Thanks Louise - you are a star in our eyes.
David and Shirley
As usual, the advice I have recieved was very informative, and helps me make choices which I wouldn't have a clue about on my own. There is always the opportunity to speak to a real person who always have the answers to any queries.
Always contactable and helpful
The whole experience is painless,first class.
Adviser is always very helpful and information given is made clear on request
Much improved service since the introduction of home, face to face consultations.
Would have given a score of 5 but need this year to see how the new advice pans out.
Clear precise information given at a good level within my understanding
Very good professional and friendly service
I have worked for over 40years and now that I’ve stopped working, it’s good to have a finance company that I can trust and speak too, enabling me to continue a good level of life without financial worries.
Pensionlite has managed my pension investments since December 2012.
Their staff are professional, proactive, helpful in understanding my future plans and have clearly demonstrated their expertise by growing my funds whilst managing the changing market conditions.
Their continuing interest and care was shown during a telecon today.
The advice given by Pensionlite was thorough and sound. Great personal service. Recommended.
Excellent service