Pensionlite Ltd Reviews

01952 279379

support@pensionlite.co.uk

Denby House
Stafford Court, ,

The Financial Advisor - Louise Morgan - appointed to me by Pensionlite has been fantastic and amazing in so many ways. -Louise always responded to my queries quickly and knowlegeably. -Louise worked over and beyond to support the transfer of my Local Government Pension into a private scheme, after it proved to be the best financial decision for me. -Louise regularly chased up the LGPS to assist the process of the transfer and to iron out any problems that arose. -Louise ensured my pension was transferred into an appropriate private pension scheme and is still supporting me with this. -Above all Louise has been friendly, helpful and really patient when explaining some of the financial terminology and outcomes to me. I would thoroughly recommend Pensionlite Ltd to others and feel Louise Morgan has provided me with 'A' star financial advice and support.
The service I received from everyone was first class. I wound I like to state that my dealings with Alex Milligan were amazing. He was professional, understanding, kind and selfless with his time. He is a credit to Pensionlite.
Tom is always available when I need to discuss anything or I am worried about something. He replies really quickly and always gives me the information I need, he is both professional and friendly and has great knowledge of the pension industry. I am very satisfied with the service from Pensionlite.
I have felt from the outset that Pensionlite was company of integrity.
Always very helpful, I recommend Pensionlite to anyone seeking help with there pensions 👍
We are very happy with the service provided by Lorna Young and Tom Flint. They were very patience in helping with my sister’s pension transfer, which at time was frustratingly slow due to the covid-19 pandemic and many people were working from home. However, their professionalism and meticulous process paid off and we were able to complete the transfer. We have no hesitation in using Pensionlite again in the future as well as recommending it to our friends. Once again, I thank you for your help and wish you all the best for the future.
I have been with Pensionlite for some years and they always deliver a professional, friendly service. Outstanding customer service, they take the time to get to know their clients and their needs. Always give excellent advice. I would highly recommend them
brilliant professional team caring andvery knowledgeable took a difficult problem and made it look easy could not recommend enough big thank you to Lorna Haley Dianne thank you very much for all the hard work
Very professional quick and precise, fantastic advice given without obligation, I would recommend their services to any one.
We have been clients of PensionLite for 5 years now, and are very happy with both them, and the very positive results they have made to our pensions. From the receptionists, to the financial advisors, all are extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. It is a joy to deal with a company that does exactly what they state they can do for you. Young or old, I would definitely rec commend PensionLite to all that are thinking about their financial futures.
I wanted advice on transferring out my defined benefit (DB) pension. The advice I received from Pensionlite was excellent. I now have a much clearer understanding of my options for my future pension plans and feel confident that I am making the right decision to leave my DB pension untouched. Pensionlite is able to explain complex financial decisions in a simple, easy to understand manner. I would highly recommend.
Very happy with the service Lorna gave me over my pension. Helped me focus my mind. I did a complete turnaround from what I originally thought I would do thanks to Lorna’s kind and supportive advice.
Excellent advice and assistance whenever needed. My advisor is very quick to respond and always resolves any queries. Highly recommended service. Jan
Great service. Doing a final salary transfer is pretty nerve wracking but Pensionlite were friendly, transparent, trustworthy and gave great advice. Couldn't ask for better.
All good, the Ladies are all helpful and nothing seems to be too much trouble, efficient and professional safe hands.
The attention and service I get from Louise Morgan, on behalf of Pensionlite, is exemplary.
Louise was great. She explained everything so I could understand. A very friendly, personable lady who takes great notes, thus enabling the friendly touch and good conversation leading to the review
I am so pleased I contacted Pensionlite and the advice and personal touch is second to none. Our advisor Tom Williams is a very friendly and knowledgeable man and explains everything to us so that we understand our pension properly and what options are best for us. I have already recommended my brother in law to Pensionlite and would not hesitate to recommend to others too.
Just received a really nice open and honest chat with a PensionLite representative. Should I ever decide to transfer my DB pension in the future, then they will be my first port of call.
Satisfied client for 12 years. Being self employed since 1990 I had been contributing to a personal pension plus had 2 small fund from previous employment, none of which were performing. Pensionlite’s advice was to combine all 3 and the result has been very positive. They have been particularly supportive during the pandemic , keeping calm and proactive. I would not hesitate in recommending Pensionlite regarding both pensions and investment in general.
Pensionlite Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 140 reviews