Peach Hampers Reviews

Read Peach Hampers Reviews

info@peachhampers.co.uk

Unit E 41 Gillet Street

Tell us how Peach Hampers made you happy
Great company. Bought the prosecco with chocolates box for a gift at my wedding. Fantastic communication. Delighted with the design as was my sister when she received the gift. Thank you it was money well spent.
Excellent product and service as always
Excellent customer service
The products are as described, very happy with them. I did have cause to contact Peach Hampers with a query and they responded very quickly. Excellent customer service. Thank you.
Happy with product but had been put in packaging whilst still damp and had stuck a little. Managed to get off with out any damage. So no harm done.
I absolutely love my personalised cake topper. The team were really helpful answering my questions before I placed my order. The delivery was super fast. I can't wait to see it onto top of my wedding cake.
Lady on the phone was great and so professional I selected the wrong delivery date, when I called the next day the kind lady changed it immediately without any issue and sent me an email confirmation minutes later. Really pleased, great service.
Really good quality, arrived on time
Great product, Great Service. All my clients love the gift ( single bottle in wood box with logo on or 3 bottle wood box with logo) They look great
Excellent hamper definitely recommend them
I couldn’t be happier with the engraved wine box I ordered. It was personalised with an intricate design (at no extra cost) and looked fantastic. Brilliant service and a very happy customer. It was a gift for a friends wedding and they loved it too. Thanks so much to peach hampers- I’d highly recommend.
Fantastic hampers and a great service. I ordered a hamper in preparation for Christmas and requested a specific date, everything was executed perfectly from assembly to delivery. I’m really happy, it came in a branded box and was well packaged, the hamper feels like a solid premium product. Im sure this gift will be well received.
very quick and very efficient, good quality product. The first box sent had a small error on it, I emailed to advise and had a response almost instantly and was told a new one will be with me the next day, it was. Sometimes things go wrong and mistakes happen, it's how a company deals with such errors that really shows their worth. Will be using this company again!
I have used Peach Hampers serveral times now and have had an excellent service every time. I have met the owner and he is as professional in person as he is via his website.
Excellent product & service. Communicate was top notch. I would recommend this company to everyone. Bought the pressecco / chocolate box set, engraving was lovely. Bought as a gift for my bestmaid and she loved it.
Great customer service, managed to sort a change of address nice a quickly. Hamper was very nice also. Thanks
Delivery was extremely quick and I was delighted with the final product. Great service!
The recipient of the hamper we ordered was very very happy with her gift. Super quick delivery and a lovely touch being able to add a logo and message to something that can be kept.
I bought table name stands for my mums wedding. They are beautiful quality and the delivery was very prompt. Very happy thank you.
Excellent service and happy to help
Peach Hampers is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews