Peach Hampers Reviews

Read Peach Hampers Reviews

info@peachhampers.co.uk

49, Gillett Street, Hull

Tell us how Peach Hampers made you happy
Beautiful basket of top-quality items. Elegantly packed which will provide our customers with a beautiful thank you for your custom, Christmas Hamper.
Arrived on time excellent goodies
The cherry and almond cake with white star and gold dust was amazing along with All the other items that were true quality products ,came packed to perfection and fast delivery
Very good and prompt service
Thank you for your order and kind review. Kind Regards Brendan
Just to say was impressed with the service and quality. Can certainly recommend
Many thanks for your kind review and many thanks for your order. If you require anymore assistance in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. info@peachhampers.co.uk Kind Regards Brendan
Fantastic customer service, the hampers looked brilliant with the free branding. Will definitely use Peach again. Thanks for you help 5 ⭐️
Many thanks for your kind review and many thanks for your order. We aim to please and look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind Regards Brendan
When ordering something to be delivered from overseas a sense of trust is required for the customer. Peach Hampers fulfilled my absolute requirements with both the product and service. I will certainly be recommending this company.
Thank you for your review Victor! We're so pleased you were happy with the service and gift you ordered!
Great service, fast delivery, will use Peach again
This box is absolutely wonderful. I bought it as a present for a friends’ wedding and I love it so much I already hinted at my friends that I want one for my own wedding too!! I think it’ll be a beautiful keepsake. The shipping was very quick and the quality of this is great.
Peach Hampers 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Thank you for the kind review. We're so pleased you're happy with your purchase! We hope your friends enjoyed their gift.
Very helpful staff who went above and beyond! Very quick service. Thank you.
We're pleased to hear of your good experience of ordering with Peach Hampers! Thank you for your review :)
Peach Hampers always provide fantastic quality hampers both in terms of the products but also the packaging, branding and how accommodating the team are to personalisation. I have used Peach for both corporate and personal hampers and have always been provided with amazing customer service - even when the timescales have been tight! Great team, thank you!
Has always been fantastic customer service, quick and easy delivery - would definitely recommend and will 100% use them again for future corporate events.
Prompt and excellent service from their team, with an excellent range of products that catered well to our vegetarian diet I will certainly be using again!
Excellent - really pleased with the hamper and choice of things in it.
I wouldn't usually write reviews but I was so impressed by my personalised peach hamper I felt I needed to. The customer service is incredible and the products they filled my hamper with were all top quality as well as the gorgeous hamper basket. I cannot recommend this company enough. The hamper I received was a delight and I will be ordering all my future hampers from this fantastic company!
I ordered a Mother's Day hamper at short notice from here but, this was not a problem for Peach Hampers. They made up a fabulous bespoke hamper with a beautiful personalised wrap. My mother in law was so excited to receive it so has already opened it up. She loves it and can't wait to try all the wonderful goodies. Thank you! Definitely recommend this company.
I've used Peach four or five times so far but I expect to be using them much more. A simple ordering process with good quality gifts and packaging. The clients I've sent gifts to have all commented on the excellent presentation. Peach makes my business look better by being so good at theirs. Highly recommended.
Received hamper as a gift and was delighted. The selection of items were perfect for a Christmas treat. Thank you Peach hampers
Very disappointed: bad customer service. I've asked three times by email and twice by phone to deliver one hamper later that the others, and it was delivered while the employee was away. So we paid for the hamper, and it was not received.
This was a Christmas gift which was delivered as promised in time for Christmas but not too early. My friends were delighted with the hamper and I have no hesitation in recommending your services. Thank you so much for doing everything right. Janet Robinson
Peach Hampers is rated 4.75 based on 91 reviews