Peach Hampers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peach Hampers

info@peachhampers.co.uk

Unit E 41 Gillet Street

How would you rate Peach Hampers ?

"Excellent product & service. Communicate was top notch. I would recommend this company to everyone. Bought the pressecco / chocolate box set, engraving was lovely. Bought as a gift for my bestmaid and she loved it."
"Great customer service, managed to sort a change of address nice a quickly. Hamper was very nice also. Thanks"
"Delivery was extremely quick and I was delighted with the final product. Great service!"
"The recipient of the hamper we ordered was very very happy with her gift. Super quick delivery and a lovely touch being able to add a logo and message to something that can be kept."
"I bought table name stands for my mums wedding. They are beautiful quality and the delivery was very prompt. Very happy thank you."
"Excellent service and happy to help"
"I was looking for a Mother’s Day gift and I came across Peach Hampers online. The unique element of personalising the hamper specifically for my mother was amazing . After placing the order, the hamper was delivered the very next day to my parents door . I was very impressed with both the product and the service quality and I shall be using Peach Hampers again in the future . Highly recommended."
"Received today and delighted with it. Really well made, packaging is great. I can highly recommend too, Thank you."
"So happy with my hangers ready for my wedding! So personal and high quality. Will definitely be ordering some more from the wedding range!"
"Great products,always good quality and friendly service. Would definitely recommend."
"Amazing service! The hampers are gorgeous quality with luxury treats inside! Everything about Peach Hampers was the best quality, even down to the delivery packaging! Can’t recommend enough!"
"Fast delivery and we love our engraved wedding boxes"
"Great Service, Fantastic product"
"Great packaging."
"Bought 3 bottles of the award winning wine in an engraved box for a corporate conference we're attending. The quality is amazing, nothing less. Brilliant service by the team at Peach Hampers, this company are now our ONLY supplier for future conferences we attend. Would recommend 100%"
"Quality is high standard. Speedy and efficient service! What more could you ask."
"Excellent service and product"
"They delivered my hampers on time."
"I bought a hamper for a friend and had it delivered to a tight deadline. I was delighted when my friend rang me really pleased with the gift. Well done Peach Hampers I can recommend you."
"I ordered a personalised champagne box for a wedding and the end product was beautiful! The service was great, very efficient and friendly. Will definitely be using again!"
Peach Hampers is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!