Peach Hampers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peach Hampers

info@peachhampers.co.uk

Unit E 41 Gillet Street

How would you rate Peach Hampers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

MR B A LAVIN
Verified Buyer
"Great Service, Fantastic product"
"Great packaging."
Consult Search & Selection
Verified Reviewer
"Bought 3 bottles of the award winning wine in an engraved box for a corporate conference we're attending. The quality is amazing, nothing less. Brilliant service by the team at Peach Hampers, this company are now our ONLY supplier for future conferences we attend. Would recommend 100%"
"Quality is high standard. Speedy and efficient service! What more could you ask."
"Excellent service and product"
"They delivered my hampers on time."
"I bought a hamper for a friend and had it delivered to a tight deadline. I was delighted when my friend rang me really pleased with the gift. Well done Peach Hampers I can recommend you."
"I ordered a personalised champagne box for a wedding and the end product was beautiful! The service was great, very efficient and friendly. Will definitely be using again!"
"Would highly recommend as I was provided with an excellent and professional service which mirrored the product perfectly! I wanted something that extra bit special for a wedding gift and I was not disappointed. Amazing hampers and will definitely be returning!"
Peach Hampers is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews