Peach Hampers Reviews

Read Peach Hampers Reviews

info@peachhampers.co.uk

Unit E 41 Gillet Street

Tell us how Peach Hampers made you happy
Received hamper as a gift and was delighted. The selection of items were perfect for a Christmas treat. Thank you Peach hampers
Very disappointed: bad customer service. I've asked three times by email and twice by phone to deliver one hamper later that the others, and it was delivered while the employee was away.
So we paid for the hamper, and it was not received.
This was a Christmas gift which was delivered as promised in time for Christmas but not
too early. My friends were delighted with the hamper and I have no hesitation in recommending your services. Thank you so much for doing everything right.

Janet Robinson
A beautiful hamper organised by helpful, friendly staff and they arrived exactly on time.
Good quality boxes, the team were very happy with their contents
Excellent service and very pleased with the product, very happy staff! Thank you
Would never order again.
I came accross your website and the hampers looked good, so thought I would order 11 as Christmas gifts for clients.

Had to chase 7 times when the orders had not been delivered only to be told that they had and had been signed for. I asked for Proof of sign - never got a reply. I even got told that two of the hampers we ordered would be delivered to Monaco - I don't even know anyone in Monaco.

I feel that I've been totally ripped off and very disappointed. I have family in Yorkshire and if I wasn't in tier 4 at the moment, I would be inclined to drive up to the your office to get an explanation as I seem to be ignored by email (4 emails sent now) and by phone (5 calls a day over the past 7 days without 1 of them actually being answered - you don't even have a message system).

I appreciate that it's Christmas and you are probably busy, but your customer service is non-existant.

Would never order from you again and would urge others to consider.

I would actually give you a zero out of five if I could as one out of five is far to high!
Amazing. Best hampers we’ve ever had
A great Christmas gift for my employees - good quality and service
Amazing custom hamper. Thank you very much!
My order was never sent to my client although peach hampers say it has? There customer service is a complete joke, mailbox is full so you can't even call them and responses on email take an age. Want a full refund asap!
Very quick turnaround, beautiful hamper. Perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Speedy and prompt and good value for money
Amazing personalised service from Peach Hampers - my staff were bowled over by the laser engraved hamper and thoughtful items to accompany our team day. Would absolutely use Peach again without hesitation. Special thanks to Brendan for his attention.
Recently ordered a hamper for a 60th birthday.It was personalised with a Derby County football motif which was an excellent suggestion made by the company. Recommend this company for excellent service.
Excellent service and quality! I bought a hamper for a birthday gift and it was delivered the day after I placed the order. The hamper was great quality, lovely contents and really nicely packed. Would definitely use Peach Hampers again and have no hesitation in recommending them to others!
Great customer service and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend :)
First class service and excellent products. I bought the Rum Father's Day hamper, the quality is fantastic and makes for an expensive looking present at a very reasonable price. I wish these were available all year round with a Happy Birthday wrapper πŸ™‚
Ordered on line and delivered as agreed and contents and presentation brilliant. One happy father on Father’s Day. Thank you
Ordered online and it was delivered in about 2 days to 2 different recipients. Very well received by both - great quality product - personalisation was fab - exceeded my expectations!!
Peach Hampers is rated 4.69 based on 74 reviews