Peach Hampers Reviews

Read Peach Hampers Reviews

info@peachhampers.co.uk

49, Gillett Street, Hull

Tell us how Peach Hampers made you happy
Very professional service received, friendly & the quality is fantastic. Would definitely recommend and will use again!
Always brilliant service and great products. Thank you again
Great customer service, very helpful and kind. The hamper basket itself was lovely!
I am delighted with the service from Peach Hampers - the delivery company generated a problem, and Peach sent me a replacement immediately. Plus the products are excellent, and the wine was lovely!
Great experience & service from peach hampers! They got my order delivered in time for xmas even though I was late with my order & also made changes to my order when I need to amend an address! Thanks :)
Really good customer service, fab hamper basket and the food inside was fabulous. You can also add a label on it to personalise. Very impressed and would order again.
Thank you for your review - we're really pleased you were happy with your order! We look forward to working with you again in the future - Peach Hampers
Great Christmas hamper and customer service was superb! Would definitely order again
So pleased you were happy with our products and our customer service! Thank you again for your order and review, looking forward to working with you again soon - Peach Hampers
I didn't want to write a review initially as I wanted to keep Peach Hampers to myself as my secret awesome go to hamper company, but that would have been extremely selfish of me. So here goes... I had a budget of £50 per person and about 23 people to buy for. My original company choice had run out and after much googling I found Peach. As I didn't know them I called first to see if they could help. Within 5 minutes Teasha made me feel at ease and I was desperate to place my order. We did this via a spreadsheet upload with my staff, the dates for delivery and bottle choice. So so easy to do. Then I was able to personalise my boxes too which was flipping amazing. Then amex called me to check that I had indeed spent over £1k with this company and I got a bit nervous, so contacted Teasha again who replied instantly. All my hampers have now been delivered and I'm getting loads of amazing comments at work and very very excited staff. Just amazing. Thank you. I WILL be back!!!
Teasha was a dream to work with - all our company branded hampers were sent out on time, beautifully presented and great quality contents! The dietary options meant that all of our employees could find something suitable and no one was excluded. Really couldn't recommend enough, the whole ordering process was really smooth despite the tight timescales we gave her!
We ordered about 200 hampers for our staff Christmas presents. They arrived on-time and beautifully presented. Peach Hampers incorporated our company branding which was an added bonus. Thank you Peach Hampers.
Recipient very pleased with the content thankyou
One of the best customer services that I've ever encountered. They respond immediately and are very helpful. I will definitely buy more with them.
What a brilliant company. Nothing was too much trouble for my large corporate hamper order. Teasha was a dream to work with. Very reasonable also. Would highly recommend!
Excellent service and excellent quality products within the hamper. Only issue I had was delivery on different days to what I requested but not the end of the world, totally outweighed by the excellence of the hamper itself and the ease of ordering etc. I will definitely use this company again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to family, friends and colleagues.
From placing our order, Teasha and the team were amazing! Very professional and helpful. We had never ordered from them before but the whole process was seamless. The hampers we ordered arrived and were beautifully presents with excellent quality goods! These were well received by the recipients. We will be sure to be back and highly recommend Peach to anyone that may need them.
I emailed with my enquiry regarding a hamper we wanted to donate to charity I was shown artwork and given options I placed my order and the hamper arrived the next working day, it was safely packaged and I was so impressed we will be using Peach hampers for all of our future hampers
Thank you Peach Hampers for being brilliant from start to finish with our personalised, branded Christmas hamper Order. Teasha and the team at Peach Hampers were super efficient and delivered exactly what we wanted within an extremely quick timeframe and when ordering additional hampers at a later date, Teasha ensured this went through seamlessly and couldn't have helped more. We're extremely happy with our order, thank you very much again for all of your help.
Amazing service. All our company's hampers were delivered promptly to each person's house, and everyone was impressed by their content. The personalisation is a very nice touch. Thank you!
Brilliant service and a fantastic product which we have been proud to send out to our customers this Christmas...the engraved logos look great! We will be using again :)
Thank you for your kind words - really pleased you loved the products, we hope your customers all enjoyed them too. Looking forward to working with you again in the future - Peach Hampers
An absolute dream!!! I cannot praise Peach Hampers enough for their help on a large corporate order. They were so patient and efficient! And I am super excited to see how the hampers turn out. A special thank you to the incredible lady Teasha that helped me! She couldn't have made this a better experience.
Thank you for your review! So pleased you had a great experience ordering with us. We look forward to working with you again soon - Peach Hampers
Peach Hampers is rated 4.79 based on 111 reviews