Peach Hampers Reviews

Read Peach Hampers Reviews

info@peachhampers.co.uk

Unit E 41 Gillet Street

Tell us how Peach Hampers made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Product great. Ordered wedding cake topper. Just disappointed that the item was out in packaging wet from the paint so took me a while to peel off carefully
The product we received was absolutely fabulous and so well thought out, my mum really loved her gift and loved the box that it came in to
Absolutely love the cake topper. Good customer service, easy ordering and fast delivery. I can’t wait to see it in my wedding cake.
Excellent service, deliveredon time as promised and the branding looked superb. Our client was very impressed. Thank you
Lovely cake topper very fast delivery would recommend thank you
Very easy process and lovely item
I cant recommend Peach Hampers enough. They went above and beyond for our company and perfect executed our 55+ order, which we're all delivered to different address's. I had put in a last minute additional request on the 23rd of December for x7 hampers which were personalised with specific branding and delivered on Christmas Eve! Very impressed and will be using Peach again.
I was surprised the 5 boxes I ordered were empty - they are shown on the page containing wine. Ill be contacting you in the New Year
Excellent hampers delivered in good time. Print was a very high quality and reflected all of our companies values. Was great all round. Will use again.
Thank you Peach Hampers for organising our chocolate hampers, Brendan was extremely helpful and all arrived in time for Christmas, much appreciated thank you!
Great service and product. The product exceeded my expectations regarding our company branding. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be using peach hampers again!
I received the "The Star Of Wonder Alcohol Free Hamper" as a gift. The bottle of Elderflower Presse had leaked soaking the inside of the hamper and the other contents. The metal top does not seal the bottle, making it unsuitable for use in hampers. I notice the photo of this hamper on the website shows 10 items but lists only the 9 items that are actually in the hamper. I wouldn't advise anyone to give these as a gift.
Love the hamper i chose. Brought it as gift for a family member. Service and delivery were excellent.
Great quality, they arrived quickly and the customer service was excellent.
Great company. Bought the prosecco with chocolates box for a gift at my wedding. Fantastic communication. Delighted with the design as was my sister when she received the gift. Thank you it was money well spent.
Excellent product and service as always
Excellent customer service
The products are as described, very happy with them. I did have cause to contact Peach Hampers with a query and they responded very quickly. Excellent customer service. Thank you.
Happy with product but had been put in packaging whilst still damp and had stuck a little. Managed to get off with out any damage. So no harm done.
I absolutely love my personalised cake topper. The team were really helpful answering my questions before I placed my order. The delivery was super fast. I can't wait to see it onto top of my wedding cake.
Peach Hampers is rated 4.78 based on 49 reviews