Peach Hampers Reviews

Read Peach Hampers Reviews

info@peachhampers.co.uk

Unit E 41 Gillet Street

Tell us how Peach Hampers made you happy
Recently ordered a hamper for a 60th birthday.It was personalised with a Derby County football motif which was an excellent suggestion made by the company. Recommend this company for excellent service.
Excellent service and quality! I bought a hamper for a birthday gift and it was delivered the day after I placed the order. The hamper was great quality, lovely contents and really nicely packed. Would definitely use Peach Hampers again and have no hesitation in recommending them to others!
Great customer service and prompt delivery. Would definitely recommend :)
First class service and excellent products. I bought the Rum Father's Day hamper, the quality is fantastic and makes for an expensive looking present at a very reasonable price. I wish these were available all year round with a Happy Birthday wrapper 🙂
Ordered on line and delivered as agreed and contents and presentation brilliant. One happy father on Father’s Day. Thank you
Ordered online and it was delivered in about 2 days to 2 different recipients. Very well received by both - great quality product - personalisation was fab - exceeded my expectations!!
Great hamper will order again from you.
Love the products they’re beautifully designed, and I love the eco friendly packaging. Has a real wow factor as a gift, would recommend to anyone!
Peach Hampers have done a fantastic job when I have ordered both corporate branded hampers which our customers have loved and personal products too. Highly Recommend
The team at Peach Hampers was extremely helpful with our request to put together a number of branded breakfast hampers. They were extremely accomodating of any requests I made and ensured that the hampers were delivered to individuals in time for our event. We would definitely recommend them and will be using them again soon!
Great selection of hampers, speedy delivery and brilliant quality. Will use again.
The product we received was absolutely fabulous and so well thought out, my mum really loved her gift and loved the box that it came in to
Absolutely love the cake topper. Good customer service, easy ordering and fast delivery. I can’t wait to see it in my wedding cake.
Excellent service, deliveredon time as promised and the branding looked superb. Our client was very impressed. Thank you
Lovely cake topper very fast delivery would recommend thank you
Very easy process and lovely item
I cant recommend Peach Hampers enough. They went above and beyond for our company and perfect executed our 55+ order, which we're all delivered to different address's.
I had put in a last minute additional request on the 23rd of December for x7 hampers which were personalised with specific branding and delivered on Christmas Eve! Very impressed and will be using Peach again.
Excellent hampers delivered in good time. Print was a very high quality and reflected all of our companies values. Was great all round. Will use again.
Thank you Peach Hampers for organising our chocolate hampers, Brendan was extremely helpful and all arrived in time for Christmas, much appreciated thank you!
Great service and product. The product exceeded my expectations regarding our company branding. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be using peach hampers again!
Peach Hampers is rated 4.82 based on 60 reviews