pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
PCZONE REVIEW Just got my Pc today. I was so happy. Definitely gonna recommend pczone.ie and comeback in the near future with some awesome builds. This is probably the best pc builder in Ireland.
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
pczone 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Dylan C
pczone 5 star review on 4th October 2019
Andy C
Great service. Very responsive to emails before purchase, and then when I ordered the computer arrived fast and perfectly build. Very, very happy and I would highly recommend them. Dmitrij seems like a super nice dude going from our brief phone conversation too :)
Dmitrij and the team are outstandingly attentive and supportive. A first-class experience - I highly recommend PCZone to all.
I was wondering my 1tb hard drive is that my storage sorry am pretty new to it it wont show up in my computer management and I cant access it at all I placed a order on the 25/03/2020 and the order was #8551
My experience with pczone was absolutely amazing they were so helpful and they gave me a great pc any one who is looking for a pc these are the people you should purchase from
Got gaming computer for my son. Very good service, great communication. It was a present so I asked for faster delivery. Got everything on time as Plug&play. I’m sure I will come back in the future
Very happy with how the computer is working and also very happy with how quickly the delivery came. It was very easy to set up.
Excellent quality and affordable pc, easy to set up with no problems,also very quick delivery would definitely recommend pczone.ie
Don't know anything about PCs, so I sent them emails for help. They replied really quick with help. Bought a PC and no problems. Only good PC sellers in Ireland to be honest. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service, Dmitrij was very prompt at replying to my questions and made me feel confident that I was choosing the right company for the job! By far the most affordable option for the quality of pc you get in Ireland, I would 100% recommend anybody to get a pc from them!
Really quick and pc came assembled and functioning perfectly. I will definitely be ordering any future upgrades from here.
Simply awesome ... fast answers to my questions, finding me a „cat-proof“ case though it was not in the choices kept me updated for the important steps build in 5 business days, delivered in 2! well packed and secured. I will come back, when ever I need need a new one.
Just got my Pc today. I was so happy. Definitely gonna recommend pczone.ie and comeback in the near future with some awesome builds. This is probably the best pc builder in ireland. Cant ask for more my man is so kind and very helpful. Thank you!
We received very good and much needed advice on gaming PC's before buying. The transaction itself was very smooth and the goods arrived the following week well packed without any problems. Everything on the build came preinstalled and it was just a matter of setting up and plugging in. I have no hesitation in recommending PC Zone.
From order to delivery it took 13 days, which given the current world wide issues was pretty good. Got a good upgrade for the same price as an originally ordered item was not available. Computer came well packed with all the packaging of the installed components. Everything was properly set up and worked from the moment I pressed the start button. Very good price compared to other well known companies, and it is nice to keep the money in the country. I recommend pczone.ie to anyone, anytime.
Very happy with the service. Not to expensive compared to ordering the parts and building myself. It took under two weeks to arrive even during a global pandemic and I was warned that it could take 16 to 20 business days to arrive. I plugged the machine in and it was really a plug and play system. All the software was installed and updated to the latest versions. I would have no hesitation in using this service again or recommending to a friend.
Excellent service and price is unmatchable anywhere else.
Absolutey amazing no problems what so ever runs smooth
The site was very easy navigate and easy to build what I wanted. I was very happy with the prices. When the order was placed, I was contacted to let me know one or two components were actually not in stock and the guy on the phone was very helpful and allowed me to either refund the items and source my own, or they would throw in the next best component for the same price. The order arrived sooner than anticipated, even during the lockdown and everything was ready to go when plugged in. Super happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend to friends :)
The time between the moment I ordered and the moment I received the computer was super short, which was an excellent surprise during this pandemic and all the prolonged delivery times. The computer was also super secured inside the delivery box, and it was pretty great to also receive the boxes of the components. Not sure if I will ever need them, but it's great to have them available.
Great service, pc came intact and ready to use!
pczone is rated 4.96 based on 315 reviews