PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PayPerCustomer.co.uk
Read PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

About PayPerCustomer.co.uk:

PayPerCustomer is a lead generation company servicing businesses across the UK. We pride ourselves on great customer service and an ability to help your business grow.

If you are interested in contacting us please use the contact details on this page.

I’ve been working with George since he setup the business and have never been let down once. The lead quality is good, the landing page works & I convert the leads well. Definitely recommend x
Thanks for the review Donna. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I am a few months in and we have been converting leads into sales since week one. I must say I continue to be very impressed. I will keep increasing my budget so I hope things keep going as they have been!
Thanks for the review Isaac. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Excellent service provided, customer services has been excellent. Pro-active and have clearly done this many times before - would recommend.
Thanks for the review Dominic. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Amanda was very professional and easy to talk to. Stress free experience in setting up ads for my business. Look forward to continue working with you going forward as my business grows.
Thanks for the review Nathan. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Very good service & exactly what we were looking for. Thank you to Jade particularly!
Thanks for the review Alice. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Very impressed so far. We are converting the leads very well into sales & the quantity is good too. We are only in month 4 but it will be interesting to see how things progress from here!
Thanks for the review Hannah. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I am a couple of months into our campaign and so far I am very happy. I get the impression it isn't a huge company so it means you get to speak to the same people which I much prefer to what I've faced with other lead gen companies before. We have received loads of leads and the quality has been crazy good compared to the junk we got from other companies before. Thank you Pay Per Customer!
Thanks for the review Leo. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Pay Per Customer have been great. Their customer support is second to none. It doesn't matter who you speak to, everyone is just so helpful and understanding. Certain members of staff have a vast knowledge and nothing is too much trouble. Really cannot rate highly enough!
Thanks for the review Rory. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Really happy with the service they have provided for my business so far. They have helped me create a landing page & campaign which is just how I imagined. Really listened and helped what I needed which has worked so well. Couldn't ask for a better service. The after sales service I can not fault, on receiving phone calls to see how I am finding things and reviewing my campaign. Thank you so very much, look forward to carrying on working with you!
Thanks for the review Rachel. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Pay Per Customer have done wonders to help us get our business off the ground, would happily recommend to anyone.
Thanks for the review Andrew. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I am SO impressed with PayPerCustomer and wish I had them sooner!! Been looking for a company like this for a while. Long term customer from our end!
Thanks for the review Sharfin. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
It's been working very well for me; I was able to get enquiries from the exact sort of businesses I was looking for quickly. Overall I am very satisfied with the value of their services.
Thanks for the review Muhammad. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I've been with them for a couple of months and so far I'm happy. We've been generating leads for my home improvements business and the leads are much better than I was getting with MyBuilder - more money to spend and I'm not competing with half the country to win the work......
Thanks for the review Kevin. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We are a pretty big company so we use a fair few lead generation companies and I think it's safe to say PayPerCustomer have definitely been the best. Communication could be better at times (and they acknowledge that it's something they are working on) but the leads we are getting are fantastic quality so it makes up for it! A lead provider we will be keeping that's for sure.
Thanks for the review Jasmine. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Great so far. 7 months in and plenty of leads for us to get our teeth stuck into each month! :)
Thanks for the review James. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Very happy so far - thank you for all the work that you have done. Long may it continue!
Thanks for the review Mike. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Really happy with the service we have received. We are pretty much always at the top of the search for what we do and have a pretty much constant stream of leads coming through for our sales team. I hope it continues and things keep increasing. (I will leave another review in a few months) Cheers!
Thanks for the review Alan. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We have been very happy with the service. Thanks for all the work you've done so far!
Thanks for the review Nicola. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We signed up a couple of months ago and have been really happy to date. We are currently considering whether we should increase our spend but most likely will. Many thanks.
Thanks for the review Matt. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I originally spoke to a guy called Andy who was lovely and really helped me understand what we needed, how it was going to work & most importantly the cost of it. Once I signed up and paid my invoice I had an onboarding call that was good and essentially it was an information exercise. Asking me all the difference questions they needed the answers to for building my campaign. The campaign went live after a couple of days and I started getting leads through straight away, closing a couple of leads as we went. I’m now in month 3 and I’m managed by George. My spend has tripled and we are closing more business then we have ever done before. I guess the reason why someone would read this review would be to work out whether they would recommend them. Simple answer, 100% yes.
Thanks for the review Oliver. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I run a windows company in the south of the UK and I must say I have been really impressed since the start. The landing page that I was built was fantastic and I was really impressed with how quickly the leads starting coming through considering this was effectively a fresh campaign. I’ve converted much more than I normally would which is also great and we are now looking at getting more leads for my business partner. Overall a great experience.
Thanks for the review Nick. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
PayPerCustomer.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews