PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PayPerCustomer.co.uk
Read PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

About PayPerCustomer.co.uk:

PayPerCustomer is a lead generation company servicing businesses across the UK. We pride ourselves on great customer service and an ability to help your business grow.

If you are interested in contacting us please use the contact details on this page.

I originally spoke to a guy called Andy who was lovely and really helped me understand what we needed, how it was going to work & most importantly the cost of it. Once I signed up and paid my invoice I had an onboarding call that was good and essentially it was an information exercise. Asking me all the difference questions they needed the answers to for building my campaign. The campaign went live after a couple of days and I started getting leads through straight away, closing a couple of leads as we went. I’m now in month 3 and I’m managed by George. My spend has tripled and we are closing more business then we have ever done before. I guess the reason why someone would read this review would be to work out whether they would recommend them. Simple answer, 100% yes.
Thanks for the review Oliver. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY The only thing they did professionally was take my money. Was told things during the sales process that did not transpire and ended up only getting 13 days for one fully paid month. Tried resolving this to no avail. They hide behind emails and after multiple attempts to contact my account manager and the MD I have had zero response. They don’t even accept incoming calls as they hide behind emails. Shocking and during the 13 days only rogue leads; i.e. I would call them, and they knew nothing of what I was talking about. Noticed that more than 1 lead came from the same IP address!!!! STAY AWAY OR LOSE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY
Poor Lead Flow and Alarming Disinterest from Directors I am a new and active customer of Pay Per Customer Ltd (who have used the trading name myteamppc demonstrating this is a valid page to leave my review.) I am growing increasingly concerned about the governance and financial issues that appear to be affecting this company. The advertising spend does not appear to match the contractual agreement and lead flow is negligible. My personal experience is that a very small number of leads are generated and then forwarded sporadically (late). They do not arrive immediately upon form submission but appear to be held by PPC and forwarded later. This seems to be part of the strategy to string customers along to encourage the next (substantial) monthly payment. I was promised the earth and so far I have had sidestepping of the key issues and buying for time to avoid refunding, all whilst still not generating leads. I would say AVOID. I have tried to reach out to directors and members of the advisory board with little success or willingness to engage. According to Company House records and the company's own website, the following people are Drectors or board members Prof. Tom Foulkes OBE - Chairman George Lewis Bradbury Robinson - Managing Director Richard Alexander Jones - Director and Board Member Dr Hugh Michael Tinsley - Director and Board Member There are associated companies with 1 or more shared Directors namely: PPC Training Ltd PPC Ventures Ltd PPC Enterprises Ltd Bradbury & Co Ltd Bradbury Ventures Ltd Wilson & Jones Holdings Ltd Goater Jones Support Services LLP Redfields Trading Ltd Redfields Developments Ltd (in liquidation) Punchlight Construction Ltd Drakesfield Developments Ltd Redfields Garden Nursery Ltd Norfolk & Boss Ltd I have significant experience in fraud investigations and complex corporate cashflow and trading matters. Regrettably, based on the reviews showing here and the sidestepping of key issues which I am experiencing, my experience and intuition makes me think that this is a company experiencing significant cashflow problems and perhaps using new customers money to pay for existing customers ad-spend, at the barest minimum level in a desperate attempt to cling on to existing clients. This is just my opinion and I hope I am wrong, of course. Nevertheless however, prudence would dictate a cautionary approach and if possible, in accordance with the company name only PAY PER CUSTOMER, do not pay large fees in advance for unknown marketing spend and poor communications. All named parties were given a Right to Reply prior to publishing this review.
I've just paid £1200 and will report back in a month with an update on progress.
I spoke with Andy originally and I must say he was so helpful. No pressure to go ahead & equally very informative. I got signed up within a few calls and then I was off to races. My landing page was built very quickly - everything that you would expect (it did take a few drafts but I expected that to be the case). Once the campaign was live it took about a week for our first few leads to come through and we closed the second one. Since then it’s been pretty consistent and the quality has been great too. I’ll be doubling my spend next month so will come back and update this once that’s over to let you know how it’s progressing.........!
Thanks for the review Ivan. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I am not very good with computers or digital things so they have been a breath of fresh air! I have known for ages that I need to get more leads into my business as I am literally always running around for the next bit of business. Since starting we have received just shy of 80 leads and even though they told us it might take a few weeks - we had our first lead within a few days! This has created an additional revenue stream for us & it is requiring much less effort than the others to actually convert the leads into sales too. Highly recommend
Thanks for the review Leo. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Increased our leads ten fold! PPC are great. We have noticed the up tick in our revenue and the volume of potential customers enquiring about services offered. I highly recommend using them!
Thanks for the review Sienna. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I have used PayPerCustomer over the past couple of months and have been hugely impressed with them every single time. They are clearly experts, but their frequent optimisation puts them head and shoulders above many of their larger competitors that I have used previously. George is always there to add insight and methodology to give me more than I ask for - he answers the questions that I fail to ask. Thank you :)
Thanks for the review Lucas. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you for your professional, friendly, prompt service! We can always rely on your team to answer any questions we have & fix any problems that come up. We have converted loads of the leads into sales so far & continue to be impressed with the improved quality of enquiries that come into our business. You all rock!
Thanks for the review Noah. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We started with PayPerCustomer about 6 months ago and since then we have been able to hire 4 sales people to support the leads we get from them. We are so so happy. We are now spending about 5k a month with them and it will keep increasing as the cash flow on our side allows it. Since I am a consultant, I thought I might offer some advice to anyone starting out with this. Make sure you budget for how long it typically takes a client to actually pay. As you may get leads straight away but sometimes by the time you have done the appointment with the client and they have actually paid it is a few weeks after the lead came through. It's not a problem but something worth considering for sure when budgeting :) Anyway, thanks PayPerCustomer for all the help and support! Now back to work on my campaign!!!
Thanks for the review Suleman. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I wasn't sure how effective this would be for my business, but I have to say I'm impressed. I'm getting so many conversations, it's a little hard to keep up. It took a while to get onboarded, but once we launched, I started getting leads pretty much straight away. Long may it continue!
Thanks for the review Seth. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I’ve had 120 leads in my second month and I have to say I am amazed. I have never worked with a company in the lead generation sector that have generated me leads like they have. All the leads have actually wanted a conversation etc etc etc. I would strongly recommend you just try them out.
Thanks for the review Abishek. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I'm sharing a real review of dealing with this horrible company, I am a real client of theirs - in my experience, they have provided me really poor service and took £900. Their BDM promised 15-20 leads for a financial planning business I am, and took £900. There was not a single good quality lead. Either the phone no and email were wrong, or no one answered. We asked them to stop the campaign after 1 month but they took another £900 from my card, despite their customer case executive promised not to. I have been corresponding over email with them for 10 days back and forth but they refuse to refund the money. I will be taking legal action as a last resort. I would recommend staying well clear of this company.
The comments made here are completely untrue. Anyone that wants evidence that this is completely baseless please feel feel free to email info@paypercustomer.co.uk
I am a few months in and we have been converting leads into sales since week one. I must say I continue to be very impressed. I will keep increasing my budget so I hope things keep going as they have been!
Thanks for the review Isaac. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Excellent service provided, customer services has been excellent. Pro-active and have clearly done this many times before - would recommend.
Thanks for the review Dominic. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Amanda was very professional and easy to talk to. Stress free experience in setting up ads for my business. Look forward to continue working with you going forward as my business grows.
Thanks for the review Nathan. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Very good service & exactly what we were looking for. Thank you to Jade particularly!
Thanks for the review Alice. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Very impressed so far. We are converting the leads very well into sales & the quantity is good too. We are only in month 4 but it will be interesting to see how things progress from here!
Thanks for the review Hannah. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I am a couple of months into our campaign and so far I am very happy. I get the impression it isn't a huge company so it means you get to speak to the same people which I much prefer to what I've faced with other lead gen companies before. We have received loads of leads and the quality has been crazy good compared to the junk we got from other companies before. Thank you Pay Per Customer!
Pay Per Customer have been great. Their customer support is second to none. It doesn't matter who you speak to, everyone is just so helpful and understanding. Certain members of staff have a vast knowledge and nothing is too much trouble. Really cannot rate highly enough!
Thanks for the review Rory. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Really happy with the service they have provided for my business so far. They have helped me create a landing page & campaign which is just how I imagined. Really listened and helped what I needed which has worked so well. Couldn't ask for a better service. The after sales service I can not fault, on receiving phone calls to see how I am finding things and reviewing my campaign. Thank you so very much, look forward to carrying on working with you!
Thanks for the review Rachel. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
PayPerCustomer.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 68 reviews