PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PayPerCustomer.co.uk
Read PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

About PayPerCustomer.co.uk:

PayPerCustomer is a lead generation company servicing businesses across the UK. We pride ourselves on great customer service and an ability to help your business grow.

If you are interested in contacting us please use the contact details on this page.

Tell us how PayPerCustomer.co.uk made you happy
I’ve been working with George since he setup the business and have never been let down once. The lead quality is good, the landing page works & I convert the leads well. Definitely recommend x
Thanks for the review Donna. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Really happy with the service we have received. We are pretty much always at the top of the search for what we do and have a pretty much constant stream of leads coming through for our sales team.

I hope it continues and things keep increasing.

(I will leave another review in a few months)

Cheers!
Thanks for the review Alan. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We have been very happy with the service.

Thanks for all the work you've done so far!
Thanks for the review Nicola. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We signed up a couple of months ago and have been really happy to date. We are currently considering whether we should increase our spend but most likely will.

Many thanks.
Thanks for the review Matt. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I originally spoke to a guy called Andy who was lovely and really helped me understand what we needed, how it was going to work & most importantly the cost of it.

Once I signed up and paid my invoice I had an onboarding call that was good and essentially it was an information exercise. Asking me all the difference questions they needed the answers to for building my campaign.

The campaign went live after a couple of days and I started getting leads through straight away, closing a couple of leads as we went.

I’m now in month 3 and I’m managed by George. My spend has tripled and we are closing more business then we have ever done before.

I guess the reason why someone would read this review would be to work out whether they would recommend them. Simple answer, 100% yes.
Thanks for the review Oliver. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I run a windows company in the south of the UK and I must say I have been really impressed since the start.

The landing page that I was built was fantastic and I was really impressed with how quickly the leads starting coming through considering this was effectively a fresh campaign.

I’ve converted much more than I normally would which is also great and we are now looking at getting more leads for my business partner.

Overall a great experience.
Thanks for the review Nick. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you Ben and Martyn! I am happy so far and I’m 4 months in so I guess that says something... 🤪
Thanks for the review Ashley. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thanks chaps. Very impressed
Thanks for the review Brad. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
My business has grown exponentially since working with George and the team. We have been working together for 13 months and so far I have been really impressed!

I would strongly recommend you try PayPerCustomer!
Thanks for the review Michelle. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you to everyone at PayPerCustomer. I am so grateful for all the support and the leads we’ve had have been great!
Thanks for the review Terry. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you! Very happy with the results we’ve had to date!
Thanks for the review Oli. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
8 months or so in and will keep going for sure. 🙂
Thanks for the review Laura. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Boom. Finally a service that works! 🙏🙏🙏
Thanks for the review Dave. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I’ve been really impressed with the leads that have come through. We’ve converted around 35% of them into sales.
Thanks for the review Simon. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Great service. Will be continuing...
Thanks for the review Chris. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you George & Team! My spray foam insulation business has grown substantially since starting with them. We are now 9 months in.
Thanks for the review Jack. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I run a wine investment service and have been very happy with the work they’ve done so far. Plenty of leads and I hope even more to come...!
Thanks for the review Adam. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
thanks for all the service with my business..
Thanks for the review Iqbal. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Another great month. Thank you for all the help.
Thanks for the review Paul. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I found PayPerCustomer on Facebook when their ad popped up and I am so glad I enquired. Great company to work with and I’ve been very impressed so far.
Thanks for the review Bertie. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
we are impressed with the service and will keep going.
Thanks for the review Mohammed. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
PayPerCustomer.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews