PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PayPerCustomer.co.uk
Read PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

About PayPerCustomer.co.uk:

PayPerCustomer is a lead generation company servicing businesses across the UK. We pride ourselves on great customer service and an ability to help your business grow.

If you are interested in contacting us please use the contact details on this page.

I originally spoke to a guy called Andy who was lovely and really helped me understand what we needed, how it was going to work & most importantly the cost of it. Once I signed up and paid my invoice I had an onboarding call that was good and essentially it was an information exercise. Asking me all the difference questions they needed the answers to for building my campaign. The campaign went live after a couple of days and I started getting leads through straight away, closing a couple of leads as we went. I’m now in month 3 and I’m managed by George. My spend has tripled and we are closing more business then we have ever done before. I guess the reason why someone would read this review would be to work out whether they would recommend them. Simple answer, 100% yes.
Thanks for the review Oliver. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I was tired of spending thousands of pounds every month with Google Ads and not knowing which campaigns or keywords were working. Pay per customer was able to streamline our intake process. I had a great experience with this company. My business was struggling until I hired them to help me. I get more traffic to my site now and more client conversions. As a business owner, I think the most difficult thing is to find the right partners to help build your business. With so many companies out there, the chances of selecting a knowledgeable and honest vendor who can really move your business forward are actually pretty slim. I know this first hand as I dealt with some of the less ethical ones before. But the team at Pay per customer is different. They really are experts in their field - PPC, Google, Social Media, etc. Moreover, this team possesses a rare old-fashioned work ethic and drive to get the job done. I hired them for some assistance on Google issues, and his team did not stop until all avenues were exhausted. I was appreciative of his help. As a business owner, you not only want to hire real experts but also those with the integrity to care about the work they do. I wholeheartedly endorse and recommend Pay per customer, I would be lost without them
Thanks for the review Rob. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I was recommended Paypercustomer through a friend who had worked with them with before. When we decided to expand into a new vertical I was looking for a partner assist us with our rapid growth plans so I decided to reach out and set up a few calls. After speaking with them a few times, we decided they were the right fit after a trial with another company had failed. We had big expectations at the beginning, but they taught us more about the sales process, so we adjusted our strategy. We spend £3000 a month with them on an ads campaign and a landing page and have been with them for 9 months now. We were aiming to get a certain amount of leads each month. So far, they’ve met our goals. They’ve sent about 50–60 leads per month so far and have brought in a bunch of orders. What matters to us is sales, and because of them, our business is growing every month. We normally communicate via email, but we also have weekly calls. Overall, the team is great. They’re super responsive and are on top of everything. Whenever we have an idea, they execute it immediately. Communication is the most important characteristic of the relationship, and theirs has surpassed my expectations. Our ultimate goal was to gain awareness of a proven solution in a new market. What we thought would take months to gain momentum, they were delivering results within days. Our baseline was to schedule 10 calls a month- they have far exceeded that number in only weeks. We considered 3 companies in our evaluation and actually did a pilot with another group prior to finding and selecting Paypercustomer. Our initial pilot with another group provided minimal communication, no kickoff, and virtually no results over a 2 month trial. In the first conversations with Paypercustomer, we immediately felt the difference. They were concerned about our needs, what results we expected, and acted like a true partner from day 1 they truly feel like an extension of our team. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough.
Thanks for the review Kevin. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We have been trying pay per customer now for a few months and I have to say we are so happy with the return we've made on the leads. It's been amazing. We have used them for the last 6 years - a great source of new business for us, conversion is always strong and great support from the team, particularly Jade. I have used other lead suppliers and done lead generation ourselves but we rely on ppc for the core volume as its always dependable and the leads are hot! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. We really do appreciate it. Many thanks, Andrew (and all of the team over here!)
Thanks for the review Andrew. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
They have been a lifesaver! It has given us the confidence to grow our business by providing us with a great and reliable service. I love their portal too! They are now our partner on the following: - Bespoke leads - Running all of our ads - Our landing pages - Providing us with a portal to manage our leads! The process that we went through was the following: 1 - We spoke to an onboarding specialist who were great! They answered all our questions and they clearly knew what their team needed to be able to build the best campaign 2 - We spoke to our landing page specialist who was also really nice. They took all of our information and built us something that I thought was really really good for our business. 3 - We then got told that our Campaign Specialist was building us a campaign and would continue to optimise our campaign when we provided feedback on each lead. 4 - Finally, our account manager wrapped up all the setup and things were live. I was sooo impressed with the speed it took but also the quality of the leads that came through. After a little optimising we generated tons of leads and have generated a lot of new business. Thank you so much for all your help and advice - long may we remain partners! P.s. Long may it continue!
Thanks for the review Michael. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY On the phone they promised 10 relevant leads or my money back in month 1. I spent £1000 only to get bombarded with so called leads not a single one of whom actually had any idea what service I was offering. Literally 35 plus leads and not a single one had signed up for my service. Most were looking for jobs and the rest seemed to have no idea who i was or why i was calling them. The company fobbed me off by email and denied the initial promise to supply 10 relevant leads. Cancelled immediately. Stay away.
Having partnered with Paypercustomer for a handful of years and with two different businesses I'm involved with, I can say that their expertise and professionalism are second to only their communication and positive results. This business truly knows what they are doing and how to get you the biggest bang for your buck....or in my case Euro / GBP We all know that digital presence is more important now than ever, and is only increasing as a priority for all businesses. Paypercustomer has delivered to all of my needs with amazing results each time. Prior to using them I used a number of other companies who promised the world and tied me into lengthy contracts but the results were always weak and certainly not worth the money. I decided to give it a go myself and hired someone internally to run some ads for me but it was just too time-consuming and actually, the results weren't overly spectacular. I saw an ad for these guys on Facebook and it all sounded good, especially the fact I can opt-out after a month if I needed but even so I was extremely apprehensive when I first started because I couldn't afford to keep throwing money down the drain on online advertising. I was in for a very pleasant surprise, the whole thing has been quick and easy and most importantly scalable and profitable. They helped me double revenue in one of my businesses in less than 6 months which is something I had been trying to do for the last 2 years just by helping the right people see my business. This model at first glance may not be a perfect fit for everyone but I would say that if you can afford to do it and have a little patience I would highly recommend this innovative, creative and results-driven company!!!
Thanks for the review Anki. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
The entire team at Paypercustomer were a joy to collaborate with. online advertising specifically social media is such a huge part of my marketing plan but definitely not my strength. They took over from day 1 and made me feel at ease knowing there were professionals on this 24/7. We were sent leads and had weekly calls so it could be explained to us in terms we could understand what was happening and positive and negative trends identified. Lastly, the people really understand customer service and our business model and were always available to us when we needed them. Highly recommended
Thanks for the review Chad. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
PPC rocks! We started working with them late last year and haven't looked back. They got off to a very quick start and continue meeting and exceeding our monthly goals. I've even recommended them to a few fellow entrepreneurs. Very excited for the future :)
Thanks for the review Liam. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
The most impressive aspect is their attention to our specific needs. We feel our needs come first - even when it means extra work on their end to make sure of this. For example one of our main obstacles when we first speak to prospects is the fact our service seems too good to be true or the prospects think we are just trying to change their service. Once they become clients they quickly realize that is not the case. Paypercustomer helped us with the wording of our service to try and get over this initial obstacle. As long as the leads keep rolling in we turn those into our clients - we have no complaints.
Thanks for the review Benjamin. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Got off to a bit of slow start but we are really cooking on gas now!! The team are fantastic, I was onboarded by someone called Sandy who was really friendly and she really went the extra mile to make sure everything made sense. The first handful of leads weren't perfect but after I left notes in their "portal" they made the changes needed and its been clear sailing ever since. Thank you all so much for everything!!!!! this has made such a difference to my business
Thanks for the review Patricia. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I started using PayPerCustomer as many will, using it to top up other lead sources. This for us worked well, but after further testing and really putting the effort into fine-tuning what we were looking for, we were able to really get great results. We are now in month 3 and its gone from strength to strength. I know this isn't for everyone, but for us, it fits our wider strategy well and has really helped us to scale at the rate we needed.
Thanks for the review Claire. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Really like these guys, very much a "does exactly what it says in the tin" I needed to get some customers, I paid them and I got some customers, I think I got my first customer in 3 or 4 days of them getting me live. I'm not really tech savvy but they really helped me undersrand what I had been doing worng the last year or so. Would recommend to anyone who is struggling at the moment.
Don't waste your time with this company. We were offered a guarantee of 5 leads in a month for £500+VAT which we thought was more than achievable being in marketing ourselves. They did not achieve this and are now trying to extend our contract to avoid giving a refund as promised in our initial conversations. Their customer support team are avoiding our calls and not willing to deal with the matter in a professional manner.
What a tremendous company!! I knew nothing about online lead generation before engaging with the team at PPC and they were fabulous, they took their time to explain everything to me clearly and patiently, no matter how many questions I asked them, and it was a lot, they always came back quickly and fully explained to me what was happening. I'm not trying to be the next Jeff Bezos I just wanted a company that knew what they were doing and could help me generate a steady income for my business and that is exactly what I've found. Everyone I've dealt with has been really patient and professional. I love speaking to them as they really help me understand what's happening and what I can expect taking all the stress away. I would give them 10 stars if I could :-)
Thanks for the review Leanne. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Lets be honest here, most lead generation companies over promise and under deliver, I've lost track of how many companies out there have called me up and guaranteeing me X,Y and Z but the reality is all those "guarantees" don't mean anything there is always a loop whole to get out of them or those "guaranteed" results are appalling quality so needless to say when I began the dialog with PayPerCustomer I was EXTREMELY sceptical but I was in for a very pleasant surprise. I work in IT and have done for a number of years and I fully appreciate its a very tough market to crack but right from the outset PayPerCustomer knew exactly what those challenges were and best of all had some solutions and recommendations to help me stand out from the crowd. I feel like I've finally found a company who can help me scale my business. I've not been inundated with 100s of leads but the quality that I've had is significantly better than other companies I've used before. They take ownership of everything leaving me the time to focus on building relationships and building a pipeline of potential new clients.
Thanks for the review Chris. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I run a small e-commerce company and I was struggling to get traffic to my shopify site and really needed something in place before the run up to Christmas. I had seen a few adverts on Facebook for Payperustomer so decided to reach out to them to see how they could help me and it was the best decision I could of made! I only have a relatively small budget compared to other companies but they treated me like I was spending 10 times what I was, everyone has been really professional and really helped me understand how it all works and what I can expect from it. My advert went live about 2 weeks ago now and i've sold 3 times what I was selling before and I have a plan in place to increase the budget the closer to Christmas we get. I'm so glad I decided to bite the bullet and get everything in place now rather than wait because I'm already making money and I can try different promotions ready for the Christmas rush. Keep up the good work paypercustomer
Thanks for the review Hannah. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Started with PPC about 3 months ago now and out of all the lead gen companies I've used these have been the best!!! Onboarding was a breeze and the landing page is awesome! Each month I've got more leads than the month before and they are always around to offer some help if I have any questions or to offer advise on targetting etc There are no caps to number of leads like other companies I've used before who promise you'll get 20 leads and when you do they stop generating you leads. PPC keep trying to get you as many leads as they can for your money. I've used other companies who (although they say they don't) give leads to loads of companies at once but with PPC I can see the leads I'm getting only go to me making it much easier to close them so my ROI has significantly improved. I can't speak for anyone else but my overall experience with PPC has been really good so If you've had your fingers burnt from other companies I would absolutely recommend giving these guys a try.
What a waste of money! £4k over 2 months and non of the 25 leads was of any quality. PPC will say they have no control over that - No guarantees and no refunds - very disappointed by this company
***Avoid this company*** £600 = no +ve leads = unfriendly emails blaming me [*to directly quote ppc, their advice resulted in "a negative effect on the level of leads as we lost visibility of the campaign" ...and had I spent more money it "may have achieved greater success." Having no FB-Ads experience I ran my own ad using £20 over two weeks which generated 10 leads. I went to Pay Per Customer for their professional experience to magnify this and was met with a very friendly, supportive team. Once I paid them £600 however I then wasn't able to call them. Ultimately I received 6 leads - one of which was a hard-bounce (i.e. 'undeliverable') 4 of which have never opened any of my correspondence and only 1 contact opened 1 email and then went cold. I got nothing for my money except stress and unless you have a lot of money to I would highly recommend running your own ads rather than gambling their 'magic formula'.
It sounds quite cliche but at first I was a bit negative and sceptical about the results that paypercustomer would bring. After a couple of weeks any doubts were put to rest, the phone was going mental! Our 3rd converted lead brought us in just shy of a grand, which for a pest control job is more than triple the average job price (and double what our monthly fees are). Sandie has always been great at answering any queries we have had, changing the areas/postcodes that we choose to target and also changing the days/times we want the calls and jobs to come in. Any time I have emailed the office and she has been on another call or busy, he has always got back to me really quickly. My advice to anyone would be to put your trust in this company, go for it and you’ll reap the rewards for your business. It’s within the companies interests to get you work so you remain paying them every month, believe me the monthly fee will pay for itself in no time at all and then it’s all a tidy ROI.
Thanks for the review Yvonne. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
PayPerCustomer.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 90 reviews