PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PayPerCustomer.co.uk
Read PayPerCustomer.co.uk Reviews

About PayPerCustomer.co.uk:

PayPerCustomer is a lead generation company servicing businesses across the UK. We pride ourselves on great customer service and an ability to help your business grow.

If you are interested in contacting us please use the contact details on this page.

I’ve been really impressed with the leads that have come through. We’ve converted around 35% of them into sales.
Thanks for the review Simon. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I’ve been working with George since he setup the business and have never been let down once. The lead quality is good, the landing page works & I convert the leads well. Definitely recommend x
Thanks for the review Donna. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I originally spoke to a guy called Andy who was lovely and really helped me understand what we needed, how it was going to work & most importantly the cost of it. Once I signed up and paid my invoice I had an onboarding call that was good and essentially it was an information exercise. Asking me all the difference questions they needed the answers to for building my campaign. The campaign went live after a couple of days and I started getting leads through straight away, closing a couple of leads as we went. I’m now in month 3 and I’m managed by George. My spend has tripled and we are closing more business then we have ever done before. I guess the reason why someone would read this review would be to work out whether they would recommend them. Simple answer, 100% yes.
Thanks for the review Oliver. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you! Very happy with the results we’ve had to date!
Thanks for the review Oli. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I've been with them for a couple of months and so far I'm happy. We've been generating leads for my home improvements business and the leads are much better than I was getting with MyBuilder - more money to spend and I'm not competing with half the country to win the work......
Thanks for the review Kevin. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We are a pretty big company so we use a fair few lead generation companies and I think it's safe to say PayPerCustomer have definitely been the best. Communication could be better at times (and they acknowledge that it's something they are working on) but the leads we are getting are fantastic quality so it makes up for it! A lead provider we will be keeping that's for sure.
Thanks for the review Jasmine. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Great so far. 7 months in and plenty of leads for us to get our teeth stuck into each month! :)
Thanks for the review James. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Very happy so far - thank you for all the work that you have done. Long may it continue!
Thanks for the review Mike. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Really happy with the service we have received. We are pretty much always at the top of the search for what we do and have a pretty much constant stream of leads coming through for our sales team. I hope it continues and things keep increasing. (I will leave another review in a few months) Cheers!
Thanks for the review Alan. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We have been very happy with the service. Thanks for all the work you've done so far!
Thanks for the review Nicola. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
We signed up a couple of months ago and have been really happy to date. We are currently considering whether we should increase our spend but most likely will. Many thanks.
Thanks for the review Matt. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I run a windows company in the south of the UK and I must say I have been really impressed since the start. The landing page that I was built was fantastic and I was really impressed with how quickly the leads starting coming through considering this was effectively a fresh campaign. I’ve converted much more than I normally would which is also great and we are now looking at getting more leads for my business partner. Overall a great experience.
Thanks for the review Nick. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you Ben and Martyn! I am happy so far and I’m 4 months in so I guess that says something... 🤪
Thanks for the review Ashley. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thanks chaps. Very impressed
Thanks for the review Brad. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
My business has grown exponentially since working with George and the team. We have been working together for 13 months and so far I have been really impressed! I would strongly recommend you try PayPerCustomer!
Thanks for the review Michelle. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you to everyone at PayPerCustomer. I am so grateful for all the support and the leads we’ve had have been great!
Thanks for the review Terry. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
8 months or so in and will keep going for sure. 🙂
Thanks for the review Laura. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
Thank you George & Team! My spray foam insulation business has grown substantially since starting with them. We are now 9 months in.
Thanks for the review Jack. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I found PayPerCustomer on Facebook when their ad popped up and I am so glad I enquired. Great company to work with and I’ve been very impressed so far.
Thanks for the review Bertie. All of us here at PayPerCustomer appreciate your kind words and hope we continue to work together for as long as possible! :)
I see that I’m not the first to leave PayPerCustomer a 5 star review and I’m sure I won’t be the last. PPC have fully delivered on everything we agreed and so far I have been really impressed.
PayPerCustomer.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 45 reviews