Partyrama.co.uk Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Partyrama.co.uk

About Partyrama.co.uk: Partyrama.co.uk is your one stop shop for everything party! We have themes for all occasions, for Adults and Children alike. Visit us today to find out how we can make your party special.

01908261280

sales@partyrama.co.uk

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Party Supplies

How would you rate Partyrama.co.uk?

198 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hayley K Painter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Partyrama.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hayley K Painter
"Brilliant range of products, good sale pieces too!! I couldn't find what I was looking for until I checked out Partyrama, they had it all! Will be purchasing again soon for our Halloween stuff!"
"My order went wrong and they gave me a free delivery on my next order."
"AWFUL!! So dissapointed. Ordered a personalised hellium balloon for my best friends leaving do. I ordered in plenty of time but paid the extra £5.95 for next day delivery just to be safe. The next day I still hadnt recieved the balloon and called the office. The guy I spoke to, 'Barrett', said the order had been despatched and I should recieve shortly. I wanted to confirm it had been sent to the correct address but he said 'oh, I seem to have a different address. I asked him what address he had and he just said 'oh no, dont worry its fine'. On the third day, after still not receiving the balloon, I tried calling. Someone answered then hung up. I then emailed and was told my balloon had been delivered and signed for by A.Smith. THere is not A Smith at my address. I then called again and spoke to someone who said they would look into it and get back to me in 10 minutes. He never called back. I called AGAIN, and this time actually spoke to a lady who was very sympathetic and actually honest with me. She said there had been a glitch on the system and around 10 orders had been sent to the wrong address. She did actually try and help me but there was nothing she could do. It was too late. I understand that these things cant always be helped, however my issue is that apparently they were well aware of the problem when I placed the order. The guy I first spoke to even seemed to realise there was a problem but choose not not try and rectify it, which is so annoying and there was still time. I will not be using this company again!!"
Caley Hetherington
Verified Reviewer
"Last year I order the palm tree drinks cooler and it came with a puncher and a plaster over the hole I hope this year they won't be the same as I will return them this year also I just placed a £50 pound order and forgot to add on my backdrop I then called as I didn't want to pay double delevier cost weighty so and the man was extremely unhelpful and told me to pay agin"
"Delivery was a bit hard."
"Very pleased"
"Really happy with the product more than I expected. Good value for money"
"Bought a photo balloon and paid for Saturday delivery. Balloon didn't turn up and I wasn't contacted about this until Monday. Was given a refund but no conciliation balloon. Won't use again"
Hello and thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry that your balloon was not delivered on Saturday as requested, the order was dispatched on Friday on a Saturday delivery and this should have been delivered to you.

We are closed on the weekends, unfortunately we did not find out there was a problem with order until the Monday I’m afraid.

The refund has been issued and should be showing in your account by now.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

James (Customer service)
"We were very pleased with our helium gas canister. It arrived very quickly via a courier and was in good condition. It was a good price, Highly recommended."
"Im ordering personalised banners from 3 or 4 years now. The company has never ever let me down, even though sometimes my order deadlines are very limited! The quality, price and delivery options with helpful customer service are just oustanding. Im not comparing prices any more as the service is the quality Im looking for, which PartyRama without shadow of the doubt - provides! Very happy - Regular customer Kasia (Katarzyna T.)"
"Fantastic quick delivery. 1 small problem with the order was solved straight away & the goods received next day. Fabulous service thank you."
"Very pleased with product, was delivered on time and great quality"
"Fast efficient service"
"Great products at fantastic prices! Was my first time using Partyrama and I will deffo be returning!"
"Have used Partyrama many times and have found them very quick and efficient every time. I will continue to use them, why go anywhere else?"
"This is only the second time I have used Partyrama but when decorating for a party I would not go anywhere else. The variety is exceptional and very good prices. The website is very user friendly and the service, delivery and quickness of completion and delivery of order is excellent. Would definatley use again and would recommend Partyrama to everyone."
"Ordering, delivery and every aspect of purchasing from Partyrama was a pleasure and being able to trust the quality was truly good. I have recommended you to friends and family. Thank you."
"excellent value for money, well made and very lifelike!!"
"The goods came VERY quickly, and we were very pleased with the quality. We would definitely use your company again. Thank you."
"Ideal for wedding balloons arrived within 24hrs of delivery. thank you"
Partyrama.co.uk is rated 4.47 based on 196 reviews