Paragon Bamboo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Bamboo
Telephone
Read Paragon Bamboo Reviews

About Paragon Bamboo:

Paragon Bamboo is the leading name in 100% bamboo bedding, including bed linen, duvets, mattress protectors and pillows with a unique 3D hollow fibre centre.

+44 (0) 1892 280347

Paragon Bamboo 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Yvonne B
Paragon Bamboo 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Louise W
After looking for bamboo bedding i came across Paragon Bamboo and cannot recommend them enough. Prior to finding this company I had contacted other suppliers to ask a few questions and didn’t receive any responses (despite them claiming to still be open for online orders and questions). I contacted Paragon on a Sunday and had a response the same day. Their customer service has to be one of the best I’ve come across for many years. Delivery was quick and they are priced better than most out there for this type of bedding. If your considering bamboo bedding to keep cool at night than it is brilliant. I’m a very hot sleeper and after getting a new tempur mattress I knew I needed something to try and cool me down... Paragon bamboo sheets have done the trick extremely well. I will be back for more soon.
I was expecting the bamboo bedlinen to feel nice - and I wasn't disappointed. The quality is good and delivery very speedy.
The best bedding I’ve ever had and very quick delivery
I bought the bamboo hooded dressing gown for my husband, it came very quick and he loves it, says it’s nice and long (he’s 6’ 3) and lovely and warm. I would definitely recommend Paragon Bamboo
Prompt delivery of an excellent product. We really appreciated the minimal recyclable, brown paper packaging it arrived in.
Hi, I have not received a reply or a return label yet. Customer service after purchase seems not to exist.
Smooth silky fitted sheet. My second. Very pleased.
Beautiful quality. This is the nearest feel to silk that I’ve tried. Only had it a few days so it hasn’t been through a wash but so far, it’s a perfect alternative to the 100% silk I’m used to. Lovely and soft. Will order again.
Lovely, lovely bath sheet. So pleased! Paragon Bamboo products are just so beautifully soft. Love the sheets and pillow cases too.
Very happy with my first purchase of towels lovely quality fast delivery would definitely order from you again, thankyou
We are very happy to have found Paragon Bamboo, manufacturer of environmentally friendly products of quality and available directly from them. Dispatched promptly and arriving as described in their very user friendly website. Thank you. J. Estrada
Very soft to use.
Quality towels and service. Bath sheets, Robes, hand Towels, very pleased will be ordering Bath towels shortly.
The company seems good.
My new bamboo hooded bathrobe - utterly snugglable.
We are very pleased with our bamboo duvets. It breaths beautifully and is very comfortable and snug. Good quality product.
Delivered quickly lovely packaging very comfortable good quality. Would definitely recommend
Good site & ethics. Very pleased with the products Amazingly fast delivery (thanks).
Great service. Great quality. Lovely feel to the sheets and decent sizes which is nice to see. I would definately recommend this Company.
A beautifully soft and warm dressing gown, perfect to snuggle up with on a cold evening.
Over a couple of nights use they have pilled and matted. They were soft for 2 days
Paragon Bamboo is rated 4.75 based on 790 reviews