Paragon Bamboo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Bamboo
Telephone
Read Paragon Bamboo Reviews

About Paragon Bamboo:

Paragon Bamboo is the leading name in 100% bamboo bedding, including bed linen, duvets, mattress protectors and pillows with a unique 3D hollow fibre centre.

+44 (0) 1892 280347

sales@paragonbamboo.com

The Long Barn, Ashdown Business Centre, Gillridge Lane, Crowborough TN6 1UP, ,

Tell us how Paragon Bamboo made you happy
After looking for bamboo bedding i came across Paragon Bamboo and cannot recommend them enough. Prior to finding this company I had contacted other suppliers to ask a few questions and didn’t receive any responses (despite them claiming to still be open for online orders and questions). I contacted Paragon on a Sunday and had a response the same day. Their customer service has to be one of the best I’ve come across for many years. Delivery was quick and they are priced better than most out there for this type of bedding. If your considering bamboo bedding to keep cool at night than it is brilliant. I’m a very hot sleeper and after getting a new tempur mattress I knew I needed something to try and cool me down... Paragon bamboo sheets have done the trick extremely well. I will be back for more soon.
Lovely bamboo products at good prices. Very quick delivery and we’ll packaged.
Very quick delivery, came within a couple of days of ordering. Lovely bedding good quality, this is the best thing to sleep in I would not have anything else but bamboo now. Its cool and like sleeping on a cloud.
Quality duvet. 100% bamboo unlike a lot of companies who 'big up' their bamboo credentials.
The bedding is an absolute dream. This is my third order having convinced my Mother she needs them. Will continue to buy more.
Very comfortable I would recommend to anyone
I’ve bought pillows and bedding and towels from paragon bamboo and I totally love them. The quality is fantastic and the service amazing. I’ve never had to return anything as every product I’ve bought is of high quality. Delivery is fast and I was sent emails when my orders were shipped. I would definitely recommend this company you won’t be disappointed. I will continue to buy products from them
Good quality and service as always.
Lovely silky material.
This bedding makes you feel like a god sleeping in a fluffy cloud. It also dries quickly which is an added bonus. Once you’ve paragon bamboo you never go back.
Good product, prompt delivery, well pleased with it.
Having already purchased bamboo sheets from yourselves and loved them , we thought we would try your towels . What a revelation , so soft , just touching them makes your hands silky smooth . Unbelievably absorbent , and excellent value for money . Will definitely be buying more .
Quality, and fast delivery
excellent as usual happy customer!
Arrived day after ordering. Very satisfied
Absolutely delighted with our bamboo bed linen. No more scratchy sheets Beautifully soft and silky Prompt delivery and friendly helpful staff. Huge thank you
Excellent
Love their bamboo bedding. It is so comfortable, easy to wash and good for problem skin.
I am absolutely in love with this bedding. It is soft luxurious and totally dreamy. Just what is needed for a good nights sleep
What fabulous bedding, such a luxury feel and such a deep colour (navy) totally worth the money to feel luxurious everyday.
I purchased 2 sets of bedding covers and a bamboo pillow for both myself and hubby. They arrived very quickly, were packaged beautifully and the only plastic was the tape sealing the box. Very pleased. I am completely blown away by the luxury and softness of these new sheets and covers. I have bought high thread count Egyptian Cotton bedding for the last 16 years at least but have NEVER known such luxury and comfort. Absolutely beautiful. Hubby and I are both sleeping so soundly and deeply since making our purchase. I wouldn't have thought it possible for bedding covers and a new pillow to make so much difference so quickly. The pillow is like a big fluffy cloud. It's a great size and shape and keeps it's shape well. The covers are amazing quality, so soft it's impossible to describe and very cooling too. Very nice to be rid of the night sweats! I'm very environmentally conscious and was delighted with Paragon's packaging. One pillow had a slight hole in the seam and customer services were superbly helpful and speedy at getting a replacement out to me and sorting the return. I'm sure we'll be back for a new duvet and as soon as it's in stock - a mattress protector. You can't be dissatisfied with Paragon's products or service.
Paragon Bamboo is rated 4.76 based on 693 reviews