Paragon Bamboo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Bamboo
Telephone
Read Paragon Bamboo Reviews

About Paragon Bamboo:

Paragon Bamboo is the leading name in 100% bamboo bedding, including bed linen, duvets, mattress protectors and pillows with a unique 3D hollow fibre centre.

+44 (0) 1749 326024

sales@paragonbamboo.com

The Green BarnThe Cheese YardWest HorringtonSomersetBA5 3ED

Tell us how Paragon Bamboo made you happy
After looking for bamboo bedding i came across Paragon Bamboo and cannot recommend them enough. Prior to finding this company I had contacted other suppliers to ask a few questions and didn’t receive any responses (despite them claiming to still be open for online orders and questions). I contacted Paragon on a Sunday and had a response the same day. Their customer service has to be one of the best I’ve come across for many years. Delivery was quick and they are priced better than most out there for this type of bedding. If your considering bamboo bedding to keep cool at night than it is brilliant. I’m a very hot sleeper and after getting a new tempur mattress I knew I needed something to try and cool me down... Paragon bamboo sheets have done the trick extremely well. I will be back for more soon.
We love these towels, soft, absorbent and fast drying. Our daughter has sensory issues and it's the only type of towel she can touch, she adores it and so do we
Impressive speedy service
Brilliant bed linen, and washes well. Love that it's a zip fastening too, so much time saved! Have recommended to 3 friends already who will be buying.
Love these products well made ,so soft and silky to sleep on many thanks I will be ordering more.
Products, Service and Delivery were first class. Very happy customer.
I haven’t received my parcel yet.
Excellent, can't say enough about the product, it is just bliss to have on the bed, best nights sleep for a good while.
thanks
Pat
Very quick and response to change of order was above and beyond
Thanks
Fantastic sale prices. Quick delivery.
I ordered two items and they arrived very promptly and I’m delighted with both.
Lovely product and fast shipment
Delighted with the product and service!
Sumptuous bedding, prompt delivery.
The sheets we purchased are fabulous. They are soft and silky and very, very comfortable. Came packed in a cloth bag that also appears to be bamboo so no plastic pollution there. Be aware that these are 100% bamboo and not a cotton/ bamboo mix which is much inferior. We shall be buying some more soon!!
Sorry to report noticed no difference in temperature or comfort. The fitted bottom sheet is too big and slips and crumples but is lovely and silky and a nice colour.

Regards
Lily Passey
Very happy with the quality and softness of the bamboo material. Excellent delivery service to our address in France and no doubt we'll be ordering again.
Lovely soft luxurious product good value and quick delivery
Beautiful, great quality sheets. Truly keeps me cool when it’s too warm and warm when it’s cool. Will be ordering more. Thank you!
Very pleased with the quick delivery and quality of the products.
Will write one later