Paragon Bamboo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Bamboo
Telephone
Read Paragon Bamboo Reviews

About Paragon Bamboo:

Paragon Bamboo is the leading name in 100% bamboo bedding, including bed linen, duvets, mattress protectors and pillows with a unique 3D hollow fibre centre.

+44 (0) 1749 326024

sales@paragonbamboo.com

The Green BarnThe Cheese YardWest HorringtonSomersetBA5 3ED

Tell us how Paragon Bamboo made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Paragon Bamboo 5 star review on 9th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
After looking for bamboo bedding i came across Paragon Bamboo and cannot recommend them enough. Prior to finding this company I had contacted other suppliers to ask a few questions and didn’t receive any responses (despite them claiming to still be open for online orders and questions). I contacted Paragon on a Sunday and had a response the same day. Their customer service has to be one of the best I’ve come across for many years. Delivery was quick and they are priced better than most out there for this type of bedding. If your considering bamboo bedding to keep cool at night than it is brilliant. I’m a very hot sleeper and after getting a new tempur mattress I knew I needed something to try and cool me down... Paragon bamboo sheets have done the trick extremely well. I will be back for more soon.
Fantastic items Duvet,Matress Topper, I will be getting full set of bedding soon, delivery was very fast, all round great experience with this company thank you.
The purchase went very well.
I have a lot of your goods and love them.
Order dealt with swiftly and parcel arrived quickly. Well packed and protected. Items are excellent - feel soft and comfortable.
I first bought the winter weight which I found to be very warm. The summer weight one is perfect for me at the moment. I'm now thinking of buying the bedding.
perfect product. perfect service
Excellent fitted sheet. Bamboo sheets are the way forward. Delivered on time as well.
Good choice. Easy to order and super prompt delivery. Would recommend and will use again.
This is my first experience with bamboo bedding its gorgeous feels like silk I purchased the summer duvet and a bedding set very happy with it all highly recommend fantastic quality a little pricey but worth it the delivery was very fast within two days very happy all round
I love the silky smoothness of the fabric and the colors are beautiful. I was upset though that the Heather pillowcases were Oxford style, while the Duck Egg Blue were Housewife style. I love the Oxford style and wish that the Blue ones were the same. For that reason it's 4 stars instead of 5
Very happy with my towels. Lovely quality. Hopefully will be purchasing some more later. Regards Jan Davies
Quick delivery ... good quality
My order came quickly, was as it looked on the website, and are overall great sheets.
Bought king size quilt can’t fault the quality will definitely be buying other products,very prompt delivery
In the current working difficulties I was amazed to receive my bedding in only two days from ordering. Beautifully presented, each item was in a matching bag and I didn't think this was necessary, but soon found one made a good peg bag as the bedding will be dried naturally. Also great is the clear instructions on care, both on the website and the documentation supplied. I just love my bamboo sheets and I am already sleeping better.
our first time of using full size bamboo towels having tried the face cloths previously. We were not disappointed Perfect in every way. Along with the super service and price from Paragon Bamboo
These sheets are luxuriously soft and silky to the touch. I will never go back to high thread-count organic Egyptian cotton sheets again! Thank you Paragon Bamboo. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.
Arrived as promised and in very nice packaging! Bed clothes are super soft and very comfortable. Have already recommended and will be buying more in the future.
Excellent service and the pillow is very comfortable.
Great service, amazing bedsheets.
Paragon Bamboo is rated 4.73 based on 114 reviews