Paragon Bamboo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Bamboo
Telephone
Read Paragon Bamboo Reviews

About Paragon Bamboo:

Paragon Bamboo is the leading name in 100% bamboo bedding, including bed linen, duvets, mattress protectors and pillows with a unique 3D hollow fibre centre.

+44 (0) 1892 280347

sales@paragonbamboo.com

The Long Barn, Ashdown Business Centre, Gillridge Lane, Crowborough TN6 1UP, ,

Tell us how Paragon Bamboo made you happy
After looking for bamboo bedding i came across Paragon Bamboo and cannot recommend them enough. Prior to finding this company I had contacted other suppliers to ask a few questions and didn’t receive any responses (despite them claiming to still be open for online orders and questions). I contacted Paragon on a Sunday and had a response the same day. Their customer service has to be one of the best I’ve come across for many years. Delivery was quick and they are priced better than most out there for this type of bedding. If your considering bamboo bedding to keep cool at night than it is brilliant. I’m a very hot sleeper and after getting a new tempur mattress I knew I needed something to try and cool me down... Paragon bamboo sheets have done the trick extremely well. I will be back for more soon.
First class service!
Really terrible customer service, and unfortunately after using the sheets for a few weeks they have bobbled terribly. Really not worth the money and not a great company to deal with.
Good service, and a lovely product. I chose the Heather bedding,
It looks and feels great.
Would recommend. Very efficient quick delivery. Super products.
Love love LOVE my new sheets & they arrived swiftly! Once you go bamboo you’re sure to sweetly snooze! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’–
Unfortunately I was not able to keep the fitted sheet which I bought as I didn’t care for the material, but all my dealings with the company were straight forward and pleasant and mt order arrived very quickly and was well packed.
Paragon have delivered swiftly and I love their products - I am a total convert to bamboo. You get a very useful bag to store the bedding / duvet in when you're not using it.
Beautiful sheets, honestly don't think I will ever sleep in anything else. Can't fault the product and it comes in a beautiful bag made of the same material, the packaging was all as eco friendly as possible. Buy anything from this company, you won't regret it.
Soft texture,very different to ordinary towel
Brilliant, speedy dispatch. Product was nicely presented in a pull string bag
My sage-green bathrobe met all my expectations and more so. The feel of the soft towelling is luxurious. During the winter months, the bathrobe would keep even the coldest body warm and comfortable. The only thing that surprises me is the price: it was much lower that I expected. Brilliant value for money and the most comfortable bathrobe I’ve ever had.
Excellent product well presented and fast delivery.
Only too much inner packaging , its not necessary i think 1 package for all would suffice.
Good quality and fits my deep king size mattress much better than another brand of bamboo sheet which was made a big bigger with the proviso that it would shrink, and it never did shrink enough to give a good fit
Speedy delivery and great products
Absolutely Amazing! So soft, best sleep ever
I think the bath towel and flannels I recently bought are absolutely fabulous! Very soft and luxurious, stylish edging and pattern at one end. Just perfect.
One order so far. Quick delivery all ok. There will be more orders.
Fabric is so soft,feels very comfortable to sleep in. Will order again.
Fantastic bedding, so comfy, feels like silk, slept like a log the past two nights!
Fantastic product,so comfortable,can't see us ever going back to cotton sheets. Just sent off for samples to choose another set
Paragon Bamboo is rated 4.78 based on 560 reviews