Paragon Bamboo Reviews

Based on 924 reviews
Telephone
Read Paragon Bamboo Reviews

About Paragon Bamboo:

Paragon Bamboo is the leading name in 100% bamboo bedding, including bed linen, duvets, mattress protectors and pillows with a unique 3D hollow fibre centre.

+44 (0) 1892 280347

Paragon Bamboo 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Angus L
Paragon Bamboo 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Angus L
Finally, my search is over for sustainable and HIGH-quality bamboo bedding! I am so happy with my duvet and towels, and the sheets are the softest! I am also local to the company so it has been great to be able to support a local business. ALSO it is all compostable, if I had an online following I'd shout it from the rooftops but I have been recommending them to everyone I meet instead :) My partner and I have struggled with bedding in the past, hot sleeper/cold sleeper, and this has been perfect for both of us. My partner also doesn't like "linty" cotton towels so these were perfect for him, the sizing of the bath towel is perfect for taller gentlemen, or like me, like a big towel after a long soak. We are now using these only and will be purchasing more for our guest bathrooms. Overall just so happy with it all, and the customer service is exactly as professional and efficient as you would expect.
Bought these to be summer bedding as my usual sheets are much heavier (and much more expensive). These feel like sleeping on silk and I can’t work out why I am not overheating even when having a bit of a duvet day. Easy to iron and look fab on the bed. If I had one criticism, it would be that the fitted sheet could fit a bit tighter - maybe needs firmer elastic but would highly recommend.
I am delighted with the quality and colour of the two Bamboo sets that I ordered. They feel so beautifully soft and comfortable, the zip on the covers is a great idea as is the deep fitted bottom sheet. I have used Bamboo bedding previously and initially it was good but didn’t last long as the buttons kept tearing the fabric. I can highly recommend Paragon Bamboo so much so that I shall be ordering more.
Good communication & fast delivery
I have to say I absolutely love my dressing gown, soft and absorbent… just what I wanted. Love the colour too. But, the material kegs so easily, really disappointing. There are pulls all over it, I don’t even remember catching it ! Has anyone else reported this fault? I tried but no response.....
You sent me the wrong item ,I ordered a double sheet and I recieved a double Duvet cover ,all sorted now and staff were very apologetic .Thank you
Excellent product, excellent customer service from Jack, will definitely buy again
Luxurious bedding, I’m not one for gimmicks and buying on a whim. Feels amazing and it does what it says keeps you cool and snug at the same time. Well worth the money! I’ll never go back to cotton sheets again.
Paragon Bamboo 5 star review on 5th May 2022
I found this site by accident. Although bedding is more expensive than I would usually spend, I like the fact that Bamboo is a natural product so I don’t mind spending a bit more. I am thinking of purchasing pillows, pillowcases and duvet cover.
Good morning I am very Impressed with the excellent service and kindness of the employees. Clara Knott
This bamboo fitted sheet was so soft and was plenty long enough to tuck under my deep mattress. It arrived very quickly and I would definitely recommend this company.
I have bought numerous items from Paragon. Delivery has always been fast and items purchased, although not the cheapest, have been far superior quality than their competitors. For this reason they are my first choice for bamboo bedding.
Bought double bedding set & mattress protector which is so lovely and soft. Washed the bedding set before use....Line dried and Ironed wonderfully. Fitted sheet slightly on the large size, however I personally prefer this than struggling with a tight fitted sheet!! I give 5 star for quality and comfort!!!! Delivery was prompt and in beautiful packaging, sadly I purchased 2 extra pillowcases which were missing from my order. However after messaging customer service regarding my missing items whom were very quick to reply within the hour, my 2 pillow cases arrived the following day via express delivery. So I am on 4/5 star regarding my previous order........customer service truly wonderful 5 star +
arrived on time well packaged.
Excellent! At last I have found a beautifully very soft material. I have been looking for so long to find the perfect bedding sheets and pillow cases.
Love these towels
The most comfortable bedding I have ever owned washes lovely colors great 👍
Very pleased with the bamboo sheets and duvet cover, silky soft, very quick delivery.
500gsm duvet Fabulous quality and although it felt heavy, once in bed it did not feel heavy at all. Swift delivery and customer service 2nd to none! Great all round experience 👏
Excellent service and prompt delivery 10/10
After many pages and compare I decide to buy a Paragon Bamboo quilt. After my first night I said this quilt is absolute fantastic. What a different my previous synthetic quilt and this bamboo one. No sweating, even I didn’t feel like cold or warm. Just chill. 5* product.
Paragon Bamboo is rated 4.76 based on 924 reviews