Paragon Bamboo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paragon Bamboo
Telephone
Read Paragon Bamboo Reviews

About Paragon Bamboo:

Paragon Bamboo is the leading name in 100% bamboo bedding, including bed linen, duvets, mattress protectors and pillows with a unique 3D hollow fibre centre.

+44 (0) 1892 280347

sales@paragonbamboo.com

The Long Barn, Ashdown Business Centre, Gillridge Lane, Crowborough TN6 1UP, ,

Tell us how Paragon Bamboo made you happy
After looking for bamboo bedding i came across Paragon Bamboo and cannot recommend them enough. Prior to finding this company I had contacted other suppliers to ask a few questions and didn’t receive any responses (despite them claiming to still be open for online orders and questions). I contacted Paragon on a Sunday and had a response the same day. Their customer service has to be one of the best I’ve come across for many years. Delivery was quick and they are priced better than most out there for this type of bedding. If your considering bamboo bedding to keep cool at night than it is brilliant. I’m a very hot sleeper and after getting a new tempur mattress I knew I needed something to try and cool me down... Paragon bamboo sheets have done the trick extremely well. I will be back for more soon.
Excellent quality product that delighted the person I purchased it for, good prompt service from the company who are doing a great job
Excellent service, delivered quickly.
Hello, I wrote to you on Friday to say that I’d received one of your light duvets. It’s beautiful, but as soon as I unpacked it I realised it would be far to heavy -I have neuropathy and can tolerate only the lightest fabric on my skin. I haven’t used the duvet and it’s back in it’s bag. I’d be so grateful for a refund!
I haven’t had the order yet. It said it was sent out on Tuesday but it’s not here yet. Marie moss
I am extremely happy with my order. It is a lovely quality.
Quick delivery and quality bedding. Love the feel of silk without the hassle + how eco it is. Washes well and dries quickly. Perfect bedding for our child who is Autistic and very sensitive to the feel of certain fabrics. Will be our choice of bedding going forward. Highly recommend!!!
Prompt service, excellent products.
VG
Have purchased lots of goods from them over the last few years and recently had a small issue with one item , within 10 minutes of emailing this was rectified and replaced within 24 hours. A Great company with Fantastic service , well done Paragon
Great customer service, thanks.
Fantastic product absolutely lovely silky soft. Prompt delivery and beautifully packed in its own bag. I am very pleased with this duvet cover.
This bedding feels so luxurious - really soft and a dream to iron. I'm looking forward to getting more colours. Thank you!
Very quick delivery and good size and quality.
Great quality bedding set, extremely happy!
Bedding is sooo soft and lovely to sleep in. Delivery was quick.
Delighted with service. Informed there was a delay due to a stock issue. Cant wait to start using them. They feel so soft and the colour, teal, is deep and rich.
Bedding has a lovely silky feel but better than that - no more morning sneezing!!!
Good quality bedding set.
My pillowcases arrived promptly and are good quality. I like the eco friendly packaging too.
Wonderful, cozy, warm.I love it
Good quality item delivered quickly and reasonably priced against the competitors.
Paragon Bamboo is rated 4.79 based on 447 reviews