PaperMountains Reviews

Telephone
Read PaperMountains Reviews

sales@papermountains.com

York HouseWaterside CourtNeptune CloseMedway City EstateKent

Will definitely use PaperMountains again. Quick efficient friendly service. I felt confident that my paperwork was securely disposed of. Certificate received too. I would recommend this to a friend.
sufficient and prompt service
Very easy to arrange and quick removal. highly recommend
Very quick and friendly service delivery and collection on time,fair costs a wonderful company to deal with. Would recommend to anyone.
Fast and efficient.
The process was simple and easy, from the initial call to the delivery of the bin and the final collection. The staff was helpful with all my queries as this was my first time using such a service
good prompt reliable service. Very good communication.
ease of service
It was very easy to make an arrangement with PaperMountain for them to collect our confidential waste paper. The bags and ties were delivered promptly and when we needed a collection all it took was one phone call. All in all a very efficient and value for money service.
Efficient and reliable service
Very Good Customer Service
Paper mountains staff are polite, friendly and very efficient, always return calls or leave you a message. Happy with the service they provide and will definitely carry on using this company.
good service , the most frustrating aspect was trying to pay the company , the invoice was not sent with the waste destruction certificate, I telephoned 3 occasions to be told that they were unable to accept credit / debit card over the telephone because they had software problems, I did pay by bank transfer. PayPal was offered eventually but this facility had a surcharge of £5.00 added to my invoice should I choose to pay by PayPal, not good for customer relations, over all I was very happy with the service.
Really nice people.
Very happy and helpful driver office staff did everything they said and kept to there time scale
Arranging collection of several hard drives for destruction was easy. Collection took place exactly as planned and I received certificate within a couple of days. It was a small job and many other firms were not interested or helpful. PaperMountains were great - a good service all round.
Excellent service at reasonable rate
So easy to arrange and make payment. Prompt on collection and completely satisfied
Service was excellent and professional on time
We needed to clear a mountain (!) of papers my father had accumulated over years, many of them sensitive documents from his work. Paper Mountain were very helpful on the phone, supplied the bags we needed promptly and arranging pick up was a very smooth process.
PaperMountains is rated 4.88 based on 164 reviews