Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
Could not be happier, super quick turnaround, high quality end product, and great price.
Great bags, good selection, arrived in time. Happy with the service. Many thanks
Denise Taft Easy to order the bags I needed. Good selection. Prompt delivery. Very good product and good value.
Good quality and superfast delivery!
Excellent service
Fantastic quality, service, & communication. WIll certainly use Paper Bag CO again, and will be happy to recommend them to anyone in need of quality bags/packaging
Great job!! We are really pleased with our bags. They look beautiful and I would definitely recommend Paper Bag Co to anybody 👍
This was our second order with Paper Bag Co. We were so pleased with the first branded bag that we didn't look elsewhere when we needed more. We created some unnecessary pain for the team at Paper Bag Co by making a mistake with our order but they were very helpful in resolving the issue. We'd definitely use again in the future.
Quick and easy process and turn around Good quality bags delivered.
They worked with me until I was happy with the result, working through the challenges I was presenting to them. I was very happy with the service, thank you Jon!
Speedy delivery and great paper bags :) Thank you.
Super fast shipping! Ordered on the Friday morning and had the delivery the following day!! I’ve been looking for an Affordable & more eco way of packaging my goods that I sell and now I have. The quality of the bags is superb. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Price was brilliant. As a start up new business we need to save as much as we can on our startup costs! Brilliant. Also love the site layout, easy to get around. Products were delivered quickly and I was notified on advance of the delivery. Great quality bags too! Will definitely use you guys going forward.
Quick service, excellent quality of bags.
Super fast communication - clear options and pricing - order placed and acknowledged with final pricing - payment made and order delivered within 5 days. Overall great service via Jemma, excellent product for marketing, highly recommended. We'll be back !
Very helpful and great product.
Order process was very good and fast delivery. Will definitely use again. Thank you
We are so happy with our bags! Beautiful quality AND they arrived next day! Thanks guys
So so happy with our bags! They arrived next day and they are beautiful quality too :D Thanks guys!
Great strong quality, quick delivery and good price. Will continue to order paper bags from Paper Bag Co - perfect for packing food parcels at our food bank.
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 339 reviews