Paper Bag Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co
Read Paper Bag Co Reviews

About Paper Bag Co:

Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy
The quality of the twisted handle paper bags is great and we have never had issues with quality. We have had issues a couple of times though in other areas:

Quite often our most desired size of twisted handle paper bag is out of stock, meaning we often are left with no choice but to size up on the bags and the next size costs almost double the price. This happens quite regularly and we are unable to order in huge bulks as we have a small store and can't store the extra bags.

There's only an option to pay for next day delivery and no option for standard delivery, but this next day delivery option is only available weekdays and excludes bank holidays, so if we order on a Friday, for example, we still have to pay for next day delivery despite the order not arriving the next day as it's weekend. There should be a cheaper option for standard delivery, this is a bit of a bugbear for us as sometimes we pay the same amount in postage to wait one day or to wait 3-4 days. We have waited 5 days before now too when there has been a bank holiday.

One of our orders had a whole box of bags missing once.

If you order Mon-Thursday and are happy to pay the next day delivery fee then the service is good. I do think there should be a standard delivery option though as they don't deliver on weekends, whereas if you compare to other companies such as Amazon Prime, they can delivery next day, 6 days a week and often free of charge.

I think the issues we've faced have more to do with the courier/delivery service used, however this is a huge part of the business so if it could be streamlined then we are likely to use more regularly.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I understand it can be frustrating when the desired size bag is out of stock, we are continually replenishing stock, however on occasions, we may be out of stock for a few weeks should we receive an influx of orders/large orders on a particular size.

Regarding the delivery, we are a small family run business, so we simply couldn’t complete with the likes of Amazon Prime. We use DPD who does offer a Saturday deliver, which is also offered on our website; this is of course a premium service which does cost slightly more. We offer a next day service as in our experience, this is what many of our customers need/want. We will of course investigate additional delivery times which may be more suitable to your needs.

I hope this helps and we look forward to working with you in the future.
This was my first order, the delivery exceptional. The bags were of good quality, and I will definately be using you again.
Limited stock of the items I ordered but assumed they would replenish quickly so ordered half of my requirements intending to order the balance when available. However when I telephoned I was told they were not having anymore for several weeks.
Many thanks for your review and we take on board your comments. We hold a wide range of stock within our warehouse and always aim to replenish stock quickly and efficiently. Unfortunately on this occasion have encountered a slight delay on this very popular style of bag and we are looking into holding more stock in the future to avoid any disappointment.
When I first called Paper Bag Co the help was fantastic and I was directed to the wholesale section of the website. I was sent a sample which was helpful. Only issue I had was the order I placed got cancelled and I had to chase delivery. They promptly sorted and sent the next day pre 10.30.
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.82 based on 280 reviews