Paddy Power Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Paddy Power

Tell us how Paddy Power made you happy

"Awful customer service on all levels, vip team are clueless, vip package isn’t competitive with other providers, the list is endless. Avoid this company!!!"
"Hello! I was registered with the bookmaker Paddypover. After that, I uploaded the documents to go through the verification process. The process dragged on. Since they do not want to take a passport, it was necessary to download a driver's license. That driving license is not enough, you need to download utility bill. The check takes 72 hours, as they informed me, but after this time my account was not verified. It was necessary to write to the chat and upload these documents to the chat again. After a considerable time, I hardly verified account. I made a deposit in the amount of 300 euros and started betting on sports. Good luck smiled at me and I won a considerable amount for the country in which I live and that’s 401 euros. When I decided to withdraw funds, they returned only the deposit and said that my winnings would be withheld. They requested documents. I sent everything as requested. But, unfortunately, they said that there was a decision to close my account and take my money. I was outraged because they brazenly took my money to themselves. I repeatedly turned to the chat with a request to explain why they made this decision. To which they replied, "The decision was final, all the best to you."  I again contacted the support service, but without success. They brazenly took my money and closed the account. Please help me get my money. Since I was the victim of misunderstandings and unfair conviction."
"LEAVE !!! try and find the result of your last bet ....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT .. IM SURE ITS THEIR SOME WHERE BUT UNLESS YOU WORK I.T. good luck !!"
"There rewards playing poker , free bets compares to boylesport are way more frequent."
"app is bit all over the shop but costumer care and loyalty and generosity of free bets is top notch!!"
"terrible experience I been waiting to get my cash withdrawal from here £1100 I my account at the moment sitting with £1270 deposited £970 on Thursday and won £300 but when I tried to withdraw the suspended my account and blocked it, asking me to give them bank details, paypal details, and passport, sent them all to them, then they had the cheek to ask my for my wife's passport, bank account details and paypal detail. wtf is that all about security my ass, just give me my money"
"Stay away from these thieves. Games are manipulated, bets disappeared, if you are winning you get restricted and you cant get your money!!!!Scammers"
"Terrible customer service. Lost sensitive details, DO NOT TRUST this company with your private information. Understaffed. Do not deal with complaints at all."
"Open bet couldn't be located on website and live chat were smart *rses which didn't have clue"
"Mother Fuckers and Thieves"
"Always do water other bookmakers don't do"
"Paying me on OREGAN GIFT a wrongly called photo finish"
"Paddy helps pass my free time"
"Very helpful staff team there to help with any issues or concerns."
"Excellent"
"Sorted out my problem with ease."
"sorting out my problem"
"Good luck"
"Very polite and quick service that’s open all the time"
"Very good customer service"
Paddy Power is rated 4.74 based on 5,607 reviews