Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

How would you rate Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester ?

"Having read previous reviews regarding Optyco I booked a consultation, this was pain free but most importantly pressure free, everything was explained to me in simple English, their was no hard sale or any emphasis on having to sign up to anything. I eventually 7 months later contacted Optyco and was booked In for further tests and pre surgery consult. I felt relieved to meet the actual surgeon prior to surgery who went into length regarding the procedure and what was most safe and type of surgery I would be having. I had to have lasek due to having thin cornea which inItially I was not overtly happy about however once Mr Kazmi explained the reasoning behind why he would carry this out I continued with the process, I must say that is was great to see a surgeon looking out for the repercussions in the future instead of convenience. Day of the surgery and I felt very welcomed and assured, I was again seen by the surgeon who checked my eyes over once more. The whole process took about 12-15 mins and I felt no pain whatsoever, just slight discomfort. Post surgery their are drops given and an excellent after care service, I had the protective lens removed 5 days after and had some discomfort I called the after care number provided and I had the optician come back to the surgery after hours to place a lens back in and provide me with the support I needed. This is a genuine review and I have no allegiance to Optyco but I would recommend Optyco to anyone who is considering any type of laser surgery, I visited the optical express the optimax and none could provide even the slightest of a service that Optyco have given me. I cant speak more highly of all the staff here and their professionalism. A week and a half on from my surgery and my eyesight is excellent and getting better daily, it was the best decision I have made and regret not having it done sooner."
"Great Service Great Price Great Quality of Vision. No Pain, and minimum discomfort, I couldn't rate it higher."
"Firstly, the staff at Optyco are amazing. They make you feel right at home and any worries you may have at the start of the process are soon gone away. The consultation and operation are pain free (just don't forget your sunglasses after the operation). The after care is top draw, and I was able to see clearly the next day. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made, and one that I would recommend to anyone who is fed up with the constant in and out of contact lenses each day, which had been my job since the age of 13. Thank you all once again Optyco, keep up the good work! What a life changer ?"
"I am very happy with my new eyes. I can see sharp edges for the first time without having to wear glasses, and read, watch tv and even read subtitles. It is over 3 months now since I had implants in both eyes and I still go to take my glasses off sometimes and get shocked when I realise I don't wear glasses any more. Optyco people were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, and I felt safe trusting my eyes to them. Everything went very well and I have had no problems, and even more important, from my point of view, there was no pain, just a little discomfort. I do need to wear sunglasses more than before. When driving at night I get a bit of halo effect from lights so I have bought some driving glasses, but this is so minor compared to the enormous starbursts I used to see from every light before I had my eyes done."
"It has been an Amazing experience ! Pre-care & After care both 5 stars!!?????????? I am very happy with the service and all the staff!???? Thank you Optyco!"
"I have wanted to have laser eye surgery for years. I hated wearing glasses especially when going out. I made an appointment with optyco on the recommendation of a lady who had just had the surgery. On my initial consultation everything was explained to me about what happens during and after the surgery as well as things that can go wrong. All my questions and worries were answered and I decided to go ahead. The surgery was booked for 2weeks after. It has now been 6 months and I can honestly say I am completely happy with my eyesight and the care I have received from optyco. It is amazing to be able to see everything and,as I drive for a living, having excellent vision especially at night makes a huge difference. My life has changed for the better and I can't recommend optyco enough. If you have been thinking about having laser eye surgery then make an appointment with optyco."
"Amazing service from beginning to end. The staff could not have been more friendly, helpful and accommodating. I am so glad I went ahead with it although I was very scared especially as my prescription was so high. I now have perfect vision and would recommend to anyone."
"Very good service. Felt reassured throughout the process and the aftercare is excellent."
"Would highly recommend this very professional team"
"I have nothing but positive feedback for the laser surgery that I received at Optyco. My initial consultation was very informative and the staff were friendly. I feel that I was well informed of the risks and benefits of receiving laser surgery and took away an information pack with me to read following the consultation. The staff were very helpful and answered any questions that I had. I did some research on the surgeon who would be performing the surgery and I was very happy to find that they had many years of experience. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. On the day of surgery, the surgeon again went through the risks involved with the surgery. As with any procedure, there is an element of risk that something could go wrong, but this risk is minimal. I went in for the surgery, a little anxious, but the staff were great. The nurses were reassuring and the procedure was over in what felt like 10 minutes! I am extremely happy with the results! My eyesight is great now, just as good as when I used contact lenses. I love the fact that I can go for a swim, or go on a beach holiday without worrying about taking extra contact lenses with me. It was money well spent in my opinion. One of the best choices I've ever made! Optyco were very good at following up with me after the procedure. I will be going for my 3 month follow-up soon but I do feel great and am very happy with the results."
"I went for the all singing all dancing option as I was only having one eye done. Expensive but the payments are spread so not noticing it too much. I will be happy when the last one comes out. The operation was absolutely fine. I had it done previously (15 years ago) so I knew what to expect but even so I was pleasantly surprised with how effortless it was. Couple of days of grittiness and a few weeks of eye drops and now I find myself with perfect vision in that eye. I play golf, squash and pool with no problems at all and I can work on computer screens at work without glasses. I don't own a set of glasses or wear contact lenses now and completely take good eyesight for granted. The customer care both during and after were excellent. I would recommend Optyco to anyone who can afford it and wants their eyesight perfect. Cheers Craig"
"I could not have been happier with the level of service I received. The staff a incredibly friendly and approachable. The process, from the first appointment to the surgery, was both quick and efficient and the aftercare has been brilliant. Thank you all!"
"Best thing I ever did. The price was great, the service was great and the aftercare was great. Would definitely recommend this to anyone"
"I must admit it is the scariest thing I have ever put myself through, after all it is your eyes you are messing with but I look back now and can't see why I was so afraid. The procedure was fast, easy and pain free. A little uncomfortable afterwards but well worth it. Thanks"
"Best money I have spent. I had the surgery Easter Sunday Each day my eye sight is getting better. Was very weary at first but in all honesty the consultation took longer than the actual surgery. I spoke to 3 other of the major high street opticians before deciding to go with Optyco, The reason, The team at Optyco never tried the hard sell. Would certainly recommend Optyco to anyone thinking of eye laser. Rob Gilgannon. Corby Northants."
"Had My surgery on Sunday. Fantastic service, Would recommend Optyco for anyone thinking about laser surgery."
"Very pleased with my laser eye surgery. Very good service with pre operation & after care. Very highly recommend."
"I couldn't fault the quality of service provided by Optyco. From the initial consultation, pre surgery, surgery to after care appointments the level of support and professionalism was outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend Optyco."
"Optyco were referred to me by a friend. I had my laser eye surgery almost two years ago and am very glad with the results aswell as the excellent service they delivered. Optyco were excellent throughout the whole procedure from the initial consultation through to the after care. I would without hesitation refer Optyco to anyone considering laser eye surgery."
"The service at optyco is execptional, they understand your needs and tailor their service to meet your expectations. They are informative and have the natural ability to put you at ease."
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 74 reviews