Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

Read Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

Tell us how Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My experience with Optyco was brilliant from start to finish. After being a little apprehensive to begin with, upon reading all the great reviews, I went ahead and booked a consultation. The staff were so accommodating, thoroughly explaining all the procedure and carried out all the checks needed.

On the surgery day, the staff made sure I was comfortable and the surgery itself was over in a matter of minutes. The aftercare is second to none and the staff go above and beyond. Special thanks to Azeem and Raheem.

Highly recommended!
A very warming experience from start to finish.
Follow up treatment/assessments have been very professional and nothing has been too much trouble.
Eyes are getting better everyday.
Would recommend to anyone.
Thanks to all at Optyco.
The service was just amazing before during and after.
I’ve been recommending them to everyone. Unlike other companies there was no pressure selling. Very reasonably priced and I can’t fault anything at all. They were very knowledgeable and explained the surgery beforehand simply but effectively. Answered all my questions with ease. Very happy with the results. You simply can’t go wrong with them.
Highly recommend optyco great from the start giving all information before committing to the surgery and the aftercare was 2nd to none, the surgeon and the staff really put ur mind at ease throughout
Amazing! I have the best vision now! Every member of staff was very friendly and helpful throughout :)
Wonderful service and experience. The surgery has given me the sight I desired and the aftercare has been amazing. Can not fault anything.
Would definitely recommend optyco. Super friendly service top qualified specialist and definitely made to feel at ease with no pressure. Had my lasik treatment here and would definitely recommend. Would use here as my opticians even though it’s not local to me. The glasses range is amazing and so much choice.
Great service from start to finish. The team were very friendly and approachable, I was reassured and felt I was in the best hands.
My optician, Azeem was very knowledgable and took the time to explain an advanced / complex procedure into easy to understand language. All my questions were answered thoroughly.
The surgeon (Mark) was very swift with the procedure and was a lot quicker than I had initially thought!
The after care is superb, with one day/ one week / one month recalls to ensure everything is healing as it should.
I am extremely happy with the results (after one week having better than 20/20 vision!) and would recommend to anyone considering the treatment.
Fab team, with outstanding results!
Thank you all !
Very informative pre surgery . Straight to the point on price unlike other high street opticians . Excellent after care .
Having laser eye surgery with them was the best decision I’ve made in my life. Absolutely brilliant, talented, professional people in their field. Made me feel comfortable during the whole procedure. If you’re thinking of having laser eye surgery done you wouldn’t find a better place.
Very happy with my experience with Optyco in Leicester. The whole team including the surgeon were all excellent and Friendly. You will be in great hands with them and receive great care.
I was really well looked after during my appointment, the staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. I am very happy with the service and would recommend this place to anyone.
Very happy with the outcome of surgery. Staff are relaxed and professional and make you feel at ease. No problems at all.
After careful consideration and research I decided to contact optyco in order to have a free consultation. The staff were really helpful and provided me with all the details of the surgery. There was no pressure to go ahead with anything which I really liked.

A few days before my surgery I met with the surgeon who was happy to answer any final questions I had. The surgery itself went smooth with no complications and aftercare was really good.
I would definitely recommend optyco to anyone thinking about laser surgery.
Service with smile very friendly.Taking time to explain,I am so glad that I am well look after.
Very good service they are good in keeping appointment time
Very knowledgeable and realistic about what they could offer. I required a repeat laser which was included in the package and staff have been caring and helpful through both procedures and with the after care
Owesome, do not hesitate to go.
I found the service to be excellent and was given professional treatment throughout all my appointments.
I respect the honesty and advise that I was given regarding the disadvantage of going through with the procedure on the basis that I had previously received similar treatment and that it would have a negative effect on the health of my eyes .
I felt that the professionals genuinely cared about their clients needs rather than their business and profits.
I would strongly recommend this service to my family and friends and know that they would be in good hands
I had an amazing experience at Optyco. I was extremely anxious about having laser eye surgery and I have to say so far, it's one of the best decisions I have made and I couldn't have made that decision without the support of Optyco. A lot of time was spent with me to put me at ease and to reassure me that I could change my mind at anytime and/or discuss things further if that's what I wanted to do. That was back in 2014, I have a newborn baby now and time is precious so I really don't have time for reviews! As soon as I received this in my inbox, I was keen to find time to write something. I would definitely recommend Optyco - I travelled from Nottingham for the service and will continue to choose Optyco as my options. Thank you, Natalie.
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 81 reviews