Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

Read Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

Tell us how Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester made you happy
I had an amazing experience at Optyco. I was extremely anxious about having laser eye surgery and I have to say so far, it's one of the best decisions I have made and I couldn't have made that decision without the support of Optyco. A lot of time was spent with me to put me at ease and to reassure me that I could change my mind at anytime and/or discuss things further if that's what I wanted to do. That was back in 2014, I have a newborn baby now and time is precious so I really don't have time for reviews! As soon as I received this in my inbox, I was keen to find time to write something. I would definitely recommend Optyco - I travelled from Nottingham for the service and will continue to choose Optyco as my options. Thank you, Natalie.
I found the service to be excellent and was given professional treatment throughout all my appointments. I respect the honesty and advise that I was given regarding the disadvantage of going through with the procedure on the basis that I had previously received similar treatment and that it would have a negative effect on the health of my eyes . I felt that the professionals genuinely cared about their clients needs rather than their business and profits. I would strongly recommend this service to my family and friends and know that they would be in good hands
Would & have recommended Optyco to friends. You are made to feel very welcome by everyone and never feel pressued into making a decision. I was recommended to go to Optyco by my daughter In law after the fantastic treatment she had there. I've been trying contact lenses (one for short sight & one for long) to see if I'm comfortable with the results before surgery. Everyone is so kind and patient so although I'm a little nervous about the op I know I'm in safe hands.
Having read previous reviews regarding Optyco I booked a consultation, this was pain free but most importantly pressure free, everything was explained to me in simple English, their was no hard sale or any emphasis on having to sign up to anything. I eventually 7 months later contacted Optyco and was booked In for further tests and pre surgery consult. I felt relieved to meet the actual surgeon prior to surgery who went into length regarding the procedure and what was most safe and type of surgery I would be having. I had to have lasek due to having thin cornea which inItially I was not overtly happy about however once Mr Kazmi explained the reasoning behind why he would carry this out I continued with the process, I must say that is was great to see a surgeon looking out for the repercussions in the future instead of convenience. Day of the surgery and I felt very welcomed and assured, I was again seen by the surgeon who checked my eyes over once more. The whole process took about 12-15 mins and I felt no pain whatsoever, just slight discomfort. Post surgery their are drops given and an excellent after care service, I had the protective lens removed 5 days after and had some discomfort I called the after care number provided and I had the optician come back to the surgery after hours to place a lens back in and provide me with the support I needed. This is a genuine review and I have no allegiance to Optyco but I would recommend Optyco to anyone who is considering any type of laser surgery, I visited the optical express the optimax and none could provide even the slightest of a service that Optyco have given me. I cant speak more highly of all the staff here and their professionalism. A week and a half on from my surgery and my eyesight is excellent and getting better daily, it was the best decision I have made and regret not having it done sooner.
Very professional staff, made my young child feel very comfortable on his first ever appointment which meant the world to my wife and I, excellent service, cannot recommend enough!
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 78 reviews