Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

Read Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

Tell us how Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester made you happy
I was considering having laser eye surgery for quite some time, but wanted to make sure I was making the right decision so had a number of consultations at various well known companies, one of whom really put me off to the point where I considered cancelling my consultation with Optyco. Thank God I didn't! I had my consultation with Azeem who from the very start, was straightforward, extremely knowledgeable and not pushy (unlike other providers). He immediately put my concerns and nerves at ease.

I had my surgery last week. Prior to, I had had a further consultation with Mark (the surgeon) and chats with Ellie.

On the day, I was really nervous but was in and out in an hour and half. Ellie, Mark and Azeem all made me feel so comfortable and treat you like you are part of their family.

I did take a week off work and I do think it is needed.

I cannot fault Optyco. So professional and caring and the price is just a bonus.

The aftercare I have received so far has been amazing.

If you are considering laser surgery, I highly recommend Optyco.
If you decide to have your Laser surgery , you must go to Optyco, all the team from Ellie to the surgeon are so friendly and reassuring , a professional service given, as for the treatment it’s well worth it, I can see again without glasses , it’s amazing thank you to all of you.
Optyco were very thorough in their explanation of the procedure and what to expect. I felt comfortable in their care.
Extremely satisfied with the service. Optyco have made me feel at ease throughout the entire procedure and the after care has been equally outstanding.
I had a very good experience and extremely happy with the result. The staff were professional and friendly.
Very friendly and felt very well looked after from the onset !
Great before and after care service !
I can’t rate highly enough ! Would recommend!
I can see !!
Brilliant customer service excellent surgeon and team professional all the through my experience so happy my vision is brilliant
Very happy with the outcome of the laser eye procedure I had done last week. The team at Optyco are very friendly and happy to help with any questions or queries. I was worried about the procedure at first but they put my mind at ease right from the first appointment. I am so glad I finally plucked up the courage to get this done - my vision is actually better than what I expected it to be, and very pleased with the aftercare. I would 100% recommend Optyco
I was slightly nervous however the staff and consultant were very supportive and tended to any worry and need.

Since my surgery I can see so much more then I Actually intended. Absolutely triumphant with the results.

Thanks to all at Optyco
Truly a brilliant experience, I called up and spoke with Ellie, she is a star, I had a great consultation (I had others and they were always pushy sales tactics) however optyco didn't they were happy for me to pay at a later day, although I was ready to pay at my consultation, on the day everyone was super helpful, the procedure was so quick, they even ordered my taxi to my hotel... If I could have given 6 star I would have... The best money I've ever spent, I wish I had done it sooner!
My experience with Optyco was brilliant from start to finish. After being a little apprehensive to begin with, upon reading all the great reviews, I went ahead and booked a consultation. The staff were so accommodating, thoroughly explaining all the procedure and carried out all the checks needed.

On the surgery day, the staff made sure I was comfortable and the surgery itself was over in a matter of minutes. The aftercare is second to none and the staff go above and beyond. Special thanks to Azeem and Raheem.

Highly recommended!
A very warming experience from start to finish.
Follow up treatment/assessments have been very professional and nothing has been too much trouble.
Eyes are getting better everyday.
Would recommend to anyone.
Thanks to all at Optyco.
The service was just amazing before during and after.
I’ve been recommending them to everyone. Unlike other companies there was no pressure selling. Very reasonably priced and I can’t fault anything at all. They were very knowledgeable and explained the surgery beforehand simply but effectively. Answered all my questions with ease. Very happy with the results. You simply can’t go wrong with them.
Highly recommend optyco great from the start giving all information before committing to the surgery and the aftercare was 2nd to none, the surgeon and the staff really put ur mind at ease throughout
Amazing! I have the best vision now! Every member of staff was very friendly and helpful throughout :)
Wonderful service and experience. The surgery has given me the sight I desired and the aftercare has been amazing. Can not fault anything.
Would definitely recommend optyco. Super friendly service top qualified specialist and definitely made to feel at ease with no pressure. Had my lasik treatment here and would definitely recommend. Would use here as my opticians even though it’s not local to me. The glasses range is amazing and so much choice.
Great service from start to finish. The team were very friendly and approachable, I was reassured and felt I was in the best hands.
My optician, Azeem was very knowledgable and took the time to explain an advanced / complex procedure into easy to understand language. All my questions were answered thoroughly.
The surgeon (Mark) was very swift with the procedure and was a lot quicker than I had initially thought!
The after care is superb, with one day/ one week / one month recalls to ensure everything is healing as it should.
I am extremely happy with the results (after one week having better than 20/20 vision!) and would recommend to anyone considering the treatment.
Fab team, with outstanding results!
Thank you all !
Very informative pre surgery . Straight to the point on price unlike other high street opticians . Excellent after care .
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 92 reviews