Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

Read Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

Tell us how Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester made you happy
A truly professional and friendly service from everyone at Optyco. I felt well informed throughout the process, which was extremely thorough. The after care has been especially good and much appreciated. Great value for money too - have recommended to so many people
The service was exceptional. Really friendly staff who went over and above. It’s definitely worth it if you are considering surgery, life changing!
Extremely happy The service was great The aftercare was great They spoke to me and had a caring manner Price was great and each and every person I spoke to was fantastic
The team at Optyco are incredibly supportive, and help the process a lot. Very informative and very reassuring. Considered laser eye for quite a while until I came across Optyco I immediately believed in the team.
Had an amazing service and have recommended optyco to many people. Staff are lovely and friendly and extremely helpful. If you are thinking about having lazer eye I 100% recommended you visiting. Staff all but me at ease and have been nothing but helpful with the recovery process explaining everything and answering questions.
The process is short and it will take roughly about 10 minutes. However, bare in mind that pressure will be applied to both eyes and it may vary depending on individual tolerance. This is the uncomfortable part of the procedure. A part from that, I made one of payment and the price is reasonable. I compared the prices with Turkey and is only £800 difference so I decided to get in done here in the UK. The owners are friendly and easy to chat too. There will be 24/7 support post the surgery so you are in safe hand. I will defo recommend this procedure to anybody who hate glasses and looking for reliable service and competitive price.
Amazing service, I do not have one complaint. Every body is so lovely and reassuring.
Absolutely class. Can’t fault one single thing about the service. Incredible people and incredible results. I’ve referred about 5 their way now!
I was considering having laser eye surgery for quite some time, but wanted to make sure I was making the right decision so had a number of consultations at various well known companies, one of whom really put me off to the point where I considered cancelling my consultation with Optyco. Thank God I didn't! I had my consultation with Azeem who from the very start, was straightforward, extremely knowledgeable and not pushy (unlike other providers). He immediately put my concerns and nerves at ease. I had my surgery last week. Prior to, I had had a further consultation with Mark (the surgeon) and chats with Ellie. On the day, I was really nervous but was in and out in an hour and half. Ellie, Mark and Azeem all made me feel so comfortable and treat you like you are part of their family. I did take a week off work and I do think it is needed. I cannot fault Optyco. So professional and caring and the price is just a bonus. The aftercare I have received so far has been amazing. If you are considering laser surgery, I highly recommend Optyco.
If you decide to have your Laser surgery , you must go to Optyco, all the team from Ellie to the surgeon are so friendly and reassuring , a professional service given, as for the treatment it’s well worth it, I can see again without glasses , it’s amazing thank you to all of you.
Optyco were very thorough in their explanation of the procedure and what to expect. I felt comfortable in their care.
Extremely satisfied with the service. Optyco have made me feel at ease throughout the entire procedure and the after care has been equally outstanding.
I had a very good experience and extremely happy with the result. The staff were professional and friendly.
Very friendly and felt very well looked after from the onset ! Great before and after care service ! I can’t rate highly enough ! Would recommend! I can see !!
Brilliant customer service excellent surgeon and team professional all the through my experience so happy my vision is brilliant
Very happy with the outcome of the laser eye procedure I had done last week. The team at Optyco are very friendly and happy to help with any questions or queries. I was worried about the procedure at first but they put my mind at ease right from the first appointment. I am so glad I finally plucked up the courage to get this done - my vision is actually better than what I expected it to be, and very pleased with the aftercare. I would 100% recommend Optyco
I was slightly nervous however the staff and consultant were very supportive and tended to any worry and need. Since my surgery I can see so much more then I Actually intended. Absolutely triumphant with the results. Thanks to all at Optyco
Truly a brilliant experience, I called up and spoke with Ellie, she is a star, I had a great consultation (I had others and they were always pushy sales tactics) however optyco didn't they were happy for me to pay at a later day, although I was ready to pay at my consultation, on the day everyone was super helpful, the procedure was so quick, they even ordered my taxi to my hotel... If I could have given 6 star I would have... The best money I've ever spent, I wish I had done it sooner!
My experience with Optyco was brilliant from start to finish. After being a little apprehensive to begin with, upon reading all the great reviews, I went ahead and booked a consultation. The staff were so accommodating, thoroughly explaining all the procedure and carried out all the checks needed. On the surgery day, the staff made sure I was comfortable and the surgery itself was over in a matter of minutes. The aftercare is second to none and the staff go above and beyond. Special thanks to Azeem and Raheem. Highly recommended!
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 100 reviews