Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester

info@optyco.co.uk

23 ChurchgateLeicester City Center

How would you rate Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester ?

"Very informative pre surgery . Straight to the point on price unlike other high street opticians . Excellent after care ."
"Having laser eye surgery with them was the best decision I’ve made in my life. Absolutely brilliant, talented, professional people in their field. Made me feel comfortable during the whole procedure. If you’re thinking of having laser eye surgery done you wouldn’t find a better place."
"Very happy with my experience with Optyco in Leicester. The whole team including the surgeon were all excellent and Friendly. You will be in great hands with them and receive great care."
"I was really well looked after during my appointment, the staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. I am very happy with the service and would recommend this place to anyone."
"Very happy with the outcome of surgery. Staff are relaxed and professional and make you feel at ease. No problems at all."
"After careful consideration and research I decided to contact optyco in order to have a free consultation. The staff were really helpful and provided me with all the details of the surgery. There was no pressure to go ahead with anything which I really liked. A few days before my surgery I met with the surgeon who was happy to answer any final questions I had. The surgery itself went smooth with no complications and aftercare was really good. I would definitely recommend optyco to anyone thinking about laser surgery."
"Service with smile very friendly.Taking time to explain,I am so glad that I am well look after."
"Very good service they are good in keeping appointment time"
"Very knowledgeable and realistic about what they could offer. I required a repeat laser which was included in the package and staff have been caring and helpful through both procedures and with the after care"
"Owesome, do not hesitate to go."
"I found the service to be excellent and was given professional treatment throughout all my appointments. I respect the honesty and advise that I was given regarding the disadvantage of going through with the procedure on the basis that I had previously received similar treatment and that it would have a negative effect on the health of my eyes . I felt that the professionals genuinely cared about their clients needs rather than their business and profits. I would strongly recommend this service to my family and friends and know that they would be in good hands"
"I had an amazing experience at Optyco. I was extremely anxious about having laser eye surgery and I have to say so far, it's one of the best decisions I have made and I couldn't have made that decision without the support of Optyco. A lot of time was spent with me to put me at ease and to reassure me that I could change my mind at anytime and/or discuss things further if that's what I wanted to do. That was back in 2014, I have a newborn baby now and time is precious so I really don't have time for reviews! As soon as I received this in my inbox, I was keen to find time to write something. I would definitely recommend Optyco - I travelled from Nottingham for the service and will continue to choose Optyco as my options. Thank you, Natalie."
"Would & have recommended Optyco to friends. You are made to feel very welcome by everyone and never feel pressued into making a decision. I was recommended to go to Optyco by my daughter In law after the fantastic treatment she had there. I've been trying contact lenses (one for short sight & one for long) to see if I'm comfortable with the results before surgery. Everyone is so kind and patient so although I'm a little nervous about the op I know I'm in safe hands."
"My husband and I have both received the best and most attentive service we have ever had in an opticians anywhere we've lived. Can't recommend this company highly enough."
"I hadn't been to the opticians for a while but right from the moment I walked through the door, the service was amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. They showed me again and again how to correctly put contacts in and remove. The team is so friendly, I would defiantly recommend this store."
"Optyco was recommended by a friend . Since my first appointment ,my experience with Optyco has only been better with every appointment. The opticians and the assistants are very friendly and go out of their way to look for solutions when i have needed help from the team. Have recommended them to my own family and will always be happy to recommended to others as i can guarantee i wont be let down by their service."
"Everyone at Optyco in Leicester have be more than helpful. The procedure I had was undertaken professionally and my aftercare has been very good. I chose Optyco on the recommendation of a friend and have been very pleased with all aspects of the service. Thankyou."
"Very friendly & professional clinic. Everybody is helpful & always looking after the client/eye patient."
"The team at Optyco are all lovely and extremely helpful."
"Having read previous reviews regarding Optyco I booked a consultation, this was pain free but most importantly pressure free, everything was explained to me in simple English, their was no hard sale or any emphasis on having to sign up to anything. I eventually 7 months later contacted Optyco and was booked In for further tests and pre surgery consult. I felt relieved to meet the actual surgeon prior to surgery who went into length regarding the procedure and what was most safe and type of surgery I would be having. I had to have lasek due to having thin cornea which inItially I was not overtly happy about however once Mr Kazmi explained the reasoning behind why he would carry this out I continued with the process, I must say that is was great to see a surgeon looking out for the repercussions in the future instead of convenience. Day of the surgery and I felt very welcomed and assured, I was again seen by the surgeon who checked my eyes over once more. The whole process took about 12-15 mins and I felt no pain whatsoever, just slight discomfort. Post surgery their are drops given and an excellent after care service, I had the protective lens removed 5 days after and had some discomfort I called the after care number provided and I had the optician come back to the surgery after hours to place a lens back in and provide me with the support I needed. This is a genuine review and I have no allegiance to Optyco but I would recommend Optyco to anyone who is considering any type of laser surgery, I visited the optical express the optimax and none could provide even the slightest of a service that Optyco have given me. I cant speak more highly of all the staff here and their professionalism. A week and a half on from my surgery and my eyesight is excellent and getting better daily, it was the best decision I have made and regret not having it done sooner."
Optyco – Laser Eye Surgery In Leicester is rated 5.00 based on 73 reviews