On Stride Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend On Stride Financial
Own Driver, Courier
Read On Stride Financial Reviews
I need some cash urgently for family emergency,filled in online application form.after that funds were issued in to my bank account,problem has been solved thanks to you"
Not possible to update personal details or bank details via online account
So after 36 payments were over our partnership has dissolved Thank you
Had a loan with you for two years and never missed a payment. Paid my last amount off early and i have been refused a new loan?? I would have rated more if not for being declined a new loan.
On stride financial made it easy to apply and to manage your loan ,they would be excellent in my eyes if they would offer a top up off loan service.
Nice people but the interest rate on loans are high.
Simple way of borrowing money
l was very happy because they are able to loan me money when l needed it most.But currently, am not happy about what is going on now.How can l have arrears due to card expiry date,that means l have to pay additional money which l did not budget for, l will like to pay the money separately but additional 90 pound will be too much for me. l will be very happy if l can pay less than that or to spread the arrears till next year June when l will be finishing. l will be very grateful if my request is granted.thanks
Very expensive . Customer service is really bad . Not interested in helping only use this company if you really need to
All paid off. No problems.
Dates for taking amount money from bank get earlier every month no set date which can make it harder to juggle your money
Whilst having my first loan was relatively easy. I paid it off early so I could get a new one for a car and I was turned down. Loyalty stands for nothing now. Not one payment was ever missed or late!
I ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ON HOW THINGS ARE RUN. WHEN MY PAY CHANGED FROM WEEKLEY TO MONTHLY PAY TO GET YOUR STAFF TO UNDERSTAND AND CHANGE IT WAS LIKE TRYING TO STRIKE GOLD IN THE BACK GARDEN EVEN THOUGH I SENT ALL DETAILS WELL IN ADVANCE YOU THEN STILL TOOK PAYMENTS OUT ON THE WRONG DAY .IT TOOK SOME WHILE TO GET THIS CHANGED AND FOR YOUR STAFF TO GET IT RIGHT
GOOD
Although the APR is high, the loan did get me out of a hole. The customer service is great, as is there communication.
Had to keep resending the same info
On Stride Financial is rated 4.78 based on 1,762 reviews