On Stride Financial Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend On Stride Financial

Tell us how On Stride Financial made you happy

"Excellent communication let you know in advance when you have a up and coming payment and that the payment has been received so you can easily keep on top of you finance's."
"Fantastic loan company, very friendly staff, easy to contact. I would highly recomend!! Thanks onstride!"
"This Company Cannot Be Trusted,Dont Bother With them.They Say You Are Accepted For a Credit Line then they Decline You Later.They Are Run By Americans Who are just Messing Around With No intention Of Lending. Best Stick With British Companys Only."
"We all make mistakes but taking three payments out of my account at once and not realising or coming back to me so I have to now phone up and be on the line to chase and am massively over my overdraft - not great !"
"Awful service, would not recommend"
"Excellent service and easy arrangement from the start. Have only spoken to Customer Service once but they were extremely helpful."
"No problems with them very good would recommend them for a loan . Very helpful staff of you need to phone up"
"Very good reliable and quick"
"Hassle free since day 1 Now it has changed hands only time will tell. 6 payments left so alls good"
"I have been completely happy with Onstride. I have just made my last payment to them after being with them for the past 3 years. During this time they have been very friendly and helpful with any queries I may have had. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for all your help over the last 3 years."
"I have love being a customer with on stride I would give 5 for being the best lone company they where the only one to give me a lone when I need one so a big thankyou to all of you"
"Quick payments, great response and easily contactable. Flexible loan that met my needs and financial situation."
"Great service easy to apply decision in a few hours"
"Excellent customer service, quick and easy application. Highly recommended 😊"
"Great service thank you"
"Very difficult to change payment schedule. People change jobs and therefore get paid at different times. I changed from weekly to monthly pay and rarely receive a payslip therefore cannot change my payments from weekly to monthly. It should be made much easier for people to change payment plans to suit their situations."
"Been great"
"Easy and straightforward getting a loan with them, always reply promptly to any queries I have had."
"I would like to understand why only a partial payment was taken rather than the full amount due. I have received several e-mails stating due to an error only a partial payment had been received and that I was in arrears and voicemails whilst I was on holiday. This isn't very nice."
"Excellent company!!"