On Stride Financial Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend On Stride Financial

How would you rate On Stride Financial ?

"Been great"
"Easy and straightforward getting a loan with them, always reply promptly to any queries I have had."
"I would like to understand why only a partial payment was taken rather than the full amount due. I have received several e-mails stating due to an error only a partial payment had been received and that I was in arrears and voicemails whilst I was on holiday. This isn't very nice."
"Excellent company!!"
"Friendly and helpful"
"Sweeeeeeeeeeet"
"Great service and thorough process. Happy how I was dealt with. Great company very helpful"
"Payment terms and value for money. Great loan company. Very pleased will use again if required......5 stars"
"What made me happy were your lovely staff. All ladies, from the USA, all work to English times so that is stupid o'clock in America, very helpful, friendly and just a joy to speak to. Thank you."
"Had to change address and update card details. Website had a problem but as requested, I was contacted within 24 hrs for help with the issue. All resolved very curteously, efficiently and quickly. Great customer service! Thank you."
"Very helpful loan company"
"I can't thank onstride enough for the financial assistance they provided. First class and interest rate was affordable. Thanks again"
"Very helpful every time I talked to them More than happy"
"Managable re payments."
"Transaction from start to finish was excellent. Customer service very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend On Stride Finance."
"Thank you so much only company to help me get a loan wen others couldent"
"Very happy with service.. no problems at all..Thanks guys !!"
"Very helpfull, easy to comunicate"
"nice to talk very clear and straight and helpful thanks"
"Very happy Was unable to make my payment on time Called in a few days late, very lovely lady and very considerate and understanding All paid up to date now Thank you for your patience"
On Stride Financial is rated 4.81 based on 1,537 reviews