On Stride Financial Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend On Stride Financial

How would you rate On Stride Financial ?

"Hassle free since day 1 Now it has changed hands only time will tell. 6 payments left so alls good"
"I have been completely happy with Onstride. I have just made my last payment to them after being with them for the past 3 years. During this time they have been very friendly and helpful with any queries I may have had. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for all your help over the last 3 years."
"I have love being a customer with on stride I would give 5 for being the best lone company they where the only one to give me a lone when I need one so a big thankyou to all of you"
"Quick payments, great response and easily contactable. Flexible loan that met my needs and financial situation."
"Great service easy to apply decision in a few hours"
"Excellent customer service, quick and easy application. Highly recommended 😊"
"Great service thank you"
"Very difficult to change payment schedule. People change jobs and therefore get paid at different times. I changed from weekly to monthly pay and rarely receive a payslip therefore cannot change my payments from weekly to monthly. It should be made much easier for people to change payment plans to suit their situations."
"Been great"
"Easy and straightforward getting a loan with them, always reply promptly to any queries I have had."
"I would like to understand why only a partial payment was taken rather than the full amount due. I have received several e-mails stating due to an error only a partial payment had been received and that I was in arrears and voicemails whilst I was on holiday. This isn't very nice."
"Excellent company!!"
"Friendly and helpful"
"Sweeeeeeeeeeet"
"Great service and thorough process. Happy how I was dealt with. Great company very helpful"
"Payment terms and value for money. Great loan company. Very pleased will use again if required......5 stars"
"What made me happy were your lovely staff. All ladies, from the USA, all work to English times so that is stupid o'clock in America, very helpful, friendly and just a joy to speak to. Thank you."
"Had to change address and update card details. Website had a problem but as requested, I was contacted within 24 hrs for help with the issue. All resolved very curteously, efficiently and quickly. Great customer service! Thank you."
"Very helpful loan company"
"I can't thank onstride enough for the financial assistance they provided. First class and interest rate was affordable. Thanks again"
On Stride Financial is rated 4.81 based on 1,545 reviews