On Stride Financial Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend On Stride Financial

How would you rate On Stride Financial?

Unverified Reviewer

By supporting me when I needed it !
Posted 1 hour ago
Verified Reviewer

Fast and efficient process. Plus very friendly approach. Highly recommend OnStride. Thank you for your excellent service.
Clive Scott Watchorn
Verified Reviewer

Thank you for believing in me, I am trying to get straight and using your money to pay higher intrest loans of. Your staff have been so polite and extremely help full i have never known with a loan company that are so obliging.
Once i have proved i am a good risk and cleared you loan i would certainly not use anyone else but you.
A special thank you to the lady that helped me this morning twice, Quality person.
I believe your company is American, you could certainly teach our UK companies how to do it right.
Clive Scott Watchorn
T Saunders
Unverified Reviewer

Very speedy service very happy thank so much
J Jones
Unverified Reviewer

Great communication.accepted me when now one else would. Thank you !
Unverified Reviewer

Quick. Efficient. Lovely accent from the lady who I talked to from Chicago.
Verified Reviewer

On stride made me happy by lending me the money I needed very helpful and good
Vasile
Verified Reviewer

Evrithing it was fast and easy. They paid out my loan in the same day
Verified Reviewer

Easy to sort out a quick loan
Sharon
Verified Reviewer

I wasn't sure whether i should apply for this loan as i knew my credit score (albeit not good anyway) would take a punch if i was declined however after 2 days of convincing myself that i would be turned down....i was accepted for the loan. This was to consolidate all other debts and it feels like a new start. Cannot thank these lovely people enough and highly recommend. Excellent communication. 5*
Unverified Reviewer

The application process was very easy and I was contacted quickly to let me know what was happening and if any other info was needed. Staff helpful and friendly. I got the funds the next day which was fantastic all info sent via e-mail was easy to access and read so I know exactly where I stand with repayments, right of withdrawal etc. Wonderful service
Unverified Reviewer

Hi, I'm greatly impressed with your service. It could not have been better! You were quick and courteous and fulfilled your promise. What more can I say!
Samantha
Unverified Reviewer

They were very quick and efficient at lending me the money and have been very helpful when I had a few payment issues beyond my control.

By loaning money

Very happy 😊
Ana
Unverified Reviewer

I like that on drive email you to remind you payment is due an you receive an email thanking you for payment. Customer service team are very helpful
Debbie
Unverified Reviewer

My application was easy and fair.

Good quick service.
L Wileman
Verified Reviewer

So easy to apply. A quick decision and payout. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Verified Reviewer

Albert was really helpful when I rang, had made the application on line, but it was asking for a payslip/bank statement, he assured me it wasn't needed, he verified bank details etc with me, and said I would hear within 24 hrs, I did and paid within a few hrs. So simple, this is the third time I've used Onstride and would highly recommend the company.
On Stride Financial is rated 4.82 based on 1,394 reviews