On Stride Financial Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend On Stride Financial

How would you rate On Stride Financial?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Helpful for those with poor credit and more then able to keep up with payments"
"They trusted me"
"Loan application was straight forward and easy to apply. The customer service each time I have called has been impeccable, extremely helpful, polite and friendly. I would highly recommend!"
"They have stuck to the agreed loan 100% only take from my bank what they are meant to and when they are meant to. Interest added to amount borrowed wasn't bad for the amount of time we wanted to borrow for. When I had a problem with my bank and my payment bounced I rang them as soon as I realised and they were so nice no extra charges just very helpful to help me set it back up running smooth"
"Quick and easy application, I’d recommend to anyone."
Laurence Hearldon
Verified Reviewer
"So quick and easy to deal with and the staff are really nice, friendly and helpful. I would definitely use On Stride again!"
"Very quick easy application, great customer service"
"Generally the customer service team are good. I had one really sarcastic lady put the phone down on me when trying to explore why my account did not qualify for a reduced settlement fee. Goes without saying the interest is evil, they do provide loans for people with bad credit but I was paying £150 a month on a £4,000 load and after 11 months the balance due was £3,870!!! It’s juts morally wrong. I’m glad to have been able to close my account and where possible I’ll try and share with others why to AVOID!!!"
Pavel Kraskowski
Verified Reviewer
"Fast processing......."
"I am verry happy whit you guys. You help me when I need ."
"Very happy with service Great customer relations when needed"
"I was hard on cash and got it in the nick of time!"
"Excellent service!"
"It makes things so much easier that the payments are taken every 2 weeks and on the day I get paid."
"I love that they treat you like an adult and allow the self rescheduling of late payments without the bombardment of harassing texts and phone calls. Classy!"
"pleasant and understanding thanks for being patience."
"Thanks for everything I am very harpy l recommended everyone"
"What a great company ,would recommend anyone to use onstride."
"easy to receive and good communication to update payments"
"Easy to apply & arrange loan , easy to feel in paperwork, quick response."
On Stride Financial is rated 4.82 based on 1,472 reviews