Olson Timber Buildings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Olson Timber Buildings
We purchased a Mobile Field Shelter from Olson Timber we received first class service from start to finish, the Building was delivered on time and the build team were first class, would highly recommend.
Annabel Brown
Absolutely Superb from start to finish!
From Spencer to the office staff and to installation staff.
All extremely professional, polite and friendly..
I wish I had more space for another one! ;-)

Merry Xmas to you all!

Neil, Jane and Family xx
Great service,
Olson Timber Buildings 5 star review on 17th December 2020
The Building I had from Olson Timber is everything I wanted very professional from start to finish.The fitters that erected it were excellent and did it all in a day. They left the site clean and tidy.
Absolutely over the moon with my stables. Great service from start to finish. Very professional fitters who erected them in no time. Highly recommend
Olson Timber Buildings 5 star review on 17th December 2020
I am just writing to let you know how delighted I am with my new Olson timber building. It is becoming my new workshop and we affectionately call it the The Hanger!

The quality of the building is excellent and the speed and precision of its erection by the two fitters was remarkable. Just fed them tea and biscuits and they were at it all day. Please pass on my gratitude to them and your team.
Olson Timber Buildings 5 star review on 17th December 2020 Olson Timber Buildings 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Fantastic service from a friendly team that are extremely helpful and superb building quality.
Olson Timber Buildings is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews