Oceans of Goodness Reviews

02039836439

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

The White House, Mutton Hall Hill, Heathfield

Tell us how Oceans of Goodness made you happy
delivery of order very prompt, quality product ideal for winter foods adds flavour.
My daughter is taking them following being poorly with Covid .She has more energy she thinks and is even doing gentle runs!
The pills arrive very quickly once ordered. This is my 3rd order. Good service.
I have been buying from oceans of goodness for a few years now and their products and service are excellent, consistently.
I’ve had tests showing a mildly underactive thyroid. After a week I’ve noticed a increase in energy.
Excellent natural products from a very decent company. Have been using Sea Greens Culinary ingredient for many years and would not be without it! I add it to so many dishes including bolognese, Chilli, soups, stir frys it's so versatile and helps bring out the flavour of many foods. The service is very efficient too, no fuss and delivered quickly. Can't fault it so had to give 5*****
Cannot recommend this enough. Had terrible problems with her coat, really extensive hair loss. Vet couldn't diagnose the problems (none of the usual ailments fitted). Put her on seaweed - half tsp every morning sprinkled on her food. Within a couple of months hair growth started and her coat is now thick and glossy.
Always an excellent service.
I love this company. The products are so good, I love the mineral bath and can feel my body soaking the goodness up!!
we have been with oceans of goodness for many years now and their service is always excellent we intend to use the seaweed supplement for the rest of our lives as We believe it has helped our health tremendously as we are both in our seventies can’t fault them
Excellent product, excellent service. No postage charges.
Always good, never any problems. Just wish the product was a little cheaper!
Excellent prompt service. Great product!
Great service.
So easy to order. Very helpful and quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering again.
Great service, very quick. Great product as always.
Been using Seagreens capsules for years now and have always received excellent service and products
I have been buying from this company for several years and have always been happy with the quality of their products and service. I’m happy to recommend them to anyone.
A very well presented and easy to navigate website with lots of very useful information. My order arrived very quickly and was well packed. I am looking forward to my dogs benefiting from the the Seagreens.
Good quality products. Prompt delivery, what more could you want.
Oceans of Goodness is rated 5.0 based on 535 reviews