Oceans of Goodness Reviews

01293 520460

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

4 Springfield Road

Tell us how Oceans of Goodness made you happy

"Very helpful customer service. Products excellent. So glad I was recommended this company."
"Excellent service - friendly, helpful sales staff and next day delivery."
"I am a regular customer of this company. The products are value for money and the service is excellent with a personal touch rarely experienced these days. Thank you B Fleming"
"Excellent service and excellent product my dog looks amazing on it and full of vitality at almost 11 years old."
"Excellent service, and so quick."
"I've always bought the seaweed capsules and they have been a godsend. I have a slightly swollen thyroid goiter, which the NHS will not treat as the levels aren't low enough. These capsules, after taking them for just a week, made my hair and skin feel so much better and I had energy. My consultant at the time new I was taking these, as when I went back for a follow up, 6 months later, he thought he was seeing another patient. Thank you"
"been using the condiments product now for several year and found it excellent way to obtain the oceans abundance of nutrients."
"Arrived quickly, well packaged, helpful Company to deal with"
"VERY IMPRESSED WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE AN ALTERNATIVE GREEN/BIODEGRADABLE ALTERNATIVE TO THE PLASTIC BUBBLE-WRAP PACKAGING."
Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your review.

We never purchase packaging, apart from our biodegradable/recyclable envelopes which are made from recycled materials.

All other packaging materials we use, such as the bubble-wrap, is re-used from deliveries we receive. Better to re-use something, giving it a longer life, than to dispose of it.

We also encourage and prefer suppliers who themselves use recycled packaging.
"Fast delivery, well packaged, excellent quality, a great source of all round nutrition."
"Excellent, knowledgeable and very pleasant service always. Rita Gilpin"
"I used to take the capsules some years ago and found them very good, so being in need of a boost to the system, I got in touch and ordered again. Very quick services - ordered on 13th March, delivered on 15th!"
"Friendly and excellent service!"
"Always happy with service"
"Excellent service. I got my order the next day. The quality of the capsules is very good, so I am a very happy customer."
"I've been a customer for many years - fast service and a top quality product. What more can I say."
"I was very satisfied with the service I received from Oceans of Goodness. My order arrived promptly in pristine condition."
"Customer service is consistently efficient and sending out of products is prompt. Feel I can rely on the quality of products sold"
"Very caring company when I rang for advice information on products was explained concisely in words I could understand. I placed my order and it was dispatched the same day and it arrived the next day complete with the nice little touch of a card thanking me for the order. Mail order as it should be."
"Seems to be helping my Cairn who has low T4."
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.97 based on 373 reviews