Oceans of Goodness Reviews

02039836439

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

The White House, Mutton Hall Hill, Heathfield

Tell us how Oceans of Goodness made you happy
Prompt service, order arrived on time, no hitches.
Ordered on line.
Terrific service, prompt delivery and sent with lots of interesting information. Highly recommend!
Excellent products and service
Excellent service and product. Love the personal touch.
Product is marvellous and the service and professional advice second to none.
I am completely satisfied with the service I received from Oceans of Goodness. I received an email confirming my order and another email to let me know when my order had been despatched. The items I ordered were packed well and arrived in pristine condition.
I have been buying Seagreens from Oceans of Goodness for 10 years.
Great service and a fabulous product as always.
Always great service and a good loyalty discount as well easy to use website
Have been taking Oceans of Goodness seaweed capsules for many years now they are an excellent product and their customer care is above excellent seaweed is so good for you and I would recommend them to anyone Thank you Oceans of Goodness
Easy to use website, delivery speedy, excellent service.
Great service as the product was well described, and it came quickly along with a hand written note.
Thank you for your very prompt service and an excellent product.
I’ve only given 4 stars for this product because I’ve not long received it. The service has been very good, I’m just waiting now to see what they do for me.
Oceans of Goodness is a great product to use post mercury amalgam removal. My holistic dentist recommended I use Oceans of Goodness Seagreens capsules after I had all 5 of my amalgams replaced, and I am happy taking them. Historically, I have had a hard time using supplements/super foods etc, especially during the winter when my mitochondrial redox potential is low, but the Seagreens capsules are absolutely fine for me to take. The price is good and so is the dispatch and delivery time. I will be having my heavy metals checked in due course. I recommend this product :)
Friendly, helpful person to take order. Arrived by Christmas and with no post & packing charge on 2nd Class delivery, I shall order again.
Very pleased with my purchase too.
Thank you.
Lovely product, always feel the benefits from taking a weekly mineral bath
Great quality product.
Really quick delivery.
Wonderful!
Team brilliant
It was a pleasure as always to speak to Stefani who was helpful as usual. The only downside is that the first class post did not live up to expectations: my items were ordered on 30 November and arrived lunchtime on 3 December. Not the fault of Oceans of Goodness. Thanks, Janet Emberson
Always good, many years a customer.
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.96 based on 485 reviews