Oceans of Goodness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oceans of Goodness

01293 520460

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

4 Springfield Road

How would you rate Oceans of Goodness?

"Hello great company to deal with very personable. Great product, if you doubt the claims on this product just try it. We did and no looking back. Royal mail was a let down on the delivery side. We left message with oceans of goodness. The note was placed on parcel, thank Oceans. My porch was left open for delivery. Both note on product and on my porch window was not acted upon by royal mail, shame on you royal mail. This resulted in my wife running out of pills for two days. Sorting office run odd hours, just like odd delivery process. Product great company great. Courtier well not so good."
"I have ordered Oceans Of Goodness for several years now and have always experienced excellent service and a great product"
"Regretfully I don't do reviews, but the service I received on the phone was helpful and excellent"
"Just excellent service all round from placing the order to a very quick delivery. You don't normally get this level of service these days"
"Excellent product and fast, professional service. I would highly recommend and have done to many of my friends."
"Hi Oceans of Goodness - a very appropriate name as this is what you supply. I have been a customer of yours for many many years and so grateful for the high quality of your products and the additional information. This gives us a wide range of options with confidence. Your deliver is so efficient."
"the service for this product was very good as was the product."
"I think it’s keeping me going"
"Excellent,friendly helpful and efficient company. I’ve been using Pet granules for my dogs for nearly a year and am very pleased with the product."
"Quick delivery, an abundance of product information provided with order and with what feels like a personal touch - a hand written note."
"I am a strong believer in the benefits from the mineral of seaweeds and algae's. Ocean of goodness provide these in very easy to take capsules"
"Fast efficient service! I haven’t had long enough taking the capsules to see a benifit yet, but I’m sure that will come!"
"You say you are happy with my purchase. I say I am very happy with your service----extremely pleasant, polite staff and also extremely efficient. Rita Gilpin, Portugal."
"Great efficient service, as always with nice personal touch"
"I have been buying from this company for several years and am very happy with the quality of it's products and speed of delivery."
"Excellent service from placing the order to receiving the goods. 100%"
"Great product, arrived very promptly. One happy me!"
"Your service has always been excellent. This time I needed advice about quantities and choices and was answered very quickly. Your advice was clear and very helpful."
"People at the end of the phone are pleasant and friendly. My order is always processed efficiently. I ask for a flat package and this is what I get!"
"I have been taking Oceans of Goodness seaweed for a few years and I intend to take it forever I feel it has kept me healthy for a long time I am seventy now but I feel 21 Thank you also your service is excellent"
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.96 based on 327 reviews