Oceans of Goodness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oceans of Goodness

01293 520460

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

4 Springfield Road

How would you rate Oceans of Goodness ?

"Great efficient service, as always with nice personal touch"
"I have been buying from this company for several years and am very happy with the quality of it's products and speed of delivery."
"Excellent service from placing the order to receiving the goods. 100%"
"Great product, arrived very promptly. One happy me!"
"Your service has always been excellent. This time I needed advice about quantities and choices and was answered very quickly. Your advice was clear and very helpful."
"People at the end of the phone are pleasant and friendly. My order is always processed efficiently. I ask for a flat package and this is what I get!"
"I have been taking Oceans of Goodness seaweed for a few years and I intend to take it forever I feel it has kept me healthy for a long time I am seventy now but I feel 21 Thank you also your service is excellent"
"As ever, customer service was excellent, product arrived in the post the next day."
"Love this product, my springer thrives on it"
"Fantastic service. Order despatched quickly, great products. Thank you 😊"
"The value seems quite good and the delivery was fast. Was also good getting a 10% reduction for the coming year - with my payment of £5 for that reduction."
"Quick delivery and great product"
"Excellent efficient service"
"Excellent service. My order arrived the very next day!! The Seagreens Iodine+ Capsules have a very positive affect on how I feel both mentally and physically. Great product."
"You provide an excellent, efficient, courteous and prompt service."
"Great product,I have been taking Seagreens for many years now and would not be without it. Easy to order, sensibly packaged, and delivered quickly."
"It is always a pleasure to order through Oceans of Goodness - speedy, friendly, efficient service - and top quality, invaluable Seagreens' products I wouldn't be without now. I recommend seaweed to all my friends and to many clients."
"The Seagreens has a great flavour and I use it often. Delivery is quick."
"Ordered this mainly for one of my dogs who has auto immune problems, one of which was itchy skin and his fur was horrendous, I can't really say how this has affected him, his over all condition has improved massively but he is on many other supplements as well, however I also gave it to my other 3 dogs and it has most definitely made a huge difference to the condition of their coat/skin, I ran out of my supply and whilst I wasn't giving them it, their coats got worse, therefore I plan on using this continously for all of them! 😊"
"Fabulous fast amazing service, great advice and knowledge of their products and the seagreens are well worth taking - so nutritional - really help you feel better quickly! Thankyou! A company with amazing integrity and ethics!"
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.96 based on 314 reviews