Oceans of Goodness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oceans of Goodness

01293 520460

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

4 Springfield Road

How would you rate Oceans of Goodness?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Monica Corless
"Excellent service"
"Delighted with next day delivery and free P&P."
Gillian Le Tissier
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to use web site followed by speedy delivery. The product itself is exactly what I want"
Jill Rushbrooke
Verified Buyer
"Always VERY FRIENDLY. EFFICIENT , SPEEDY SERVICE.. A JOY. THANKYOU .."
Jenni Davis
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived promptly, and I love that it arrives by Royal Mail - no courier trauma involved! Such a lovely company."
"Very good service - prompt and friendly. Excellent company to deal with."
Denise Browne
Verified Buyer
"Can't review the product as yet as too early to say, I've purchased this mainly for one of my dogs who has recently been diagnosed with a serious disease, but I am giving it to all my dogs so I will write a review in a few weeks, however I would like to say that delivery was exceptional, I ordered one evening and it arrived the following day so 5 stars for that! Thank you"
Soulla Avgousti
Verified Buyer
"Read a lot that salt derived from food is better than the rock form. This is one of the more affordable whilst being pure. So thank you Oceans of Goodness."
Lynn Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Recently ordered sea greens for my springer spaniel, im really excited about this product from a trusted site. Arrived on time & enclosed in package a lovely little personal note ( nice touch) also liked the information which was enclosed. Looking forward to seeing the results. - me next. !"
"My favourite seaweed supplement! Always promt delivery and great quality. Started taking after finding out my thyroid levels were dropping post pregnancy. Hormone levels came up within a few months and I then took them all throughout my second pregnancy."
"Ordered and paid for my product and received it the following day. Great service. Only been trying the product for a few days but so far so good."
Jane Bailey
Verified Buyer
"As always very prompt delivery and so your a company i can depend on to get my goods ASAP. Great product too will always buy from Oceans of Goodness"
Sue Roberts
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed by the speed of dispatch and superb customer service. It’s early days yet to notice dramatic improvement but the dogs are loving their granules and their coats feel great! For myself, the most surprising thing is it seems to have cured my indigestion! Will definitely continue to use!"
"excellent service"
Jonathan Stockton
Verified Buyer
"The capsules arrived well packed and with a wealth of information on the product. A hand written message was a nice touch. If the product performs as I hope, I will be ordering again."
Susanna Grace
Verified Buyer
"Very speedy service, no postage charge and the loyalty discount means buying seaweed directly from Oceans of Goodness makes perfect sense. And you get a lovely handwritten note of thanks! Thanks, O.o.G. and Seagreens for a wonderful product and service ❤️"
"Quickly arrived after ordering. The personalised card is a nice touch."
Rosanna Boone
Verified Buyer
"Great quality, fresh, delicious fish delivered in excellent packaging including ice packs. Very efficient. Would totally recommend and look forward to ordering more soon!"
Barbara Hankins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, fast customer service, remembered me and applied my loyalty discount promptly. A very pleasant and professional company to deal with. Parcel arrived next day as promised and I had only rung up at 4.30 pm the previous day."
Lynne Hignett
Verified Buyer
"Great, personalised service as always!"
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews