Oceans of Goodness Reviews

01293 520460

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

4 Springfield Road

Tell us how Oceans of Goodness made you happy

"Whenever I've ordered from Oceans, the products have come really quickly and well packaged. The product itself has helped me function and work when conventional medicine has refused to give me medication"
"I am a long standing customer of Oceans of Goodness and can honestly say that their Customer Service is Gold Star standard. Never once have they failed to deliver on time and with courtesy."
"Efficient and courteous, a pleasure to deal with."
"Make me feel I am a very valued customer."
"Order arrives quickly Happy with product"
"Excellent as always"
"Excellent and reliable service. Very happy with quality of product I use."
"Excellent have been taking the seaweed supplement for quite a few years I have got my husband taking them now I will take them for always we are now 70 yrs old and Ifeel they help you stay healthy older people need to take care of themselves and I would Recomend older people to try them if they can but a good healthy diet helps as well Oceans of goodness are always very prompt in sending my capsules Thankyou"
"We have only just commenced with the Seagreens products and are hopeful that the products live up to expectation. Service was good."
"I say thank you for your dedication in providing such a quality product which I can take with the certain knowledge it will be helping me into keeping good health. Thank you Lorna Packer"
"Great service, great product."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! Received my order very speedily (having placed my order early evening, I surprisingly received my order the morning of the following day) WOW, Thank you Oceans of Goodness. Shall DEFINITELY be ordering other products soon. Am looking forward to incredible results from this product. Many thanks!!"
"As always Oceans of Goodness deliver on time and have the most amazing products"
"Hello great company to deal with very personable. Great product, if you doubt the claims on this product just try it. We did and no looking back. Royal mail was a let down on the delivery side. We left message with oceans of goodness. The note was placed on parcel, thank Oceans. My porch was left open for delivery. Both note on product and on my porch window was not acted upon by royal mail, shame on you royal mail. This resulted in my wife running out of pills for two days. Sorting office run odd hours, just like odd delivery process. Product great company great. Courtier well not so good."
"I have ordered Oceans Of Goodness for several years now and have always experienced excellent service and a great product"
"Regretfully I don't do reviews, but the service I received on the phone was helpful and excellent"
"Just excellent service all round from placing the order to a very quick delivery. You don't normally get this level of service these days"
"Excellent product and fast, professional service. I would highly recommend and have done to many of my friends."
"Hi Oceans of Goodness - a very appropriate name as this is what you supply. I have been a customer of yours for many many years and so grateful for the high quality of your products and the additional information. This gives us a wide range of options with confidence. Your deliver is so efficient."
"the service for this product was very good as was the product."
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.96 based on 340 reviews