Oceans of Goodness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oceans of Goodness

01293 520460

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

4 Springfield Road

How would you rate Oceans of Goodness ?

Vincent Hayes
Verified Buyer
"The value seems quite good and the delivery was fast. Was also good getting a 10% reduction for the coming year - with my payment of £5 for that reduction."
"Quick delivery and great product"
"Excellent efficient service"
Patricia Kessler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. My order arrived the very next day!! The Seagreens Iodine+ Capsules have a very positive affect on how I feel both mentally and physically. Great product."
"You provide an excellent, efficient, courteous and prompt service."
Karen Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Great product,I have been taking Seagreens for many years now and would not be without it. Easy to order, sensibly packaged, and delivered quickly."
Susanna Grace
Verified Buyer
"It is always a pleasure to order through Oceans of Goodness - speedy, friendly, efficient service - and top quality, invaluable Seagreens' products I wouldn't be without now. I recommend seaweed to all my friends and to many clients."
"The Seagreens has a great flavour and I use it often. Delivery is quick."
Denise Browne
Verified Buyer
"Ordered this mainly for one of my dogs who has auto immune problems, one of which was itchy skin and his fur was horrendous, I can't really say how this has affected him, his over all condition has improved massively but he is on many other supplements as well, however I also gave it to my other 3 dogs and it has most definitely made a huge difference to the condition of their coat/skin, I ran out of my supply and whilst I wasn't giving them it, their coats got worse, therefore I plan on using this continously for all of them! 😊"
Angela Small
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous fast amazing service, great advice and knowledge of their products and the seagreens are well worth taking - so nutritional - really help you feel better quickly! Thankyou! A company with amazing integrity and ethics!"
"The Seagreens are excellent, I'm sure they help to boost my immune system and my skin and hair looks better. My four dogs also have Seagreens to keep them fit and healthy."
Caroline Ross
Verified Buyer
"Good product and prompt service and dispatch! Also a very impressive amount of great customer feedback. I’ve been taking the granules for 2 weeks now and feel less tired. I usually have it in a shake. Will definitely be purchasing more when I run out. I’m very impressed.A great product, great site and service. Quite rare these days. Keep it up"
Elaine Austin
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful. Package always arrives promptly."
Brett Coles
Verified Buyer
"Apart from a quick service, I very much appreciated the personal touch of Oceans of Goodness. Many thanks."
Heather Cranston
"Excellent delivery time."
"I ordered by phone from the very helpful person I usually speak to when I make a phone order. She is always very nice and also knowledgable. The Seagreens arrived the very next morning. Brilliant service!"
Alex Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff on phone and free information from Simons phone.Great advice"
Margaret Davies
Verified Buyer
"Excellent web site, great service and great product"
Alan Plenty
Verified Buyer
"It is really good to have it available to be able to add to our meals once more"
M. Stovold
Verified Buyer
"I have always been an advocate of natural foods and believe that the numerous nutrients in Seegreens keep my body healthy. The fact that I can take them every day without 'overdosing' on Iodine is important to me. I think they are an excellent addition to a healthy diet."
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.96 based on 304 reviews