Nursem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursem
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursem Reviews

About Nursem:

Nursem is a range of caring skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand-washing. Our products offer natural intensive care for all hard working hands.

For every product sold, we promise to provide a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.

Nursem 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Judith Howell
Nursem 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Judith Howell
Nursem 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Darren Jackson
Nursem 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Darren Jackson
I am a nurse working in a small busy community hospital and the products have been amazing. Thankyou
Great product, great service and a worthwhile cause.
Excellent service and a wonderful product!
Good products, prompt delivery in simple, but robust packaging
Easy to use website!! I love love love that you are supporting my fellow nurses! Fabulous!👏🏼
Love the product! Keeps my hands moist all day long. Thank you.
Quality small business who give back incredibly to the NHS. Lovely products and knowing that a purchase made then helps our key workers, who we would not survive without, is fantastic! Well done NURSEM, you deserve all the plaudits you get.
My friend and hairdresser took one look at my hands and recommended this hand cream. It smells beautiful, rubs in really nicely, has no greasy feeling afterward and does help to keep on top of my hands which are always dry and prone to cracking in the winter. I love the ethos of providing hand care to nurses as well. Recently my kids discovered Dragon's Den and we saw them pitching on the show. They deserve every offer they got and to be successful. I have been pleased to find gift sets for Christmas to give to friends and family. Thank you.
Love this hand cream as nail tech my hands are always working and become sore this cream transformed them in a matter of days so I can work with ease and knowing a nurse is being helped with my purchase amazing ❤️
Great products from a company with a great ethos
Brilliant product. Fast delivery. Give it a 5 stars.
I've loved this product since I started using it the difference in my skin is amazing a big thank you x
Lovely products that really work and also support our amazing nhs
Fast delivery
Best hand cream Iv every used, will only be buying this from now on
Ordered 3 hand creams for myself and two nurse friends. Lovely quality and nice smell. Will be ordering again. :)
Best hand cream ever ,I won't be wasting my money on thing else now ,
Service is brilliant.I couldn't go back to using normal hand-wash.
I work in a GP’s practice, one of the GP’s bought the hand cream it is the best hand cream I have ever used. It’s incredible. I have now bought it for Christmas presents and for myself at home. Can’t recommend it highly enough, it’s fab
Great service, wonderful for hands, amazing product
Nursem is rated 4.95 based on 6,838 reviews