Nursem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursem
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursem Reviews

About Nursem:

Nursem is a range of caring skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand-washing. Our products offer natural intensive care for all hard working hands.

For every product sold, we promise to provide a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.

Nursem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Nursem 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Julie King
Nursem 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Sophie Phillips
Brought the Full Range gift set for my Mum - she is a carer with extremely dry and cracked hands and she loves it. She is very fussy when it comes to hand creams and she has said its doing a good job so thank you!
Posted 21 minutes ago
As I’d run out of my usual hand cream, I went online to order another & came across Nursem.
I really liked their ethos & the products, especially the hand cream, sounded great.
So I thought, ‘why not give Nursem a go’, after all they claim that their hand cream will work for very dry, rough & sore hands, which like many, I had after the constant hand washing.
This moisturiser does not disappoint - it moisturises well without being greasy & feels very luxurious. I’ve been using it for a week now & I can’t ‘big it up’ enough. I love it!
The hand care products are lovely and so gentle on the hands. On this occasion I bought hand wash and hand cream as a gift for my daughter who works as a nurse and was over the moon with this present. I wish this was around when I was nursing and my hands felt so sore and itchy with constant washing.
great website quick delivery great packaging
We all loved the creams, smell amazing and so soothing on our hands after not stop hand washing all day! Thank you so much, was really appreciated! X
Nursem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Can't say enough good things about Nursem and the nursem team. The nurse promise is magnificent well done.
Since my nursing career began I have had trouble with the skin on my hands. When Covid came it got even worse. I have tried so many creams but they don't seem to work and some of them have actually made my skin worse. I took the plunge and treated myself to Nursem because it was created by a Nurse with the same problem as me. It's a really lovely product and has calmed my skin. Would highly recommend.
Wonderful hand cream. Keeps my hands in good condition. I also love the ethos of this company 😍
Reliable, good quality and in it for the right reasons! Great packaging.
I work in ED and have done for 17 years, my hands have never been soft and smooth! This year they have been worse than ever, I have now discovered nursem- I have used the hand cream for a week and am a complete convert- I will never need another hand cream. My dermatitis has completely resolved and my hands look and feel the best they have since I started my training.
Perfect for hands that have to be washed all the time. Genuinely the best hand cream. Smells amazing, actually works on those dry irritated hands and soaks in so quickly. Buy it now!
Excellent
Excellent hand wash, day and night cream. Prompt delivery.
Great products. Great value for money
I will spread the word of your great products!
Ordered the intensive hand cream for my Mum who is a nurse, and she loved it. Delivery was really quick, too.
Very quick service, lovely stuff. Wanted to donate my gift to my neighbours daughter in the front line in A&E (and exhausted right now) but she’s a doctor. Why can’t doctors have it too?
A great product. Really kind to hands with a gorgeous smell. Supporting our terrific men and women in the NHS too!
Excellent product. I bought this for a friend's birthday present. I am still using my hand cream from my previous order it is great.
A very good product and really good on my hands and stopped them from being dry and cracked missed using it for one day and my hands are back to how they were before using your products.
Nursem is rated 4.95 based on 3,777 reviews