Nursem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursem
Read Nursem Reviews

About Nursem:

Nursem is a range of caring skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand-washing. Our products offer natural intensive care for all hard working hands.

For every product sold, we promise to provide a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.

Its really good stuff, works Perfect. Makes my hands soft and moistured. Only one thing is smell, not nice to me, sorry. Otherwise I can highly recomend.
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and it's great to hear about your hands. We will have more fragrance free options available in 2020 - so be sure to check them out x
This product is so good it’s on my Christmas list. My hands were very dry before l started using this but now even my husband commented how soft they are
Delighted to hear your husband approves Pauline - thank you so much!
I love the ethos of this brand and that was why I bought some to begin with but now I keep buying the hand wash and moisturizer because they don't irritate my skin, my hands feel soft and it smells great. I am such a fan that I bought hand wash and lotion for the bathrooms in my office and my colleagues agree! My delivery always comes quickly and beautifully packed and it is such an added pleasure to know that looking after my hands benefits hardworking nurses too. Thank you and keep spreading the joy! 😊
We're so delighted that you love Nursem! Thank you for spreading the word, it's such a huge help.
I have just started using nurses hand cream and I find that it is very good,it absorbs well with no oiliness.
Thanks Matthew - fantastic to hear you like it!
Was hoping it would help with my fiancé’s hands as works with fruit and veg all day so get cold and cracked. Helps a little but not as good as thought it would be. We were hoping that we had finally found something ! So we’ll juat have to keep looking, many thanks
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that our caring hand cream has not helped your fiancé's hands as much as you hoped - keep an eye on your email inbox, we'll be in touch soon.
Fast delivery, well packaged. A company proud of their product.
Thanks Jenny ! x
I've been trying to find something to relieve my eczema for years, since I first had it at 3 weeks old. I've tried everything from heavy steroids to the most gentle baby creams. As a student midwife on placement, I wash my hands all day and this agrivates my skin. Before Nursem, my skin was cracked, itchy and inflammed, making me very embarrassed of my skin. Even after a few days of Nursem, my eczema is barely noticable and I'm so much happier in my skin - thank you !!
Amazing Sioned! We're so happy that we've been able to help through a tough time.
Love it, both smell and quality
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)
As a student midwife, my hands are constantly being washed and gloved and washed again. Harsh alcohol gels leave my hands feeling raw, sore and outright horrible. I'm so grateful you've created a product specifically for healthcare professionals, thank you for saving our skin!
Fiona, we feel you and that's exactly why Nursem came to be - so delighted we've been able to help your skin.
My hands are constantly being washed, with nursem they are no longer sore for days and feel soft, other creams have stung my hands when they are red and sore but nursem doesn't do this.
Thrilled to hear this Kirsten - thanks for your review :)
I bought a tube of Nursem for my daughter who is a nurse. She had an itchy flaky patch on her hand. Since she started using the cream the patch has disappeared. I’ve bought her the the large dispenser bottle. Nursem also smell lovely too. It was my hairdresser who recommended it to me. Not all Boots have it on their shelves but they will get it in the next day for you. 10/10
Gloria thanks for your vote of confidence in our caring hand cream! We're working hard to be available in even more Boots stores.
I love nursem! Has been amazing on my hands, which are usually so bad with dermatitis that they need steroid cream. Not any more, nursem worked its magic
Thanks for loving Nursem - fantastic to hear we've helped your hands!
I’ve waited a while after receiving the product as I hve very sensitive skin and awful eczema and contact dermatitis, this soaks into the sking without leaving that awful greasy ‘claggy’ feeling residue on my hands, my skin isn’t reacting to it either, just wish the tubes were bigger as my hands are so bad with all the hand washing and gel.
Delighted to hear that Nursem has been helping! We do have larger pump bottles - but understand these are not as portable. Thanks for taking the time to review us.
All good thank you
Thank you for taking the time to review us x
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Excellent and have been letting my fellow colleagues at Dr Gray’s hospital Day case unit try it too
Amazing Elena, Thanks for sharing with your colleagues and spreading the word!
Brilliant hand cream. Looking forward to purchasing some wash too.
Thank you Tracey!
Quick delivery and easy ordering
Delighted to hear this Allison! Thanks so much.
Firstly and most important the products that Nursem sell are amazing. It's nice to be able to wash your hands and apply cream but with a product that smells so good and conditions your skin well. The incentive to be able to gift products to nursing staff is also a reason to purchase these for your friends - the small hand cream is a great stocking filler
Thanks for taking the time to review us Debra, great to hear that the product is working well and you like the Nursem Promise!
Excellent hand cream. Best I've ever tried. I have very dry, chapped hands and this has made a difference. Am using it regularly and would thoroughly recommend this hand cream.
Delighted to hear this! Thanks so much for your kind words.
Excellent product- hand definitely helped my dry cracked hands. Fast delivery and an extremely helpful customer service
Samantha, thanks so much for the positive review!
Nursem is rated 4.91 based on 58 reviews