Nursem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursem
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursem Reviews

About Nursem:

Nursem is a range of caring skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand-washing. Our products offer natural intensive care for all hard working hands.

For every product sold, we promise to provide a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.

Nursem 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Nursem 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Ann Moore
Nursem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Emma Edge
I bought my Nursem products after seeing them on Dragon's Den and because my hands have been so dry due to all this extra hand washing (thanks to Covid). I'm so glad I decided to try Nursem because their products are amazing. Very happy customer, and have been recommending the product to all my family and friends :)
Posted 10 seconds ago
Excellent High quality product, Superb service.
Posted 15 seconds ago
Bought for my wife, who is a nurse, and was complaining of “hands like sandpaper” and buying various tubes of hand cream. She really rates this and says her hands are now much better. The hand wash and hand cream are economical to use, the cream soaks in quickly without leaving a greasy residue. It smells lovely
Posted 1 minute ago
Such fantastic products! Our hands feel SO much better. Will be back for more. Thank you!
Posted 1 minute ago
Very good cream stopped my hands chapping. Would only like to ask why can the customer not choose a nurse from a surgery or hospital of their choice
Posted 5 minutes ago
Product arrived when it was promised but the biggest problem was getting it out of the packaging! There was no way it could have arrived damaged!
Posted 5 minutes ago
Brilliant product, would highly recommend
Very efficient service
Posted 5 minutes ago
Excellent company with brilliant delivery
Posted 8 minutes ago
Love the fact that the business gives back to the NHS
Posted 8 minutes ago
Love your products. I discovered Nursem just after the first lockdown and have tried to stay with them ever since. Most soaps strip my hands and I get split skin around my fingertips. This stuff is wonderful and moisturising so I get much less of that. Loving the new balm as well which is great for small areas.
I love that it means 'paying forward' to the kit being sent to nurses. Such a wonderful idea. Keep up the great work and well done on securing your Dragon. Very well deserved.
All Nursem products I’ve purchased have been great and wonderful to know my purchases are making a difference by contributing to the Nursem promise. The products do exactly what they claim and have been a saviour in the last year with all the excess handwashing. Thank you!
Brilliant, really works and works for longer than previously used products.
Fabulous product, non aggravating on sensitive skin. I would recommend to anyone who is struggling due to continuous hand washing.
After searching for many years for the perfect hand cream I am delighted to say that discovering nursem has ended my quest! Also knowing that hard working nurses also benefit from my purchase is a huge bonus. Well done for a brilliant product.
Lovely products. Good service 10 out of 10.
Brilliant products that has worked on psoriasis even better than strong steroids. So glad we have found a product that works without steroids.
Really lovely product, fresh, pleasing scent, which is not too powerful and a very moisturising cream which thoroughly relieves dry, irritated skin.
I am a lead First Aider, in the biggest primary school in Newcastle upon Tyne, and it relieves dryness from hand washing/ hand gel application brilliantly without being greasy.
I first used this hand cream when I went back to placement, with the constant hand washing on the wards my hands were so red and dry and I spotted this cream on the staff room and it was so good so I just had to go and buy some. My hands are so great full for this product! Thank you
Love the products. Just bought some as birthday gifts for family and my husband treated me so I have handwash and hand cream wherever I need them. All the best Nursem.
Nursem is rated 4.96 based on 4,265 reviews