Nursem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursem
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursem Reviews

About Nursem:

Nursem is a range of caring skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand-washing. Our products offer natural intensive care for all hard working hands.

For every product sold, we promise to provide a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.

Nursem 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Stephanie Stevenson
Nursem 5 star review on 18th April 2020
michele cockcroft
More Photos & Videos
I have struggled for years trying different hand creams to find one that works without any success. After seeing Nursem products on BBC1’s ‘The Customer is Always Right’, I ordered some to try. The products were easy to find and order online. They arrived in only a few days (in what I imagine was a very busy time for the Nursem team) and were packaged very well. I was also very pleased that a nurse or midwife would be receiving products as a result of my order. After just a few days, the result of using Nursem products was amazing.
This is without doubt the best handcream I have ever used and I have tried a lot. I suffer with dermatitis on my hands which makes them scaly, itchy, cracked and sore. Within 2 weeks of using this product my hands are almost fully recovered. I am a total convert and have since purchased the 300 ml size. Thank you Nursem - I had resigned myself to always having sore painful hands but am over the moon that your handcream has changed that outlook.
I first saw Nursem product when they won the award on tv, ordered the hand cream one for myself and one each for my two daughters, we all loved it ,so hence my second order of Hand wash, large hand cream. and caring skin fix,
I use them all the time, and I’m sure you will be getting another order soon
Love the products! They help a great deal, especially working hard with my hand
A lovely company with friendly and personal service. I am a nurse myself so I was happy to receive a discount via Blue Light Card.
The hand cream is very very good! I used it to repair my rough and dry hands after preparing my garden to sow a new lawn and it worked brilliantly. Used much smaller quantity than my usual oatmeal-based cream but the result was miles better.
Great service, didnt mind the couple of days delay, expected. Lovely packaging. Thank you 😃
Bought this for my husband who has super dry hands with sore splits on the end of his fingers. Within days the dryness was so much better & after a week the soreness has gone out of the splits & they are starting to heal. This truly is the best hand cream I have ever found for him.
It’s a great hand cream
Very pleased with product. Does not feel greasy and good on my sensitive skin. Wish this was around when I was a nurse.
Works well and helps dry hands
Caring hand cream absolutely great !! Since Lockdown hands been dry & knuckles very sore - had to wait little while for delivery but worked within days. Even with the constant washing hands improved massively well worth trying!
Excellent service, received my order in good time even during this difficult period.
As a healthcare worker myself my hands are extremely dry and cracked and only been using this product for a short period of time, but since using it most of my hands do feel softer than usual but some areas are still cracked and sore.
Hopefully the more I use it my hands will become better. Only time will tell.
Super great cream. Worth every especially as you reward the heath care persons
My wife is a nurse and her hands have been suffering even more than normal during recent times, so I decided to 'treat' her to some Nursem products and we are both glad I did! The 'Caring Skin Fix' in particular (used overnight) has been very effective - improving cracked and dry skin (on both sides of her hands). Thank you - a very professional company, with great products to care for sore hands!
I bought it for my 87 year old dad. He has been suffering with severe sore and itchy hands. Tried so many creams from the doctor. They would crack open before your eyes. For the first time they are starting look better, much calmer.
I bought the hand cream after seeing the reviews on The Customer is Always Right and I'm very glad I did.
Really great hand cream. I spend a lot of time outdoors and my hands are prone to splitting and cracking when very dry, this has worked wonders where nothing else seems to. Highly recommend. Thankyou
Bought 2 bottles, gave one to ex nurse to try. We both thought it amazing. Look forward to ordering more.
This is amazing, have always suffered with dry skin, even eczema, chaps and cracks. This cream really healed the cracks rapidly. I have also used it as a leave in conditioner in hair, on heatrash on arms and neck, it leaves skin feeling really soft, it will be a mainstay in our home. Thank you
Nursem is rated 4.95 based on 1,953 reviews