Nursem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursem
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursem Reviews

About Nursem:

Nursem is a range of caring skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand-washing. Our products offer natural intensive care for all hard working hands.

For every product sold, we promise to provide a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.

Nursem 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Teri Teri Renshaw
Nursem 5 star review on 1st August 2020
Hannah Gentry
More Photos & Videos
Since discovering Nursem hand cream my eczema has got a lot better considering all the handwashing I do normally even without a pandemic. I was asked to trial the new fragrance free hand cream and oh wow it's even better you only need a small amount and it absorbs instantly no greasy hands nothing just smooth soft hands.
brilliant company, perfect products
This is a wonderfully ethical company. Their products are great and provide effective gentle care for my hands without costing the earth. The Nursem pomise is amazing and demonstrates the values of the company.
Before using Nursem, my hands were split and very sore. Since the very first time I used the soap and handcream, my hands have improved 100%. It is brilliant that they also support the nurses and midwives!
First class in every way, value for money, great packaging and fast delivery
Hand cream that really works, so good for our very dry hands due to sanitising so much. My Dad also has eczema and this has been the only cream that has worked. Thank you!
I love there creams as help my hands so much and only that one that works
Great product, great service, love that my purchase helps others.
Quick delivery. Very pleased with the service I received.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NURSEM AND IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX MY HANDS GET VERY SORE & CRACK BUT NURSEM HAND CREAM IS AMAZING AS IT STARTS TO WORK WITHIN DAYS AND YOU DONT NEED LOADS OF IT AND I LOVE THE CONCEPT THAT FOR EACH ONE YOU BUY THIS AMAZING COMPANY GIVE A MONTHS SUPPLY TO A NURSE WHO UNDER THESE UNPRECEDENTED CIRCUMSTANCES NEED SOME TLC FOR THEIR HANDS. THANK YOU NURSEM KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOOK FORWARD TO BUYING MORE SOON.
Nursem 5 star review on 18th October 2020 Nursem 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Really happy we found Nursem. Love the fact others benefit too.
Thanks to Nursem hand cream the skin on my hands is well nourished and no more unsightly cracks in the skin. Would highly recommend it.
This is a lovely light but effective handcream. The smell is also gorgeous!
Prompt delivery great friendly service
Fantastic hand wash and moisturiser. Very gentle on the skin subtle fragrance. Best of all a company with great ethical values.
I like the ethos of the company. The cream works well and it is nice to know someone else will benefit from each purchase so it is a win:win. Give it a try.
Have had dealings with Nursem a couple of times now and on each occasion customer service has been excellent.
Lovely consist, beautiful fragrance, cool packaging, love it!!
After using hand sanitiser multiple times a day, my already dry hands became very sore and cracked. I have been using the nurse caring skin fix on a morning and night and then topping up with the caring hand cream throughout the day. Within a week, I saw a huge improvement in my skin. Although still dry, the cracks have begun to heal and they feel more comfortable on the whole. I also really love the Nursem brand and feel very happy to support a brand that gives so much back
Salvation for rough hands is provided by Nursem products, and this is my second order.
Nursem is rated 4.95 based on 3,073 reviews