Nursem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursem
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursem Reviews

About Nursem:

Nursem is a range of caring skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand-washing. Our products offer natural intensive care for all hard working hands.

For every product sold, we promise to provide a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife.

The hand cream is so gentle on my delicate skin. Winter can do it's best, I feel prepared. Thank you.
Excellent service and excellent quality hand cream.
Lovely birthday gift for good friend. Great products.
First rate hand care. Really does helps dry chapped hands immediately. On my 2nd order now!
I have the wash, hand cream and sanitiser. All three products are so kind to my skin. I use the hand cream on my elbows and feet as well as my hands. Keeps my skin fresh, smooth and soft. Great products,and pleased my purchases will help a nurse or midwife too. Thank you.
Fabulous products and also helps our nurses and midwives
I have always struggled with eczema on my hands since being a child. Probably not the smartest move to become a children’s nurse my hands have definitely suffered. Finding the Nursem products has been a game changer for me my hands are completely intact and soft even after a long day at work. I try to spread the Nursem word to everyone and most of my family got some for Christmas and they all love it 😍. Well done on an amazing product x
I have used Nursem in various forms for some time now and have also bought for my great-niece who is a student nurse, working on Covid wards. We are both delighted with all the products especially the hand cream and skin fix, and the new hand sanitiser is brilliant.
Easy online ordering, fast delivery and superb products ! I have bought for myself and two daughters-in-law, and we are all converts. Love the products and love the ethos of the company.
Very soothing. A1 product
I was so pleased to find this sanitiser and hand cream, and it helps a hard working nurse too! Very good for my allergy prone skin.
Purchased hand sanitizer. It is so good no residue left on hands.
Excellent products from a company with the right values, i'm proud to use the products and proud to support their efforts.
The handcream is wonderful, smells amazing and it works. The sanitizer is brilliant no tacky residue
Nursem products have been nothing short of miraculous for my dry and cracked hands. Constant hand washing destroyed my hands, but the hand cream has restored them to their former glory. The spray hand sanitizer is really great; non-drying and easy to use. I’ve gifted Nursem products to friends who also all love it. And the fact that products are donated to hard working nurses is the cherry on top!
ACE ***** I have ordered from Nursem quite a few times. Never disappointed with their hand products. Now their new antibacterial hand spray, kinder to your hands than the usual hand gels.
Love the handcream, I'm a domiciliary carer so wash my hands several times an hour resulting in dermatitis. A tiny amount of this wonderful cream whenever I pass by the bottle and my hands are better than new.
My favourite hand cream! I first got myself a tube to keep in my bag, and I have since bought the soap and hand cream set for my bathroom as it’s just so lovely! And love that it’s supporting our amazing NHS
Fantastic products and amazing Company ethos! I use both the moisturiser (fragranced because it’s a lovely, light aroma) and have just got the hand sanitiser. The moisturiser is amazing and the spray hand sanitiser is quick and easy to use. Thoroughly recommend especially as each purchase benefits a nurse or midwife with a months free supply.
Lovely products. Creams are really soothing.
Nursem is rated 4.95 based on 6,416 reviews