Now Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd
customer service
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our nine storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
Great communication from Abigail and competitive pricing. :)
very happy with the access to container and the container its self.
Very well, always helpful
We found using the facility easy & Beverley was helpful if on the very rare occasion we had to contact her. I would recommend your service to others.
Nice and easy system and secure compound. Will definitely use you again if we have a requirement. Thank you
Great secure and accessible storage. Would recommend.
Great secure and accessible storage, never had any issues and been with them over 2 years. Would recommend.
Good - thank you
V straightforward and local. Easy access and easy to organise.
An absolute joy to write a review for a company and people that offer such a great service along with making everything as simple and easy as possible. Thanks and couldn't recommend any higher.
Simple good value storage that was quite close to us and easy to make use of.
Hi Nigel,

I'm so please we were able to help, please don't forget us if we can ever help again in the future.

Abi
Fantastic service, safe storage, great location and ease of access.
Hi Samantha,

What a great review - thank you. If you ever need storage in the future please don't hesitate to call us.

Abi
Basically absolutely brilliant. Very useful for my needs. The only 2 problems I had was after moving from the area was the units were too far away for me which was a shame and the other this was the accounts was taken every four weeks which on a 5 week month the accounts was taken twice in a 1 month period
Hi Clive,

We are pleased you were happy with the storage units and it was as you needed. Its such a shame we were a little to far from your new home to continue with us - If you ever come back to the area I'm sure we can help. Unfortunately as we do take payments 4 weekly it can occurs that the payment is taken twice. Thank you for your great review.

Abi
Bev and her team have been fantastic from start to finish
Hi Gavin,

We aim to help as much as we can so each experience is great. Please let us know if you ever need storage again.

Abi
excellent service, very helpful when we were moving in and great on the phone
Hi Bex,

We know how stressful moving can be so we aim to make help make the process as easier as we can - thank you!

Great help, easy and secure access! Will 100% use again if the need arises
Hi Declan,

Thank you for your great review - please do let us know if we can ever help again.

Abi
Excellent and safe storage facility. Very clean and easy to access when needed. I would use again.
Hi Jefferson,

Our main priority is that our customers are happy with their whole experience with us - thank you for your kind review.

Abi
I found this to be a really good storage location in the middle of Newbury that I could access at a time convenient to me. I needed to use this for a short term whilst moving house to store some things I wanted to be safeguarded. Very happy and will use again 👍
Hi Andrew,

Our Newbury site is so conveniently placed isn't it? We are so pleased that we could help to make your move less stressful and keeping your belongings safe. Thank you for your review.

Abi
Great people to deal with - highly recommended
Hi Angus,

Thank you so much for your recommendation - if you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us.

Abi
Absolutely excellent service. Cannot fault the quality of the container and site. Beverley is so nice to deal with
Hi Paul,

We are thrilled with your great review. Bev really enjoys what she does and likes to ensure the process is nice and easy - I will pass on your kind words.

Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 269 reviews