Now Storage Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd

About Now Storage Ltd: Since 2010, we have provided self storage, crate storage and caravan storage solutions.
As a family run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our seven storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy

"The whole process was perfect. All the staff helpful. Secure site and great containers. Most important, really good value for money. Possibly cheapest in Basingstoke but beat service by a mile:"
"Brilliant service would recommend to everyone"
"I have had my container for over 12 months and there were never any issues..the price was also very competitive and it was very easy to set up the direct debit."
"A brilliant service from start to finish. Nothing is to much trouble and always someone at the end of the phone if any help is needed"
"BrillIant from start to finish... only thing is I don’t want to leave a good review incase they get full and I can’t use them anymore! Easy to set up, high quality, easy access, fantastic security."
"Great customer service (from Bev), a very good price, and a really nice peaceful secluded, yet secure location (Throckmorton Airfield near Pershore). Very easy access 24x7x365. Charged by the week and billed monthly via DD, and very easy to cancel when you have finished which is all done online. Can't really comment too much on the storage unit as at the end of the day, it's just a big strong metal box. I would not hesitate to use Now Storage again, and will actually miss my quiet weekend trips to my "lockup" with my Labrador in tow."
"Had a perfect condition container at a great price, and they were really polite and helpful on the phone"
"Secure, well ventilated and easy to access storage"
"Beverly and now storage, great no fuss service, totally recommend"
"Great customer service from Bev. All very easy to organise and Bev has been very helpful. Great price & great conditioned storage container. Easy access and we were confident that our items were in a secure location. Thank you, we will definitely use you again if needed and will recommend your services."
"Great friendly customer service. Easy accessible unit which was Great as we often needed access to our stuff in our unit. Our stuff was all safe for 7 months no damp, not ruined, plenty big enough, just perfect :)"
"During the 4 years I have rented storage space from Now Storage it has gone very smoothly, has been easy to access my goods, I always felt the goods was safe and the Now Storagw staff have always been helpful and professional. Very impressed with Now Storage, I recommend Now Storage to my friends and family."
"a fantastic, flexible and professional company. Thank you to Bev for all her help - she's awesome!"
"The customer service is excellent. The storage units are easy to access and I would recommend this service without hesitation"
"Really helpful and easy company to do business with. They really understand what customer service means and they definitely provide it."
Thank you Anne, we appreciate your kind recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
"The facilities at Ross on Wye are perfect...easy access and secure. And the service and communications from Beverley have been fantastic. Simple payment setup and always available to answer queries."
"Very simple to set up and also cancel. Storage location is well maintained and secure."
Thank you Gerard for your recommendation.
"Brilliant customer service. Fast efficient and friendly. Storage was extremely clean tidy and dry. Perfect"
"We used Now Storage to store household items while our house was renovated. Really easy to deal with and good value for money. Communications was excellent throughout."
Hi Charlotte

Thank you for your recommendations.
"Great service, brilliant location and a massive thanks to Bev"
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 141 reviews