Now Storage Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd

About Now Storage Ltd: Since 2010, we have provided self storage, crate storage and caravan storage solutions.
As a family run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our seven storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy

"Great service, brilliant location and a massive thanks to Bev"
"Quick, efficient and straight fwd"
"Excellent storage facility which was perfect for my house contents for six months whilst my new build was being built. Easy access because of the swipe card and key, plus it is located at Throckmorton airfield, so no city traffic to contend with. Great for drop off and removal using a van too. Would highly recommend, together with first class administration, which takes the stress out of moving."
"Used Now for 6 months while a new garage was constructed. Perfect for storing all my gear - secure and weatherproof - and easily accessible when I needed the odd item. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Bev was excellent - organised a unit of the appropriate size for me - really friendly, helpful and efficient."
"Keycoded gates were wide open, I drove in picked up my van and drove out without having to go through any sort of security. Considering the cost I expected this to be more secure. Anyone can go in."
"We used Now Storage for our motorhome for a short term and were very Pleased with every aspect. All arrangements and communication were excellent, Bev is very helpful"
Thanks Chris for the recommendation
"Safe, secure, clean storage facility within easy access. Excellent customer service high fulfilled my needs. Thank you."
"What excellent service. So easy and convenient."
"I found Now Storage very helpful and rented a Shipping Container from them for two and a half years in a handy location that was very secure. Would definitely use them again."
(Pershore) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Tom
"Great communication from the start. Whole process very smooth."
"Super service! Clean and secure storage with excellent customer service. Great value for money. Many thanks to all at Now Storage."
Thanks Mandy for your recommendation
"Excellent service, nothing is too much trouble, even when changing units or moving out. Bev is amazing, always friendly on the phone and very helpful, always quick to process refund if due. Would not hesitate to recommend or to use again."
"Very efficient and Beverley has been friendly and very helpful"
Thanks for your recommendation Sara
"NOW Storage were a professional and supportive company to deal with. I kept my motorhome in their Reading site for a year with no issues. Highly recommended and if I need storage in the future I would not hesitate to use them again."
Thank you Andrea, we appreciate your recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
"Secure, clean and easily accessible. Perfect for storing our household items whilst we moved house. Great value, would definately use again!"
Thanks Emily for your recommendation.
"Now Storage has friendly, helpful staff and great customer service. The storage units are spacious, clean and well maintained. The site is well secured and safe. I would highly recommend using Now Storage to anyone."
"Very happy with the way they dealt with my queries. Very happy with their opening hours or access hours. I could not find locally another storage that met my needs regarding to accessibility."
"This company puts their customers first in all ways possible ! I highly recommend Now Storage for all your storage and storage insurance needs ! Their can do attitude was second to none. Their response time to emails, queries as well as communicating with the 3rd party removals company was exceptional. A big thank you to the Now storage team."
"One quick phone call and we had booked a container with an option to expand into a second if we needed to. we used both to store our furniture for five weeks between house moves, very easy to find and a very reasonable price"
"Now Storage have been brilliant from the moment of initial contact. They kept us informed of available space for our caravan, managed our expectations and offered us the chance to see the site before committing. The communication and service has been excellent throughout and I would have no reservations in recommending them."
Thank you Andrew, we appreciate your recommendation
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 122 reviews