Now Storage Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd

About Now Storage Ltd: Since 2010, we have provided self storage, crate storage and caravan storage solutions.
As a family run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our seven storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

How would you rate Now Storage Ltd ?

"Very efficient and Beverley has been friendly and very helpful"
Thanks for your recommendation Sara
"NOW Storage were a professional and supportive company to deal with. I kept my motorhome in their Reading site for a year with no issues. Highly recommended and if I need storage in the future I would not hesitate to use them again."
Thank you Andrea, we appreciate your recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
"Secure, clean and easily accessible. Perfect for storing our household items whilst we moved house. Great value, would definately use again!"
Thanks Emily for your recommendation.
"Now Storage has friendly, helpful staff and great customer service. The storage units are spacious, clean and well maintained. The site is well secured and safe. I would highly recommend using Now Storage to anyone."
"Very happy with the way they dealt with my queries. Very happy with their opening hours or access hours. I could not find locally another storage that met my needs regarding to accessibility."
"This company puts their customers first in all ways possible ! I highly recommend Now Storage for all your storage and storage insurance needs ! Their can do attitude was second to none. Their response time to emails, queries as well as communicating with the 3rd party removals company was exceptional. A big thank you to the Now storage team."
"One quick phone call and we had booked a container with an option to expand into a second if we needed to. we used both to store our furniture for five weeks between house moves, very easy to find and a very reasonable price"
"Now Storage have been brilliant from the moment of initial contact. They kept us informed of available space for our caravan, managed our expectations and offered us the chance to see the site before committing. The communication and service has been excellent throughout and I would have no reservations in recommending them."
Thank you Andrew, we appreciate your recommendation
"Easy anytime access. Good quality units."
"Fantastic service. Prompt and clear communications. Pleasure to deal with. Containers ready and available as promised."
Thank you \Rick, we appreciate your kind recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
"safe and secure. Beverley guided me through the process all the way and was very helpful. Would recommend Now Storage to anybody."
"Beverley was very polite and explained everything and how it works. This was also followed up promptly by email. Very secure site and easy to get to. Would definitely use again."
Thank your for your kind words.
"Very helpful staff and every thing sorted out very promptly I would recommend now storage to my friends"
Thanks Lorraine, our support service is important to us and it’s good to know that this is important to you too, thank you.
"I used this storage for about 14 months to assist with moving house. Very convenient and very accessible - ideal, in fact. Would recommend at any time."
Thank you for your recommendation.
"Friendly service ,very helpful .And very cheap in comparison."
"Very good service, quick to get back to you. Nice staff. Winchester facility was secure and tidy. Storage units were clean"
We try and make our storage services easy and affordable, thank you for your review.
"A brilliant company to deal with. They go that extra mile to accommodate personal circumstances. A big shout out to Bev for all her help - an extremely efficient lady!"
Our support service is important to us and it’s good to know that this is important to you too, thank you.
"I had a last minute short term storage need for my Caravan and Beverley at Now storage came to my rescue. Extremely efficient and helpful in every way."
Thank you for your kind words.
"the friendliness and helpful staff. Secure compound."
Thank you for your recommendation.
"I have been very happy using Now Storage, if I’ve had any questions someone has always been able to help."
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 110 reviews