Now Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our nine storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01989253143

Homme Farm, Hom Green, Ross on wye

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
Excellent company. Bev is so helpful in the office she couldn’t be more helpful. *****
Hi I'm a local builder,I've been looking for a suitable storage space for a while now came across Now Storage Rogiet. Went down there today and spoke to a delightful lady named Abi, who was very helpful. It's a new site with new containers, very secure,clean and tidy, in a great location with very competitive prices. Hopefully get mine tomorrow, would definitely recommend.
Excellent
Excellent!
I was offered storage on the top floor there are a few more steps than I expected. Service was helpful.
easy to book friendly and helpful staff
Hi John,

We aim to keep things simple as possible as we know how busy people are - thank you for your great review.

Abi - Now Storage Ltd
Fantastic customer service from Bev, really good communication and would recommend these units to others
Hi Chris,

I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Bev. Thank you for your recommendations.

Abi - Now Storage Ltd
Very useful facility with easy access and clean dry units. We used the unit as short term storage for about three months during a protracted house move.
Hi Ursieqm,

Thank you for your fantastic review and its so great to see your photos. I'm so glad we could help - please let me know if we can help again in the future.

Abi - Now Storage Ltd
Staff on phone very professional and helpful and friendly all went smoothly for me would definitely use again
Hi Bryn,

Thank you so much - I will let the staff know about your kind words.

Abi - Now Storage Ltd
Excellent service all round. Facilities are great. I will be a returning customer and have already recommended to friends.
Hi David,

Fantastic review - thank you. Look forward to dealing with you again :)

Excellent
Thank you!!
Very well.
Thank you Tim!!
Excellent service.
Excellent service and great location, safe and secure.
Hi Darren,

Great review - thank you!!

Abi - Now Storage Ltd
Excellent caravan storage. Room to move around your caravan without obstruction. Best security I have come across. Hard standing, no swamps. Telephone calls answered most promptly and helpful.
Hi Geoffrey,

Your review is so lovely to read - thank you for taking the time to post such a fantastic review. We pride ourselves on our fantastic sites.

Abi - Now Storage Ltd
I found the price very good and the staff were very accommodating to my needs.
Hi Jonathan,

So pleased we could help - thank you for your review.

Abi - Now Storage Ltd
You container business is fantastic. So easy and safe.
Hi Ann,

Thank you Ann, please let us know if we can ever help again.

Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 376 reviews