Now Storage Ltd Reviews

Based on 1,054 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our nine storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01989253143

Homme Farm, Hom Green, Ross on wye

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
Excellent, good unit, goid signage! Lovely staff! You helped turn a traumatic event in my into a bit of a giggle! So important to laugh not cry! Thank you ladies 💜🤎💙🖤 I needed some kindness and you gave! Thank you so very much x My last day at the unit will be 7th March, so unit will be empty on the 8th March 😁
Excellent - great service. I was looking for a temporary solution and this worked perfectly. Would recommend.
Great service, good communication and a very fair cost
Excellent as always! Always find your staff very helpful.
Great service, thanks. Easy to use, very secure. Shame that you are all booked up for smaller storage units at the moment.
Fantastic facility. Easy to chat to someone on the phone when required. Easy to access storage and the container is secure and dry. Great service!
Great service, secure storage facilities, easy to contact and would recommend.
Excellent service, professional and friendly. Clean and easy to use units. Highly recommend this company
Nice clean storage, security seemed excellent, very smooth moving in process
Was very cheap and was definitely great for value to hire will definitely be using again.
No problems, always efficient, good communication
Great service! Attentive and professional customer services. The units are spotless and in good condition. Easy access. Very pleased. Thank you.
Excellent service easy, clean will recommend
Have been really happy with the service provided, you have been flexible to our company requirements which has been great
Brilliant facilities, and 10/10 customer service.
Simple & easy to use, freedom to access when suits with no hassle admin
Superb. The facility has been perfect for keeping my van and car safe for over two years, with easy access at all times. I am only moving out as I have sold my van, should I get a van in the future, this will be my first choice for torage.
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,054 reviews