Now Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd
customer service
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our seven storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
Beverly and now storage, great no fuss service, totally recommend
Great customer service from Bev. All very easy to organise and Bev has been very helpful. Great price & great conditioned storage container. Easy access and we were confident that our items were in a secure location. Thank you, we will definitely use you again if needed and will recommend your services.
Our support service is important to us and it’s good to know that this is important to you too, thank you.
Great friendly customer service. Easy accessible unit which was Great as we often needed access to our stuff in our unit. Our stuff was all safe for 7 months no damp, not ruined, plenty big enough, just perfect :)
During the 4 years I have rented storage space from Now Storage it has gone very smoothly, has been easy to access my goods, I always felt the goods was safe and the Now Storagw staff have always been helpful and professional. Very impressed with Now Storage, I recommend Now Storage to my friends and family.
a fantastic, flexible and professional company. Thank you to Bev for all her help - she's awesome!
The customer service is excellent. The storage units are easy to access and I would recommend this service without hesitation
Really helpful and easy company to do business with. They really understand what customer service means and they definitely provide it.
Thank you Anne, we appreciate your kind recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
The facilities at Ross on Wye are perfect...easy access and secure. And the service and communications from Beverley have been fantastic. Simple payment setup and always available to answer queries.
Very simple to set up and also cancel. Storage location is well maintained and secure.
Thank you Gerard for your recommendation.
Brilliant customer service. Fast efficient and friendly. Storage was extremely clean tidy and dry. Perfect
We used Now Storage to store household items while our house was renovated. Really easy to deal with and good value for money. Communications was excellent throughout.
Hi Charlotte

Thank you for your recommendations.
Great service, brilliant location and a massive thanks to Bev
Quick, efficient and straight fwd
Excellent storage facility which was perfect for my house contents for six months whilst my new build was being built. Easy access because of the swipe card and key, plus it is located at Throckmorton airfield, so no city traffic to contend with. Great for drop off and removal using a van too. Would highly recommend, together with first class administration, which takes the stress out of moving.
Thanks Natalie for your recommendation.
Used Now for 6 months while a new garage was constructed. Perfect for storing all my gear - secure and weatherproof - and easily accessible when I needed the odd item. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Bev was excellent - organised a unit of the appropriate size for me - really friendly, helpful and efficient.
Hi Karen

thank you for your recommendation.
Keycoded gates were wide open, I drove in picked up my van and drove out without having to go through any sort of security. Considering the cost I expected this to be more secure. Anyone can go in.
Hi Richard, thank you for your review even though it is a little disapointing. The issue you talk about was known to the site manager and the gate was broken with the enginerr on the way to the site to fix it. When the gates break we leave them open so that people can still gate access. In the event that the enginerr cant fix the gate, it is then locked and re opend the next morning.
This gate was back up and running within a few hours of it being reported broken.
We used Now Storage for our motorhome for a short term and were very Pleased with every aspect. All arrangements and communication were excellent, Bev is very helpful
Thanks Chris for the recommendation
Safe, secure, clean storage facility within easy access. Excellent customer service high fulfilled my needs. Thank you.
What excellent service. So easy and convenient.
I found Now Storage very helpful and rented a Shipping Container from them for two and a half years in a handy location that was very secure. Would definitely use them again.
(Pershore) - Posted 1 year ago