Now Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd
customer service
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our nine storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
Large Durable Units, Low Costs And Friendly Staff.
Thank you for your recommendation.
This has been a fantastic storage for us over the last 14 months Very profesional service Thank you Beverly for guidi g us at the begining
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation.
Excellent , efficient , very easy to deal with , spotless containers , good prices , no negatives whatsoever , thank you for great service , already recommended to others .
Thank you very much for your recommendation , we appreciate your positive feedback.
Excellent service great price highly recommended
Excellent unit , very clean , no problems getting in or out , perfect for our needs , thank you .
The location and size options are great. Bev was extremely helpful, answering all questions and had amazing patience as it was my first storage unit. Would definitly use Now Storage again. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review and recommendation
The whole experience has been excellent. Staff are helpful and the whole process is efficient. The storage is easy to use. Round the clock access makes for a really flexible storage plan.
So very helpful, thanks to Bev. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation.
Very easy to deal with and a new container .would use again.
Very friendly helpful staff. Very clean well maintained containers. Great security.
The storage facilities have been excellent as has the support and professionalism of Beverley who was exemplary.
Easy access to secure site. Strong, safe units. Would recommend.
Excellent facilities and great times for access and availability
We used the Oswestry facility and it was absolutely excellent! Would highly recommend this facility to anyone. Also, Bev, who is admin at head office, is quick to help and answer any queries, very friendly and professional. The whole storage situation was made easy with fantastic rates and quality premises. 10 out of 10!
Thank you for your recommendation and custom
Great facility, easy access and friendly and efficient to deal with
Most professional service, never a problem, just over 2 years in storage. All superb, gate always worked, communication great. Highly recommended.25 months of clockwork
Really easy to book, excellent communication, great service, storage easy to use and accessible at a good price, very happy with my experience!
We found the system very easy to deal with - the storage units are clean, strong and very secure. We drove in and out with no problems. My son dealt with the original organisation and found Beverley very friendly and easy to deal with. As he is at present out of the country I am, as the owner of the goods in the store, writing this review. I'm afraid I cannot answer the question below as he did all the communication. But from my point of view I would have no hesitation in recommending Now Storage.
This was a great service and an extremely useful facility that really helped with the logistics of my house move. I was set up with a unit really quickly and easily, and there was always help on the end of the phone or email when I needed it. This was a great short term solution for me. Thank you !
We are glad that all went well and thank you for your recommendation.
Good access, clean unit and friendly professional service. Would have no hesitation in recommending to others.
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 255 reviews