Nova Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nova Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Nova Insurance Reviews

About Nova Insurance:

Full range of personal and commercial insurances available from leading insurers

info@nova-insurance.com

3 Redwing Court Business Centre
Ashton Road
Romford
Essex

Very helpful member of staff. Friendly and informative
Thank you for your review. We are happy that we could help you with this year's policy
As its Xmas and communication is poor I'm not sure. you asked for things like copies of my licence. i sent you them and you asked me again for the same things. you have not let me know whether you have received them or not. I hope this is not a sign of how you do business. p.s. the rest of this review form is total nonsense.
please confirm which item I have purchased. I have not authorised any payment for Nova
John who contacted me from Nova was very knowledeable, not pushy and got me a very good deal.
Good afternoon Barbara. Firstly thank you for your review. I have passed your feedback on to John and your kind words are appreciated. Grant
Best price on the market. Great customer service and easy to set up
I would say they have to be one of the worst insurance company I have ever come across. They need to train their staff. Asked for documents by email that they never mentioned over the phone before taking my deposit. I cancled with in 24 hours . I only got told theirs 60 pound cancellation fee. Now they are saying 165 they are rip offs . STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY .
Thank you for your review Steven. When completing your quotation you did not indicate that the one of the drivers on the policy was using the vehicle for deliveries. Therefore during our validation call and process we did require additional documentation from you. We apologise that this may have caused you inconvenience however we do need to ensure that all our customers are correctly insured.
Hi i dont believe i purchased anything from yourself i requested a quote to which your customer service advisors where prompt and efficient unfortunately the quote was not suitable so i did not pursue Regards GULAM PATEL
Excellent service
i bought landlord insurance from this company in march"18 and cancelled in july"18 as i sold the rented property...i am still waiting for my refund after more than 2 months,when i call them they just fob me off with some lame excuse... use this company at your peril as you will find why they are quite cheap!!! STILL NO REFUND
ok
I must admit I have never used Nova Insurance before but are very pleased with the service. We have 3 policies and will look forward to bringing them to Nova next year when they expire.
Chose nova insurance for my insurance as they had the lowest price however after purchasing there insurance. They raised the price by over £190 despite the fact none of my details had changed. My insurance wouldn't be valid until I paid the extra. Obviously not being happy with this I asked for my money back but was told I had to pay over £90 to cancel! Through no fault of my own I'm out of pocket so that's the reason for the negative review.
quick,accurate
excellent service from john forbes he is on the ball
The service was good and efficient
Very sharp and informative and helpful and it saved me a lot of money. I will use them again for other business Insurances in the future.
Helpful staff polite
By giving me the right information and a good price
Very good
Received this review request as I “have taken our insurance from you” I haven’t taken out insurance with you. You were unable to quote. Details I received below. Thanks Sue Sadly our most competitive insurer would be Aviva on this; and as you are currently insured with Aviva I am unable to offer you this quotation. Sorry I am unable to assist you on this occasion. Kind Regards Luke McCarthy
Nova Insurance is rated 3.82 based on 158 reviews