Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre

About Nottingham HiFi Centre: Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

How would you rate Nottingham HiFi Centre ?

"Nothing but stress and inconvenience numerous defective items received had few replaced to same effect apart from amplifier which is faulty but refusal to exchange unless collected first and be left without device for upto 2 weeks or more im house bound disabled cant leave the home limited things to do forced into keeping item with defect as dont wanna be without system my advice is please AVOID!!!! And staff wow unless your upper class lol dont wanna know ya treated like master and serveant type thing"
"Avoid!!!! Sent me numerous defective items called a lier and refusing to exchange"
"Terrible service not 1 not 2 not 3 issues sent me defective items nothing but inconvenience n stress bought better stuff at carboots ridiculous im housebound disabled in ill health was compensated for past issue now its a refund only minus compensation lol so all agro already been through we'll put u through more waiting on refund minus compensation given haha"
"Nottingham Hifi supplied & fitted a Linn Kandid cartridge for my Lp12 & Linn Klimax system & I found the whole experience excellent from start to finish in particular Anthony whose attention to detail was second to none in fitting the cartridge..."
"I have been a customer of Nottingham HiFi for many years and I have always found them to be very professional and knowledgeable. Martin and the team are kind, thoughtful and helpful and I would not hesitate to recommend the company. My hifi system is magnificent, thanks to them."
"From preorder to aftersales this company has been a pleasure to deal with. From product queries to an after delivery request to replace a dodgy cable, everything has been dealt with timely, courteously, and proactively. Would definitely buy from them again."
"Being a complete novice in the field of state of the art HiFi equipment, I was more than impressed with the staff who guided me through the various combinations and setups that would suit my requirements and the room it was intended for. The complete HiFi system was delivered within the week and installed by one of Nottingham HiFi's very knowledgeable and experienced installation engineers. I have never experienced such a high level of after sales service and a genuine attitude in ensuring the system that I had purchased met with all my expectations. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. Thanks Nottingham HiFi."
"Ordered a HiFi unit from this company which never did arrive. They routed the order through Amazon for some reason and when it did not arrive, I subsequently cancelled the order and requested a refund. A month after ordering, I am still awaiting the refund. Not a company to be trusted!"
"Excellent communication and answered emails. Delivery arrived on the date as it was promised. Can`t ask for better customer service would use them again!"
"Excellent service and immediate delivery."
"Really impressive service as well as a keen price. Super speedy post was not expected. Will recommend them anytime."
"Item arrived very quickly, just as described. Excellent purchase."
"Purchase was quick and easy, was kept up-to-date with each step of the process. Could be clearer in the shipping email with regards to what the actual consignment number is but overall a great experience."
"Excellent price, and the product arrived swiftly. What more can you ask for?"
"I can't recommend the Nottingham HiFi Centre highly enough. Due to my own error my AKG headphones were going to be delivered to the wrong address. I called up and spoke to 0ne of the members of staff who told me what to do. They cancelled and reinstated my order with the correct address and my headphones still arrived the next day. Thanks Nottingham HiFi Centre, you have already been referred to a friend of mine."
"Ordered the headphones online, from a very good selection, with great prices, and in some cases free delivery. They turned up extremely promptly. I would order from this supplier again and recommend them."
"Excellent service. Would definitely use again."
"Very prompt service"
"Great product, great price and speedy service and delivery. Thank you."
"Very prompt, information along the way. 2nd time used and good on price."
Nottingham HiFi Centre is rated 4.78 based on 253 reviews