Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
My product was delivered in perfect condition. & on time so I would definitely use this company again.
Canipayplease
Quick delivery and good prices. The product fits with what I wanted.
I'm very happy with your service
every thing is fine at the moment, happy with the delivery
Great delivery and product arrived safely. I did find it strange that the product box itself wasn't sealed, and there was no full instructions only a quick guide, considering the amount the speakers cost? Possibly the manufactures don't now supply full instructions anymore? but even a DVD would have been good in a sealed box........
Ordered Hifi which arrived next day. Prompt delivery.. Great service
Great product and delivered quickly. I was out when it was delivered and very surprised to find it behind the back gate, under the porch without any packaging. On it's side. So great company, patchy courier service.
Competitive price, prompt service.
Purchased a Pioneer PD-10 CD Player last week for £159.00. Was quite happy with the deal and prompt delivery until I notice that this week you are selling the same item for £149.00. Found this disappointing.
Robert Eccles.
Good price, delivery, well packed, good communication
quick delivery of item
I have recently purchased a vinyl record player and it is everything I wanted and the help and service from Nottingham Hi FI was also good and prompt. I would certainly use them again.
Shipment took 3 days for the Play:1 speakers - as the site said, they had been experiencing very high demand. Well packaged Sonos product.
Speaker stands were 2 days later - not well packaged but no harm to the speakers. These came from Flexson & packaging could have done with some TLC; looked as if the boxing had been around the track a few times, battered edges & not secured with tape etc.
Best price I could find on the net on both items, saving approx £50.
Goods arrived promptly, in good condition, good communication throughout. Recommended.
Good efficient service. Got what I ordered in the right condition....... If I had any complaints at all it would be that it took approx a week to receive (however we were not in on the first attempt at delivery and collected it a day later).
I would trust and use the company again.
Order received and goods dispatched promptly
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon !
No complaints - good service - did what it said on the tin - would buy again - ta
Many thanks for your order, we hope you are enjoying it and we hope to see you again soon !
Nottingham HiFi Centre is rated 4.77 based on 256 reviews