Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
Ordered stylus cleaner from Nottingham HiFi Centre through Amazon over a month has gone by and nothing has been delivered and tracking info just says in transit and upon contacting Nottingham HiFi Centre I have been offered ZERO help and ZERO customer service.. Buy from them at your own risk
Nothing but stress and inconvenience numerous defective items received had few replaced to same effect apart from amplifier which is faulty but refusal to exchange unless collected first and be left without device for upto 2 weeks or more im house bound disabled cant leave the home limited things to do forced into keeping item with defect as dont wanna be without system my advice is please AVOID!!!! And staff wow unless your upper class lol dont wanna know ya treated like master and serveant type thing
Avoid!!!! Sent me numerous defective items called a lier and refusing to exchange
Terrible service not 1 not 2 not 3 issues sent me defective items nothing but inconvenience n stress bought better stuff at carboots ridiculous im housebound disabled in ill health was compensated for past issue now its a refund only minus compensation lol so all agro already been through we'll put u through more waiting on refund minus compensation given haha
Ordered a HiFi unit from this company which never did arrive. They routed the order through Amazon for some reason and when it did not arrive, I subsequently cancelled the order and requested a refund. A month after ordering, I am still awaiting the refund. Not a company to be trusted!
Speakers were not in stock but, although I waited more than 2 months for them, payment was taken immediately. I was not kept informed and a supposed e-mail that was sent to customers was not sent to me. On several occassions I had to contact the company to find out what was happening. To cap it off speakers were sent to my home address rather than my work address as requested/agreed and this led to further difficulties. Grudging apology from company. Would not use under any circumstances in future - I'd rather pay more elsewhere.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed by the level of service you have received.
It has indeed fallen below the very high standard that we strive to offer.
The delay in the delivery of your speakers was unfortunately caused by a stock shortage over the Christmas period with Roth Audio.

We do aim to keep all of our customers informed as soon as we hear of any delay in the delivery of their order. We offer our apologies that
the email we sent out to our customers for this item was not received by you.

We further apologise that the speakers were not sent to your specified delivery address and were sent to your billing address instead.
A review of procedure will ensure that this will not be able to happen in the future.

Again please accept our apologies.
If i could give them 0/5 stars i would. Ordered a £1000 TV which they stated was next day delivery. Waited in all day for it and it never turned up. Even received an email from them confirming it had been dispatched and was due that day for delivery. They basically lied to me. Then receive a phone call the following day stating it won't be delivered for another 3 days with no explanation as to why i was lied to.
Shocking customer service. Terrible company. Avoid at all costs.
Unfortunately, due to the competitive prices we had over Black Friday, we received a high volume of orders and even with our warehouse working extended hours, some isolated delays have occurred, we are sorry that we have not met our high standards, but have now rectified this order after speaking direct with the customer.
Ordered audio pro t3 on 03/10/2016, the website stated "ready stock"; got no follow-up after two days. Email-ed cs on 06/10/2016, turns out the item was out of stock, they didn't even bother to inform me beforehand or even updated the website.
Can't even offer weekend delivery to make up for their own mistake and lack of update.
Poor service