Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
Ordered some speakers on around 30th November - website said they were IN STOCK and available for next day delivery. Placed the order online and specified the delivery date for a time when I was off work and able to receive them - didn't turn up. When I still hadn't received them after a week or two I phoned Nottingham HiFi to get an update - they told me that the speakers weren't in stock at all (despite what the website said) but that there'd be more in "soon". To cut a long story short, I ended up having to pick them up myself in Nottingham on 23rd December (which was the VERY last day I could have got them due to me going away for Christmas the next day). Very unimpressed and staff did not seem bothered that it took almost a month for the product to get to me. Will not use again.
Nottingham HiFi Centre is rated 4.77 based on 256 reviews