Noted in Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noted in Style
Read Noted in Style  Reviews

About Noted in Style :

Handcrafted stationery and bespoke packaging for the corporate, events and marketing sectors. Making your brand look good and get remembered.

With an in-house team of knowledgeable sales advisors, creative designers and skilled craftsmen and women in production, Noted in Style are able to provide a swift and seamless, personal service from initial enquiry to receipt of goods. We all work with passion and integrity to create products and packaging with an unrivalled attention to detail ensuring your brand looks good and gets remembered.

We’re trusted to deliver by many of the world’s biggest brands.

+44 (0) 1303 720 700

Alison Elliott
Noted in Style  5 star review on 10th March 2020
Aaliah
Noted in Style  5 star review on 27th November 2019
I highly recommend this company. The customer service was excellent and very attentive and the end product was high quality and delivered to very tight timescales.
(Dr Logic) -
As a previous customer I would say their service is as good if not better than before. I don't buy large volumes but this wasn't an issue . Very helpful and super flexible. I wouldn't go anywhere else for high quality branded business stationary products.
Noted in Style  5 star review on 20th June 2021
(Cubis Project Management) -
Superb customer service!! I was indecisive for a bout 6 months before placing an order and the team really helped me along in that journey with patience and diligence. the final product was perfect!
(HML) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review, Richard. We really enjoyed working with you and hope to do so again in the not too distant future.
Excellent customer service from start to end and our bespoke notebooks look great. Highly recommend.
(First Base) -
The customer service I received from John was outstanding. Turning around some beautiful notebooks in a very short timeline. A pleasure to interact with and we'll be back!
(Schuco) -
John at Noted in Style was very helpful and efficient at managing our assignment, a moleskin journal which included a logo and a course title. He was very careful to check all the requirements and the end result was excellent. I know our client will be thrilled.
(Crucial Connexions) -
Our account manager John was very thorough and contactable - really helpful - would definitely use again.
(Powershop) -
Brilliant and swift service
(MOD - 77th Brigade) -
The overall customer service was excellent; very personalised and so helpful. Delighted with the quality of the notebooks too! Thank you!
(Bath Bridge) -
Great product and great service from Laura
(Interiora Projects) -
They're an amazing company! Really helpful and quick to respond to emails and happy to answers all of my questions! I'm absolutely thrilled at the final result and I'm looking forward to working with them again in the future!
(Ava McPhail) -
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, Ava. Much appreciated. We hope to work with you again one day.
excellent quality and fast delivery
(Exeter University) -
Great service, quick responses and turn around. Really happy with what we received!
(Airbox Systems) -
Great service. Great quality. Super nice people. Highly recommended
(Olix Consulting) -
Great product and good value Jane was fab from the start of the order to getting my notebooks and kept me informed all the time
(MOD - Outreach Group) -
Absolutely Fantastic Service! Would highly recommend to all. My point of contact, Jack Hearne, was extremely polite, prompt and helpful. Thanks for all your help Noted in Style, the final product was great!
(Audley Property) -
Leah, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review - we really do appreciate it. All the best for 2021!
very quick communication, good follow up, great product
(Fitness Marketing Agency) -
Jane at Noted in Style was very professional and persevered to help me get the right product. Excellent communication and I would definitely recommend using them.
(Mrs Bucket) -
Excellent communication and product.
(PepperHQ) -
Excellent customer service (Jane Saint fantastic) and beautiful quality notebooks, pens and gift boxes. Exceptional service and products, would highly recommend!
(Christina Eccles-Faye Bennett) -