Noted in Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noted in Style
Read Noted in Style  Reviews

About Noted in Style :

Handcrafted stationery and bespoke packaging for the corporate, events and marketing sectors. Making your brand look good and get remembered.

With an in-house team of knowledgeable sales advisors, creative designers and skilled craftsmen and women in production, Noted in Style are able to provide a swift and seamless, personal service from initial enquiry to receipt of goods. We all work with passion and integrity to create products and packaging with an unrivalled attention to detail ensuring your brand looks good and gets remembered.

We’re trusted to deliver by many of the world’s biggest brands.

+44 (0) 1303 720 700

ask@notedinstyle.co.uk

Noted In Style Ltd
Unit K, Concept Court
Shearway Road

Tell us how Noted in Style made you happy
Delighted with the level of service and over the moon about the quality of the product. Both rare experiences in todays world!!!
(Trogon Group Ltd) -
Fantastic service and great quality
(Hunter Design) -
Noted in Style were excellent to work with. From start to finish they were professional and dedicated to creating a beautiful piece of work. I would highly recommended them to any clients that I work with in the future. - Gemma, Graphic Designer
The service we received as well as the quality of the notebook produced was outstanding. Everyone absolutely loves them!

I would highly recommend Noted in Style.
(Heyne Tillett Steel) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Nicola - we really appreciate it.
We look forward to working with you again!
Excellent service from John and great quality product
(Alchemist) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted that you are a happy customer.
We look forward to working for you again.
Absolutely delighted with the service provided by Noted in Style from start to finish. I was duly kept informed throughout the pricing, design, production and delivery process by Jack, who couldn't have been more helpful to deal with. The finished product once I received it was better than I could have imagined and really does crystallise our company's brand excellently. So pleased I have found Noted in Style and will be using in the future for our bespoke stationery needs. It's so incredibly refreshing to find a supplier who just does exactly what you as for to the highest of standards. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review Gordon. We really appreciate it!
It's so nice to know that the standards and customer experience we are striving to provide are being received - and appreciated.
Thank you for your custom and we look forward to working with you again.
Excellent service, very happy
(Kontraband) -
Thank you for leaving a review Justin, it is appreciated.
We're glad that you were happy with the service that you received and look forward to being able to make you happy again in the near future!
Everything from start to finish was very professional and our stationary turned out great!
(Skewb) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Claire; we really appreciate it.
We're glad that you were happy with our service and we very much look forward to working with you again.
Loved them very good quality
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Charley - we appreciate it.

We look forward to working with you again.
Excellent personal service; beautifully embossed notebooks and very quick delivery.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate it.

We look forward to working with you again.
Excellent service and excellent product, I am very happy and will order from Noted in Style again.
(IRS Limited) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Rebecca - we really do apprecaite it.
We're glad you are happy and look forward to hearing from you again.
very happy with quality of style
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review - it is much appreciated. We look forward to working with you again.

Wishing you all the best at this unusual time.
Excellent customer service, very good price, delivery was spot on and they even helped us with some tricky customs paperwork.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted that you were so happy with our service. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future.
All the best.
James has been very helpful with every enquiry I've had and throughout various changes to the spec. He's been a pleasure to work with and the client was very happy with the end product.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you were happy with our products and service. We look forward to working with you again.

Wishing you all the best in the current climate.
Very efficient service and great quality
Thank you for your review Simon. We appreciate you taking the time to write it. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

We wish you all the best in these unusual times - stay safe.
I was extremely happy with Noted In Style's service, delivery and quality. The notebooks we selected were on the nicer quality side, so they were quite expensive, but totally worth it. We got the recycled leather notebooks, in two different colours. Before the final mock up, I had made multiple changes and the team were extremely accommodating. I will absolutely order from them again.
Noted in Style  5 star review on 10th March 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Aaliah - we really appreciate it - especially adding the great photo too!
We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
Noted in Style did a great job on our quick-turnaround a6 orange notebooks. They helped us achieve the finish by getting the details just right. I would definitely use them again.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Gemma, we do appreciate it. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.
A very impressive and efficient service with a fantastic attention to detail. Joe was extremely attentive in what I wanted the product to look like and kept me informed throughout the process - I would definitely recommend for anyone who is in need of a branded notebook.
Thank you for leaving us a review Amy. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Joe was very happy to hear you were pleased with his service. We look forward to working with you again.
Noted in Style was incredible! They were able to work with us on a short deadline to get a large order produced and shipped to us in the United States in under a week. The whole process from designing to deliver was smooth and remarkably fast! Always available and even following up with a hand-written note thanking us for the project. Outstanding quality, branding, and personal touches. I'll definitely be keeping Noted in Style in mind for future projects.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 'Incredible' has put a big smile on all our faces! We look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Noted in Style is rated 4.96 based on 75 reviews