Noted in Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noted in Style
Read Noted in Style  Reviews

About Noted in Style :

Handcrafted stationery and bespoke packaging for the corporate, events and marketing sectors. Making your brand look good and get remembered.

With an in-house team of knowledgeable sales advisors, creative designers and skilled craftsmen and women in production, Noted in Style are able to provide a swift and seamless, personal service from initial enquiry to receipt of goods. We all work with passion and integrity to create products and packaging with an unrivalled attention to detail ensuring your brand looks good and gets remembered.

We’re trusted to deliver by many of the world’s biggest brands.

+44 (0) 1303 720 700

Aaliah
Noted in Style  5 star review on 27th November 2019
Noted in Style  5 star review on 14th November 2019
Odysseas Constantinides
Great product and great service from Laura
(Interiora Projects) -
They're an amazing company! Really helpful and quick to respond to emails and happy to answers all of my questions! I'm absolutely thrilled at the final result and I'm looking forward to working with them again in the future!
(Ava McPhail) -
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, Ava. Much appreciated. We hope to work with you again one day.
excellent quality and fast delivery
(Exeter University) -
Great service, quick responses and turn around. Really happy with what we received!
(Airbox Systems) -
Great service. Great quality. Super nice people. Highly recommended
(Olix Consulting) -
Great product and good value
Jane was fab from the start of the order to getting my notebooks and kept me informed all the time
(MOD - Outreach Group) -
Absolutely Fantastic Service! Would highly recommend to all. My point of contact, Jack Hearne, was extremely polite, prompt and helpful. Thanks for all your help Noted in Style, the final product was great!
(Audley Property) -
Leah, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review - we really do appreciate it. All the best for 2021!
very quick communication, good follow up, great product
(Fitness Marketing Agency) -
Jane at Noted in Style was very professional and persevered to help me get the right product. Excellent communication and I would definitely recommend using them.
(Mrs Bucket) -
Excellent communication and product.
(PepperHQ) -
Excellent customer service (Jane Saint fantastic) and beautiful quality notebooks, pens and gift boxes. Exceptional service and products, would highly recommend!
(Christina Eccles-Faye Bennett) -
From the moment I phoned Noted in Style through to the delivery of my notebooks they put you as the customer first, always looking at the detail and suggesting refinements. The notebooks and slip cases are beautiful with my clients sending me lovely comments. Thanks to Alex, Jack and the team. Have a lovely Christmas. Chris
Noted in Style  5 star review on 18th December 2020 Noted in Style  5 star review on 18th December 2020 Noted in Style  5 star review on 18th December 2020
(Chris Jones Studio) -
Chris, We wanted to formally thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we really do appreciate it.
We wish you all the best for 2021.
Helpful and efficient service. Quality of notebooks were great.
(Advantage Sport) -
Wow - very impressed! The custom notebooks are fantastic quality and will make a great treat for our new starters. Service was friendly and John went above and beyond to organise a quick delivery.
Noted in Style  5 star review on 2nd December 2020
(Cloud Rock Partners) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Alison - and the fab picture!

We hope that the notebooks put a smile on the face of your new starters.
Very Good Service.
(NCC Bahrain) -
We ordered some lovely soft covered notepads with photo inserts to hand out as gifts to celebrate a project milestone and were really impressed with the end product. The quality of the notepads was superb. The team at Noted in Style were helpful and professional at all times and we will not hesitate to use them again in the future.
(Lendlease) -
Thank you for the glowing review Louisa - we look forward to producing for you again in the future.
Excellent service and delighted with the quality of the product. exactly what we wanted.
(Anglo Tunisian Oil & Gas) -
Jane was an absolute pleasure to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to use Noted in Style again for future orders.
(VTCT) -
Thanks Emily. We look forward to working for you again!
Delighted with the level of service and over the moon about the quality of the product. Both rare experiences in todays world!!!
(Trogon Group Ltd) -
Thank you for such a lovely review - it makes us very happy to know we are delivering the quality of product and service that we aim for!
We really appreciate you taking the time to write the review and look forward to working for you again.
Fantastic service and great quality
(Hunter Design) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is appreciated. We're glad you were happy with our service and look forward to working for you again.
Noted in Style is rated 4.97 based on 93 reviews