Noted in Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noted in Style
Read Noted in Style  Reviews

About Noted in Style :

Handcrafted stationery and bespoke packaging for the corporate, events and marketing sectors. Making your brand look good and get remembered.

With an in-house team of knowledgeable sales advisors, creative designers and skilled craftsmen and women in production, Noted in Style are able to provide a swift and seamless, personal service from initial enquiry to receipt of goods. We all work with passion and integrity to create products and packaging with an unrivalled attention to detail ensuring your brand looks good and gets remembered.

We’re trusted to deliver by many of the world’s biggest brands.

+44 (0) 1303 720 700

ask@notedinstyle.co.uk

Noted In Style Ltd
Unit K, Concept Court
Shearway Road

Tell us how Noted in Style made you happy
Excellent service throughout my project
Thank you for leaving a review Rachel - we're glad to hear you were happy with the service you received from us and we hope to work with you again soon!
great quality of the products ordered
Thank you for the review Michaela, we're so happy that you were pleased with the notebooks you ordered and we look forward to working with you again.
I highly recommend Noted in Style. We have placed several orders for the Castelli Tuscon notebook in a variety of colours and with various inserts over the last few years. The service has always been faultless - helpful, friendly and efficient and they have always gone out of their way to meet our requirements. Also the notebooks are beautiful!
We're so happy that you are happy with your Noted in Style experience each time, Annabelle. You're a pleasure to do business with and we look forward to doing so again soon!
I've worked with Noted in Style a few times through the University of Exeter, both through the Business School and Medical School, and cannot rate them highly enough. John Pope is always so helpful and accommodating and the service and quality of products is fantastic. Highly recommended!
Thank you for the glowing review, Michelle. We're so glad you enjoy your experience every time you order with us, and we look forward to the next one!
Always go above and beyond to ensure the quality and deadline is met.
We're so glad to hear that you are always happy with our service and products - we aim to delight!
Blue Castle have recently undergone a brand change and we wanted to create a culture journal for each employee. We were looking for something that would be unique, show off our lovely new logo and practical for the team to use on daily basis. The Noted in Style team created exactly this and were a joy to do business with from start to the finished product. I would wholeheartedly recommend Noted in Style!!
We're delighted that you have enjoyed your experience with Noted in Style, Marie - you were a pleasure to work with and the team worked hard to produce your customised leather journals. We look forward to doing so again!
Gerald is greatly creative, very patient, full of inspiring ideas yet with a great eye for detail and finish. I think he is incredibly professional and skilful and I am very grateful for his assistance in both the products he designed for me. Adrian Machon Intracare Associates
We're so glad that you're happy with your Noted in Style experience Adrian - the team worked very hard on your design and end product. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Their service was impeccable, the team were friendly and professional and the products were excellent.
Thank you for choosing Noted in Style, Holly - we're glad you are happy with your notebooks, pens and gift bags. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to doing so again!
I've worked with Noted in Style for over 5 years now and have been continuously blown away by the quality of their service and friendliness of their staff. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
This company is one of my favourite suppliers. I have been ordering bespoke notebooks from them for 5+ years now and they have never let me down! The service is professional and friendly - they always make you feel like you're a priority even if your order is small. I would recommend Noted In Style for any sized order, they are the best in the business!
Hi Heather,
Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to work with you and we really appreciate your loyalty over the years!
Kind regards,
Alex
Noted in Style is our partner when it comes to premium give-aways for our customers. Thanks a lot for your perfect work since years.
Noted in Style are fantastic! I use them for all my design and printing requirements. The team are beyond helpful and skilled. The items are always perfectly finished and of the highest quality. Working with Noted In Style is always quick, easy and friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They really are a wonderful team and will always exceed expectations in both design and products.
Noted in Style were professional, responsive and good value. The team made the process very easy and I felt I was in a safe pair of hands when there was a tight deadline to reach. My client was over the moon with the quality of the product (boxed launch event invitations and promotional items). I highly recommend using Noted in Style!
From order to delivery was extremely fast and efficient. Everything was excellent quality and the whole process was very clear and concise.
Noted in Style is rated 4.94 based on 54 reviews