Non-Consumables Ltd Reviews

Read Non-Consumables Ltd Reviews

support@nonconsumables.co.uk

10 Castle Street

Tell us how Non-Consumables Ltd made you happy
Christina Wallace was amazingly helpful when we had an issue with the delivery and resolved my issues immediately! I was very impressed with her willingness to help!
Really impressed. Quick delivery. Quite a bit of weight in the glasses. Pictures don't do them justice.
Well done, will order again
Very pleased with the quality of the product and efficiency of order/delivery.
Bought a box of 48 plastic wine carafes for our bar at the Kent Tribute Festival. They were dispatched immediately and arrived well packaged and in good condition. Really pleased with the quality of the carafes and will use Non Consumables Limited again for any of our future needs
This was for a 21st gift and it was a fantastic gift
I love these pourers, as I worked for Wetherspoons so I wanted to get them for the Royla British legion.makes it much easier x
Great product
Arrived as stated. Great quality polycarbonate beer mug, light but very sturdy, Would definitely use Non-consumables again.
Really helpful customer service and items delivered so quickly and well packaged.
First class products and service.
Very fast delivery
Simple to order and delivered swiftly and in perfect order, Thankyou very much
Some items weren't delivered, wrong items sent and damaged. Very disappointing!
Very impressed ! These pint pots have a sheen just like the real glass versions so look very realistic without the weight. The only downside I found was that as these pots are made moulded out of two halves and all 4 tankards had raised ridges around the lip that needed smoothing off. Perhaps something to be considered during the manufacturing process. Otherwise don't let this put you off, they are very good value and seem to be made out of a strong plastic so should stand up to a few hard knocks... very happy... cheers !
The items arrived as described and decent quality. However, I was about to reorder 2 boxes of 48 of these items and the price has increased by £20 per box. I shall be looking elsewhere as need a regular supplier of these items and can not absorb this price increase.
Very impressed. We ordered a small amount of the carafe to see if they would be suitable and we will be putting in a large order next week for an upcoming festival. Would definitely recommend
Delivery was on time and the product was as descried.
Quick easy service