Non-Consumables Ltd Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Non-Consumables Ltd

support@nonconsumables.co.uk

10 Castle Street

Tell us how Non-Consumables Ltd made you happy

"Really helpful customer service and items delivered so quickly and well packaged."
"First class products and service."
"Very fast delivery"
"Simple to order and delivered swiftly and in perfect order, Thankyou very much"
"Some items weren't delivered, wrong items sent and damaged. Very disappointing!"
"Very impressed ! These pint pots have a sheen just like the real glass versions so look very realistic without the weight. The only downside I found was that as these pots are made moulded out of two halves and all 4 tankards had raised ridges around the lip that needed smoothing off. Perhaps something to be considered during the manufacturing process. Otherwise don't let this put you off, they are very good value and seem to be made out of a strong plastic so should stand up to a few hard knocks... very happy... cheers !"
"The items arrived as described and decent quality. However, I was about to reorder 2 boxes of 48 of these items and the price has increased by £20 per box. I shall be looking elsewhere as need a regular supplier of these items and can not absorb this price increase."
"Very impressed. We ordered a small amount of the carafe to see if they would be suitable and we will be putting in a large order next week for an upcoming festival. Would definitely recommend"
"Delivery was on time and the product was as descried."
"Quick easy service"
"All round good service"
"Very fast to answer email and call back. Order processed quickly and delivered on time"
"The liquorice I ordered had a "best before" date that had already passed when it arrived. Out of order really!"
"the product i bought was a good quality and worth the money i payed"
"Picture and description true to life. Arrived promptly :)"
"My order never arrived!"
"Keeping good services and good prices."
"received 1/2 the order and the box I received was broken. The other half of the order was delivered quickly when I chased the order. If I had not chased I do not believe the other half would have got to me in time."
"Been trying to get hold of you to tell you my order is wrong. Still no word"
"Good price prompt delivery"
Non-Consumables Ltd is rated 4.37 based on 103 reviews