The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy

About The National Hospitality Academy: We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

SA1 5ED

Tell us how The National Hospitality Academy made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Provided a great on line qualification study material and tests to be competed in my own time. That saved a huge amount of time and effort travelling to a qualification provider venue for a full day course. But the really great bit was the friendly personal service, guidance and assistance that they provided in the days running up to the test. Highly recommended."
Thanks for your feedback Brian. I'm glad we could help and I hope we can assist with more courses for you in the future.
"Excellent service."
Thanks Jolli. Glad we could help. It's the first time we've run the exam with someone in Croatia. Enjoy your holiday and your certificates etc will be there in a few days.
"Extremely straight forward process and the whole experience was stress free. The National Hospitality Academy offered me tremendous support when I chose to take my exam at home. Highly recommended ! Very simple way to things and very professional throughout the whole process."
"Being able to do my course and take my exam on line has made life so much easier. I found all the staff courteous and punctual, it could not have gone smoother. Great value for money. I would not hesitate to recommend the National Hospitality Academy to anyone. Thanks Mark!"
"These guys are the best, professional, helpful and very efficient - highly recommend using them I refer many clients for the personal licence service."
"The process is easy to understand. The ability to complete the course and exam at a time and place to you makes life a lot easier. The only issues I had were with my own Internet connection and Mark was very helpful with resolving issues and rearranging the exam."
"An excellent way to be able to take the exam with well positioned and easy to use learning tools without having to travel with a great level of support and interaction when needed. I highly recommend this route."
Hi Matthew. Thanks for the review. Great chatting with you and the best of luck with your mobile bars.
"Excellent service, Mark was very helpful and very fast process."
"Great way to get license certificates conveniently from the comforts of home. Course material and mock exams were also useful with good customer service support."
"Very professional and helpful. The process was made quick and easy. Will recommend to friends in hospitality industry."
"Struggled to find a course in such a short amount of time I couldn't recommend more I passed within the time frame needed and staff are so helpful"
"From the start very impressed by communication. Talked through it all step by step which made this a very easy to follow process. Fantastic:-)"
"Was very easy to set up and use, felt the most comfortable i ever have during an exam. The learning provision was useful, easy to read and gave all the relevant information. The man who rang me was helpful and really nice. I would highly recommend to anyone."
Thanks Niall. It great working with the staff at Turtle Bay and I hope your colleagues find our courses and exams just as useful and timesaving for them.
"Fantastic service from start to finish! Hassle-free, friendly. Personal Licence done from the comfort of your own home. Quick and easy! Includes mock tests and 14 module course."
"Very quick and easy process. Highly recommended"
"Its so great and fast service and so helpful friendly staff. Raj from spice of Gurkha resturant thank you all."
"Having looked at various course/exam options I selected TNHA. Great course at my own pace and all online, including the exam. Saves time, travel and stress. Wonderful. Thank you."
"The national hospitality academy made the process of getting my personal licence very easy, the online exam was so convenient and straightforward to take and processing my application made it all a much quicker process. The guys were always at the end of the phone and happy to answer and queries that I had."
"Great Service and very helpful staff and organised"
"Thank you I would of been lost with out all your help,"
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews