The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

6th Floor
Alexander House
Alexander Way
Swansea
SA1 5ED

Tell us how The National Hospitality Academy made you happy
I cannot recommend NHA highly enough. My experience from start to finish has been amazing, quick and thorough! The Support from Mark was brilliant before during and after my exam was impeccable and I cannot Thank him enough. I needed a quick easy turnaround for this and that's exactly what I got. Thank you again for everything.
Very good service with lots of support
Extremely easy to use. Online personal licence was brilliant and the support has been second to none. I would highly recommend the National Hospitality Academy for all training needs.
Suited me well as did not really want to have to go and spend day elsewhere was able to read info needed and take mock tests as and when I had time Test was easy to set up instructions and help if required was there
Mark was so helpful all the way through and explained everything you need to know about the exam would definitely recommend these online courses to anyone
I would just like to say I have recently taken the Personal Licence course with National Hospitality Academy and the help and service was first class. Peter and Martin were fantastic from start to finish. I have no hesitation putting them forward should you require the certificate.
Very good service, I passed the exam and received the certificate with no fuss a all, and being able to complete everything from home made it very convenient. Steve
Very quick and easy to do. Fantastic
Extremely helpful, efficient and professional. Would highly recommend.
Amazing ppl can't help enough thanks academy
Very helpful would recommend to highly
Course materials were clear and well written. Prompt follow up and easy to get hold of. Would use again.
I found this was a great way to study and despite not being computer literate and having a few problems when sitting the exam Mark was very patient and helpful and managed to get through it!
Very good customer service, helped when ever I needed it, support always at hand! Passed 1st time... would recommend to all!
Great service, highly recommended *****
Would highly recommend the National Hospitality Academy to anyone. Everything was done to perfection and help on hand at all times. Would be great asset for employers to arrange this studying for employees as it would save them lots of pennies. Well done to the team. Will certainly use again. Thank you.
Absolutely phenomenal, service very helpful and willing to go the extra mile as well as providing huge amounts of resources to help you learn and multiple mock tests. Highly recommend.
Thanks for your review Hamish I'm glad we could help. It was especially useful with you being in West Wales. Aside the rest of the UK, We also help loads of people in Devon and Cornwall too where all-day courses are limited.
Excellent service and support offered. Easy to use and good online training package. Would recommend
We are a new business and I can honestly say NHA have been amazing, they are knowledgeable, efficient and very helpful, we will be using a lot more of the services they provide Adrian
Very good course it was I was on and the on exam how it is was so easy to get the plugin and set up was quite quick No complaints with it a all
A great service from Mark and his team. they let you chose a time that is convenient for yourself. results within minutes via a phone call and then a step by step process after. so much easier, quicker and cost effective than doing a day course and a written exam.
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 4.96 based on 100 reviews