The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

5.0
Based on 453 reviews
Read The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

support@nha.training

3 New Mill Court,Swansea Enterprise Park, Swansea, Wales

The NHA have been an absoolute joy to work with - we send a lot of people to them for their APLH course, and it's such an easy process. From setting learners up, to the actual learning itself and remote invigilated exams, i't a very simple smooth process. Excellent communication - couldn't recommend more highly!
Great course content, easy to navigate and the support was there if needed. This led to me getting a 100% in the exam so I would highly recommend. Many thanks
The National Hospitality Academy provided a simple and easy to use portal for me to learn and take the exam for my personal licence. they provide the full course content, mock exams and also provide the real exams that run every 30 mins. This is so convenient.
Brilliant service thank you so much from texts to emails nothing was to much highly recommend mark is brilliant to
Very helpful staff , any information I needed , a quick text or call and they were straight back to me .
Very easy to use modules and online exam.
This course and the materials provided were excellent, the exam invigilator was superb, very calm and professional, highly recommended, money well spent…thank you Mark
The course was very concise and easy to follow. The mock exams were very useful.
A great online course. Easy to follow. Mock exams at the end to practice.
Very professional from start to finish. Always on hand for any minor problems and a completely personal service. Highly recommend.
Excellent support and training - I got 90% in 9 minutes in my PL exam.
Great company to take this exam with would highly recommend. I did look at other companies before settling with the National Hospitality Academy but everything is so professionally run I’m so glad I did. Always on hand to assist with any questions and I achieved 100% in my exam! Would highly recommend.
The National Hospitality Academy were brilliant for gaining the APLH qualification required to apply for a personal licence. I signed up on Saturday and completed the modules over the weekend and was able to sit the exam on the Monday which I passed first time! Thank you NHA for a brilliant service!
A great company to deal with .
Very helpful. Nothing too much trouble and passed first time
A fantastic service! Very helpful and easy to use
The team was amazing from start to finish. The learning resources are great and the mock exams help you prepare for the test. The examiners are really friendly and make sure you feel comfortable and confident in taking the exam.
Really easy to deal with and great value for money. The communication throughout was brilliant as well and the course was interesting and well written. Happy to say I passed first time and got 97%. Make sure you do the mock exams as they really do help.
Everything was explained very well. Really helpful right to the end of the course
Great service, great system! I will be using this company for more training in the future.
So very happy that you took the time and patience to help me get my Personal License .. the course was put together well and lead by friendly focused people, James Bowden really calmed my nerves and made me smile when I passed. Always at the end of the phone if I asked for any help,.. Thankyou so much, you are the best!!!!!!!
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 5.0 based on 453 reviews