The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

3 New Mill Court,Swansea Enterprise Park, Swansea, Wales, SA7 9FG

James, the invigilator was very helpful and was very clear
I would like to thank james for the support he's has offers me today and how the whole course was set out, i found the the call really supportive before and after the exam i would like to thank James for his support today and would recommend to people to use the academy for their personal licence test.
Found the support very helpful!!
I found the whole process very simple and was helped out by the staff along every step of the way. Regular phone calls helped me navigate through the system and to the exam. All the training material was very clear and I passed first time :D
This course is a brilliant way to quickly pass your liquor licence exam. The workbook has all the information you need to know but the mock exam is the best prep you can get for the multiple choice questions in the exam. Everyone is quick at getting back to you for support and I will be recommending this to others advancing in the hospitality trade.
An amazing, professional, helpful company. I was struggling and nervous but James was always there to help me. He gave me all the help and support I needed to make me feel at ease and get me through the exam. They are not pushy and do not rush you, you take the exam when you feel ready. Thank you for your help and support I couldn't of done it without you!
Very impressed with the service and support given by this company despite my fear of all things I T Given the current problems related to the pandemic this is the way forward in terms of certification Many thanks
Very easy to understand and use
Very polite people and helpful
Excellent service that allows you to book an exam within 24hrs. Highly recommended.
An operator was helpful . Excellent service.👍👍
I've recently taken training modules with the NHA and it was a great experience. The training material is presented well, clear, and easy to navigate. The support from the team was excellent. I received calls when they said they would call and they were very supportive. My own career is in Learning & Development, and this training experience is certainly one I would rate with 5 stars! Excellent experience!
The National Hospitality Academy have just been incredible and so helpful throughout the process!! The learning material is really easy to understand and if you follow it properly, it will be a breeze to pass!! The team are also really accommodating as they allowed me to reschedule two times due to unexpected work commitments which I really appreciated! I couldn't recommend anyone better!!
very informative course, easy to use, would recommend
Very straight forward course. Easy to follow, completed three mock exams and passed with 90%. Very helpful guys on the phone.
Great service
Good content
Exam easy to do remotely and at very convenient times
Quick , easy and painless.
Just passed my test ! Mark has been very supportive throughout the process. The learning material is user friendly and straight forward. Found it really convenient to learn on mobile and do the exam online rather than going to the center.
Very helpful straight forward learning experience
Great team and easy online process. Much appreciated and would 100% recommend.
Amazing
Made to feel calm. Every aspect. Was 100 per cent. Highly recommend.
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 4.98 based on 262 reviews