The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

3 New Mill Court,Swansea Enterprise Park, Swansea, Wales, SA7 9FG

The NHA have been an absoolute joy to work with - we send a lot of people to them for their APLH course, and it's such an easy process. From setting learners up, to the actual learning itself and remote invigilated exams, i't a very simple smooth process. Excellent communication - couldn't recommend more highly!
Outstanding service, the gentleman was so pleasant and made sure I was ready before sitting the exam. Thank you
Absolutely brilliant service with a very efficient exam system. Easy to use and operate, the exam booking system also.
Mark, who I was in contact with was extremely helpful and quick to answer any queries. I was made to feel very comfortable whilst taking my online exam and at no point did I find it difficult to use.
I feel extremely grateful to of still been able to complete my course with the current circumstances so thank you for making it possible!
Friendly supportive team, whom gave me enough learning material that I got 100% in the exam, thank you for your support and kind words
I would 100% recommend this Academy, so helpful and obliging and they don’t over sell!!

They advise you what you need and how to get it - just what you want!!
From start to finish NHA where professional and full of information to help me through my exam, from the initial email until I passed, very friendly thank you.
The service was absolutely fantastic, very helpful and friendly. I defnitly recommend this company to any one looking to do their Personal Licence.
Took my personal licence course with them and passed first time. Was guided through the whole process and if I ever needed help they was just a phone call away. The couse provided was very easy to follow and understand, was useful in pointing out areas in the coursebook as well.
Exam was easy to book with 30 min slots most days of the week. Again was guided through the process and the online invigilation was easy.
I came across the Hospitality Academy by chance Google search and was initially impressed by their clear, concise and informative website. I received an almost immediate response to my contact enquiry and throughout the process to obtaining my personal licence, the communication has been excellent.
James was really great, friendly and helpful.
The course was really good and easy to follow, with a straightforward exam to finish!
Thanks so much.
Much better online learning; feel I understood better than having to learn everything in a day.
Great support available from James.
Having done the all day course previously, I found that the online course was much easier as I was able to go through it at my own pace as appose to having to keep up to someone else.
From the first moment I visited the website, everything was spot on. Online chats were very useful and then the correspondence from Mark and James have been top notch. The modules are very useful, along with the mock exam and definitely set up so you're ready for the actual exam. Also, definitely go for the full package with regards to DBS checks and applications as it's so much more streamlined using the NHA. Can't recommend any higher, very good indeed!
New to the hospitality business and my first course to gain my Personal Licence. The content and learning materials were easy to read and understandable. The online exam and invigilator were very supportive and I settled down quickly and got on with the answers.
I would recommend the NHA to anyone seeking a qualification in this industry
Mark was very responsive and proactive after I registered my interest in taking the course. The course materials cover the exam subjects comprehensively and are easy to understand. Mark and James set up the online exam for me very quickly and efficiently and I passed. I would give them six stars if I could
An easy service to use, Mark and James were fantastic in guiding me along to help me get sorted, I would highly recommend!
I have found the whole experience excellent. The course layout was easy to follow and designed in a way that simplifies the content well in order for you to take it all in. The support from my tutor was great and every step of the process was explained clearly so that I was confident in what to expect from the exam at the end. Thank You
I have just completed the APLH qualification with NHA and the standard of service and course content was exceptional. From the moment I submitted the query regarding course details they have been in touch to aid my progress and explain how to achieve the qualification. I will definitely be using NHA for further courses and qualifications
The course material is easily accessible and comprehensive. Seamless exam booking process. Excellent customer service and support throughout the process. Highly recommended
Excellent service - Mark was extremely helpful and the exam/process was very easy to follow. Highly recommend.
I took the exam online with a company called personal licence .co.uk and after 3 days i was still waiting for the link for a retake after searching online i found national hospitality and took the exam again and passed the service was excellent and mark was very helpfull i recommend national hospitality without a doubt good luck
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 4.98 based on 312 reviews