The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

3 New Mill Court,Swansea Enterprise Park, Swansea, Wales, SA7 9FG

The NHA have been an absoolute joy to work with - we send a lot of people to them for their APLH course, and it's such an easy process. From setting learners up, to the actual learning itself and remote invigilated exams, i't a very simple smooth process. Excellent communication - couldn't recommend more highly!
Highly recommend NHA, easy straight forward online process, very informative course, help and advice given whole way through. Thanks James ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Amazing experience from start to finish. Mark sent mock exam tests and Jason was brilliant. Was a bit worried doing it virtually but Jason made everything so easy. Would highly recommend . Sue edwards
I took the Personal Licence exam with NHA. The course material is clear and easy to follow. The handbook is very detailed. The mock exams are extremely helpful and can be done multiple times. I scored 100% on my exam so thank you NHA!!!
Extremely helpful and easy to follow
I was really worried about doing my personal licence exam but i could not thank James enough. He talked me though everything and answered all my questions. The exam was set out in a user friendly way.
Great online learning, and resources, professional and clear instructions, friendly and helpful.
Easy to use. Content communicated clearly. Great support.
Excellent service start to finish.Took my exam on a Saturday morning in 20mins the day after purchase.
Amazing 😊
So simple, easy and quick I cannot fault the process. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Very helpful, straight forward process. Great service. Thankyou.
Excellent course to do. Staff were extremely friendly and supportive. Could not fault process at all. I enjoyed learning and felt great to pass the course! Thank you !
Good overall experience recommended for all alcohol users
I have recently completed a course that I was nervous of taking.
I needn't have been concerned. James guided me every step of the way. If I had a query he was ready and available to answer it. The course work was interactive, very informative, easy to understand and navigate through.
When I was ready to take the exam, James made sure I understood what I had to do and put me at ease.
Thank you so much for all your efforts with me.
Excellent would highly recommend
fantastic service
I have found the whole process of studying for my personal alcohol licence with NHA informative and very easy to use. The website is clear and provides the information needed to get through the exam, with useful reviews to check understanding all the way through. I definitely recommend the NHA for this course.
Really easy way of learning with all information needed at the click of a button with clear instructions and best of all a friendly person on the end of the phone
Very straight forward learning process. James was very informative and supportive.
James was amazing from the first phone call up to taking the exam, The course is very easy to navigate, it was a much better way of doing this learning to fit it around your own schedule, the mock exams are very useful as you can go through and see where you need to revisit in the learning, with the course learning being sectioned out it was very easy to revisit certain areas without the need to cover everything again, if at any time i would have required any support i felt very comfortable with giving James a call. even in exam conditions i felt supported with the phone call i had just before the exam.
Cant fault the The National Hospitality Academy, it has been so helpful from start to finish. Loved how the course was set out, and all the resources were there to prepare me for the exam. James has been great and really supportive in any help I needed with the software. Thank you!!!
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 4.98 based on 348 reviews