The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

6th Floor
Alexander House
Alexander Way
Swansea
SA1 5ED

Tell us how The National Hospitality Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I cannot recommend NHA highly enough. My experience from start to finish has been amazing, quick and thorough! The Support from Mark was brilliant before during and after my exam was impeccable and I cannot Thank him enough. I needed a quick easy turnaround for this and that's exactly what I got. Thank you again for everything.
Excellent, professional, easy to understand and extremely helpful
Very clear in all the information
From my initial inquiry some months ago the team have been supportive with me as i don't work in the industry but plan to in the future, the hand books and mock exams helped and right up to making the decision to take the exam the team kept in touch to see if i needed any support before the exam, taking the exam was easier than i thought.and there was nothing to worry about and i would and have recommended others to the National Hospitality Academy.
Great communication and service particularly mark
Excellent team so helpful and very professional people
I would highly recommend this course and exam. Training textbook was very good and helped me to learn quicker and test was user friendly and very professional. Because it was online exam it worked great at this covid-19 lockdown.
I had a great experience with this company, the communication has been excellent and the process was smooth and efficient. I would definitely use this service aagain.
Very informative and friendly. All information easy to understand . Exam easy to set up .Very happy and would definitely use again.
Brilliant, efficient service. Super easy to use. Much better than having to go on a course all day! Very informative and mocks ready to take to see if you’re ready to sit the exam.
Quick, easy, informative. Thanks Mark
Very efficient helped me when I was having problems with my laptop connection
Great service - would recommend to anyone.
This is a fantastic way to gain qualification. The process is effortless and you are guided through each stage by great passionate people. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of doing a license course.
Easy to follow the process and the exam was simple with lots of help if needed.
Friendly, efficient service. Would recommend.
Brilliant service from the initial contact to the final exam. Would definitely recommend NHA and I’ll be using them again. Communication is vital for any company and Ben excelled. Thank you for all your help.
Quick responses and good communication throughout, easy processes to follow and clear instructions and guidance. I would use the academy again and definitely recommend them.
Made life very easy for me to gake this course online.. Very good communication before exam and was able to take the exam in my familiar surroundings which took some of the pressure off taking an exam. Highly reccomend..
Hi Richard
Thanks for the review, it's much appreciated.
The course content was fully informative and easy to follow.
The exam set up was quick and easy and Mark talked me through it.
I would recommend the course to anyone considering applying for their personal licence.
State of the art, easy to use on line e-learning..its revolutionary. I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone....the guys are customer focused to give you a seamless experience
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 4.97 based on 121 reviews