The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

6th Floor
Alexander House
Alexander Way
Swansea
SA1 5ED

Tell us how The National Hospitality Academy made you happy
I was very nervous but you helped me along the way, thank you!
wonderful customer service and found the course easy to learn.
Really good - very quick process, good materials. Would certainly use again if more is needed.
The whole process from start to finish was extremely professional and helpful with support all the way through
Very helpful before the exam started And would definitely use again thanks
Very good very helpfull will reccomend
would recomend to anyone whos thinking of taking a course,its alot better than having to sit in a classroom knowing you can get a qulifiation at home.
Everything was so easy and straightforward from application through to exam. With help at every step I felt very confident going into the exam. Thank you!
Everything was perfect from start to finish. The support, process and learning was second to none. I had tried another company beforehand and this was no comparison to NHA.

I have also bought and done the £99 courses which consist of health and safety food Hygeine etc. Incredible value for money and thank you for everything.
Easy process and good that the invigilator guides you though the exam process. All on time and quick result.
Very helpful, friendly staff, easy to manage coursework and got a pass first time.
Good & accessible; it's great that there's someone on the line to help out, they were nice and I experienced no issues with the platform.
Thanks to James!
Brilliant! Everything about the whole package. Material is very informative and made interesting, easy and quick to learn. Mark kept in contact every step of the way. I got 90 out of 100 in less than 10 minutes for the exam and that is all to the credit of NHA and the course.
Best, cheapest, easiest way to attain the Level 2 for Personal License Holders!
Really easy to follow. course is really clear and easy follow. test is straight forward & customer services are really helpful
A great service all round. Very interactive resources and a supportive team throughout the learning and examination stages. Much easier then giving up a full dya for training as allowed me to revise in my own time.

Thanks to the team
Support was excellent. Helpful and available to answer any questions and made me feel at ease.
Easy way and very friendly staff! 100% recommended
Very good service. All the team I have been in contact with have been very helpful and attentive. I am not very good on a computer or laptop and if I can complete the course and PASS my exam anyone can. Very easy and straight forward. Would recommend you guys to EVERYONE.
THANK YOU.
The process was really simple to follow and the content was informative and clear. James was very helpful when conducting the exam and made the process very easy.
It's very easy process from start to finish! The support is excellent! Thanks!
Excellent service throughout from start to finish. The modules were simple and easy to use. Jamie Bowden was really helpful talking me through the exam setup and making sure I knew exactly what to do. Brilliant service!
Excellent, James and Mark were a great help! Would highly recommend