The National Hospitality Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend The National Hospitality Academy
Read The  National Hospitality Academy Reviews

About The National Hospitality Academy:

We provide the only exam platform in the UK which allows you to sit your Personal Licence course and exam at home.
We also provide hospitality businesses from pubs, bars, cafe’s and restaurants to hotels and football stadia, and who carry from 2 staff to 50000 staff, with their own online multi-functional Learning Management Platform and open access to our entire library of certificated courses. The platform has full management and reporting capabilities, a course building tool and communication features for complete company engagement.

02035442211

mark@mjrmorgan.co.uk

6th Floor
Alexander House
Alexander Way
Swansea
SA1 5ED

Tell us how The National Hospitality Academy made you happy
Very good service with lots of support
The whole process from start to finish was extremely professional and helpful with support all the way through
Very helpful before the exam started And would definitely use again thanks
Very good very helpfull will reccomend
Everything was so easy and straightforward from application through to exam. With help at every step I felt very confident going into the exam. Thank you!
State of the art, easy to use on line e-learning..its revolutionary. I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone....the guys are customer focused to give you a seamless experience
Fantastic course and support, would highly recommend
Mark was so helpful all the way through and explained everything you need to know about the exam would definitely recommend these online courses to anyone
I cannot recommend NHA highly enough. My experience from start to finish has been amazing, quick and thorough! The Support from Mark was brilliant before during and after my exam was impeccable and I cannot Thank him enough. I needed a quick easy turnaround for this and that's exactly what I got. Thank you again for everything.
National Hospitality academy
Thank you for being so helpful and making my experience taking the course and test so easily on line,

I will highly recommend NHA to anyone.

Peter Dyer
Very Professional company made the process of taking my Exam and subsequent Application to my Council seem very easy. I would recommend using this company, it saved me so much time being able to do my Exam in my own home. Many Thanks.
Provided a great on line qualification study material and tests to be competed in my own time. That saved a huge amount of time and effort travelling to a qualification provider venue for a full day course.

But the really great bit was the friendly personal service, guidance and assistance that they provided in the days running up to the test.

Highly recommended.
Thanks for your feedback Brian. I'm glad we could help and I hope we can assist with more courses for you in the future.
The National Hospitality Academy is rated 4.97 based on 150 reviews