EPC For You Reviews

Read EPC For You Reviews

info@epcforyou.co.uk

Head Office272 Bath StreetGlasgow

Tell us how EPC For You made you happy
Excellent flexibility with dates/times. Good price, very pleasant staff.
Happy with the Service I was recieved
Excellent Prompt Service
Excellent customer service. My request was met with promptly and without delay and the inspection carried out without delay. Very pleased.
Fair price; Efficient and communicative surveyor. A more personalised communication would be nice.
Very thorough & efficient. I’ll certainly recommend to anyone who wants a survey conducting in the future.
Very efficient service. We got an appointment within two days and the report very swiftly thereafter. A pleasant man did the survey in a professional manner. Was surprised by the speed and ease of this service
After a short call and informed of service and price, I got an appointment for the next day. The assessment went well and everything was explained to me in a pleasant professional manner. I received the certificate next day and sent it off. Happy to highly recommend the service.
EPC was arranged and done in less than 1 week and certificate issued next day. Price was as cheap as I could find also.
Excellent smooth service no issues at all
A fantastic first rate service. I tried a number of providers before engaging EPCFORYOU, all of whom either offered inconvenient appointments, failed to respond to inquiries or were above market rate. EPCFORYOU were responsive, price competitive and offered a fast and professional service. I would highly recommend.
Very fast and reliable.👍
Timely service. Excellent price.
I got an appointment very quickly, which was attended by a very friendly, helpful and efficient member of staff. The report was complete the next day. Thank you!
EPC for you was extremely helpful in getting my EPC done at short notice. They attended the property the next day and my EPC was with me shortly after. I also contacted the surveyor directly to ask some questions about my report and he was extremely helpful. Would definitely use again.
Fast and efficient
Fast, easy friendly service
Inspection carried out within 3 days of booking.
Last minute call out super efficient and very friendly service.
Customer service was excellent, my survey was carried out within a few days and on time as per appointment. I was in receipt of my updated EPC a few days after survey.
EPC For You is rated 4.81 based on 77 reviews