New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Danny L
New Look Loans 5 star review on 18th October 2019
Dylan
More Photos & Videos
Lewis, what a lovely guy! I was very curious to begin with, and but after I found the car I wanted it became so simple! I’m now picking up my new car next week.
Lewis I will be using you again. I honestly have nothing much amazing feedback and compliments about you! Thank you for helping me get out of a debt worth £4000
Thanks to the lovely Lewis who was very helpful in helping me choose the right car for me. It was a quick & simple process, Im super happy with my car it’s everything I expected it to be.
Many Thanks
Molly was very helpful, great service.
The customer service was amazing. Everything went through really fast and contact was made often with me to keep me reassured and updated, which i appreciated.
Thank you emily for all the help.From the moment ive been in contact till getting my new car you have been brilliant.Love my new car thanks too use.
The whole service provided has been great, can not fault the process it was easy, fast and stress free! Adam went above and beyond to help meet our needs.
Very easy process 10 out of 10 thank you new look loans
I have poor credit and in less than a week with no upfront cost have an amazing new car..natalie was amazing start to finish no hassle at all everything dealt with by phone and e mail highly recommend
Every member of staff I spoke to were really helpful, but especially Emily hurst, any questions I had she answered so quickly and if she wasn’t sure she found out and contacted me back, amazing service.
he (Adam)was friendly ,he help me a lot I was very happy with the service he provide from the start to finish i will recommended him to my friends
Fantastic service from start to finish, defo recommend to others
Good rates, Good customer service. i recommend them
Great customer service helping me find a car my car was Delivered and love my new car
Was very impressed by the team I must say. Quick follow up to my initial contact and professional and friendly throughout. Would highly recommend them (thanks Lewis and colleagues) and wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future.
Good competitive price and great attention to detail
They could help me and it was hassle free brilliant firm
Adam was 100% professional from start to finish of me purchasing my car. He helped me work out affordable payments to suit my wage also run through other options to suit me needs. Alot of people dont really want the lengthy phone calls but to be honest he was a great conversation and sounds like a qaulity guy. Adam is a great assett to your team. Thnkyou very much for getting me my 1st car πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Excellent service. Natalie was superb.
Amazing company, great guys ,Adam & his manager Tony helped me emersly in getting the car I wanted very professional &polite would recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work guys ! 20 out of 10 ....
Tristan, Thank you very much for dealing with myself, even though we had complications due to my IVA, but you pushed through it and got me a acceptance. The customer service was brilliant and for the delivery, can't say no more
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! Tristen was happy to see your review, thanks again!
New Look Loans is rated 4.85 based on 523 reviews