New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Unit 27, Priory Tec Park
Saxon Way
Priory Park
Hessle

Tell us how New Look Loans made you happy
It was a timely process for me as I need a passport renewal for authentication but the guys were incredibly patient called me everytime they got an update and to see how I was doing.
Very thorough i didn't feel pressured into the offers they had found for me, I had been declined by another company these guys accepted over night! I would highly recommend new look loans and thank you to a lewis Wilkinson for being such an amazing hands down guy my dream bike wouldn't be possible without you!
Cheers guys!
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! ?Lewis really appreciates your review!
They were excellent, extremely helpful and explained absolutely everything,
Thankyou for your great review. We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy!
Adam was very helpful. He helped me to find the car that I wanted, helped me to sort out the finance and sorted everything out. He kept in touch all the way to make sure that I was happy with what was happening. He couldn't have done any better. He was great.
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers. Adam really appreciates your kind words!
Great experience, Adam was very helpful. And made the whole proccess easy.
What a great experience right from the very beginning I must say that Adam is the nicest and most helpful person I've ever done business with well done and thanks so much for all the help and quidance I've received through the whole process
So easy going and the support is excellent from start to finish 5*
Dealt with Adam very friendly and helpful was sorted in few days highly recommended these guys thanks again
New Look Loans 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Don’t bother wasting your time looking elsewhere. Natalie @ New Look loans delivered and it truly was a pleasure to do business with her / New Look. Non-pushy, clear instructions and information on loans available. No dramas whatsoever. Kept in touch throughout the process with fantastic communication. I’d recommend them without question. Top notch.
New look loans was superb, my personal advisor Adam was fantastic from start to finish, keeping.me updated everystep of the way including ringing me at the dealership talking me through everything and making buying my car a breeze.
New Look Loans 5 star review on 1st September 2020 New Look Loans 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Adam was absolutely fantastic. Nothing was to big or small for him to deal with.
I was dealing with Adam Good throughout my application and sorting the finance for my bike and the guy went above and beyond to help and make sure I got the best deal. Top class salesman. A+++++
Your staff went all out to help me get the finance for my new car and I am so very grateful to them.

Would happily recommend you to my friends and family
Rapid service! Went above and beyond to source me the ideal vehicle! Every detail was exactly what I was looking for (thanks Lewis). Absolutely love my new family car with a touch of sport and class! Massively recommended these guys. Thanks again.
Fast and efficiency service Adam was great
Communication was perfect and easy.
I would like to say that this company is amazing. i dealt with Tony and Natalie and they were very helpful and professional and patinet with me stepping me through all of the ins and outs of car finance thank you ❤️
Great service from start till finish. Adam Goode and the team are excellent, if you are looking for help getting a van don't hesitate to contact these guys .
From start to finish Adam and his colleagues were such a great help, with their quick service and determination I have been able to purchase a new car completely hassle free, nothing was too much of a problem for any of them, I would highly recommend their service!
I can not thank Adam Good enough he made my dreams come true when he managed to arrange my finance for my new mercedes benz GLC 63S after being declined by other companies 1 of was mercedes finance. Adam was very prompt and efficient getting back to me exactly when he said he would and delivered 110 per cent no hesitation recommending him if anyone needs car finance . Many thanks adam Regards

Derek
Thank you Derek for taking the time to write such a kind review. We really appreciate that you gave us the opportunity to arrange your car finance. Adam is a key member of our team and he thoroughly enjoyed dealing with you.
Thank you once again. Kind regards, Martin
All very helpful and happy staff
New Look Loans is rated 4.87 based on 581 reviews