New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Danny L
New Look Loans 5 star review on 18th October 2019
Dylan
More Photos & Videos
Amazing Service!! Adam and the team couldn’t be more helpful. The service is fast and efficient and I would have no hesitations in recommending this service to anyone. If I could give 6 starts I would!
From start to finish Adam and his colleagues were such a great help, with their quick service and determination I have been able to purchase a new car completely hassle free, nothing was too much of a problem for any of them, I would highly recommend their service!
I can not thank Adam Good enough he made my dreams come true when he managed to arrange my finance for my new mercedes benz GLC 63S after being declined by other companies 1 of was mercedes finance. Adam was very prompt and efficient getting back to me exactly when he said he would and delivered 110 per cent no hesitation recommending him if anyone needs car finance . Many thanks adam Regards

Derek
Thank you Derek for taking the time to write such a kind review. We really appreciate that you gave us the opportunity to arrange your car finance. Adam is a key member of our team and he thoroughly enjoyed dealing with you.
Thank you once again. Kind regards, Martin
Thank you Tony Goggle and all your team at Accept Motor Finance for the fast, Efficent and easy going help to find mrme my car. I would have no hesitations to reccomend your service's to any of my friends who are looking for motor finance. Great job guys
New Look Loans 5 star review on 30th July 2020 New Look Loans 5 star review on 30th July 2020
Thank you Tony for choosing New Look Loans to arrange your car finance for you. We really appreciate your kind review and Tony thoroughly enjoyed dealing with you.
Thank you once again. Kind regards, Martin
Lewis is great 👍 👌 give him a pay rise
Sorted the finance same day nothing was too much trouble great job done Adam Good couldn't ak for better
Easy process straight forward advisers ring you to see the process goes smoothly
Josh was fantastic!!! Extremely happy! Thanks again
Thank you to Tony for all his assistance in securing my new loan for a motorcycle purchase. His professional approach was second to none . Kept me fully updated from start to finish . Thank you New look loans
New Look Loans 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Adam help us get car finance when no where else would help went out of his way to help as well defianly recomend
Adam Made an extra effort to ensure that the dealer could be approved for the transaction.
After applying for finance online I immediately got a call from Reece who was extremely professional and very friendly and he helped me understand each step that I needed to take. I made a few calls to him for advice on certain things and he helped me tremendously!! The whole process has taken not even two days from the initial phone call to arranging a day for my car to be delivered... I can't t praise Reece enough and would 💯 recommend!!
Very quick and professional service
Would highly recommend anne
I had approached NewLookLoans in the hope of financing a new car, and because I'd been let down by other brokers, my sceptical mind was hesitant. So with a despondent attempt at rubbing the oil lamp, out popped a Genie called Adam from NewlookLoans, my wish was granted. Adam did all the work, directed me with paper work with ease, even though this Covid19 thing was against us. Thank you Adam, thank you 'NewLookLoans'.
The guys were great helped me with everything answered all my questions and queries.
Tony Coggle was great for communication kept me updated thanks guys love my new car.
Great staff great communication Tony Coggle was great to deal with he assisted me with all my questions.
Thanks guys
Very helpful answered any questions I had even contacted dealer for me .Adam was the main person I dealt with he was brilliant and even on his day off I spoke to Natelie who was also so helpful many thanks to you all.
New Look Loans 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Great communication. Really helpful throughout.
Adam was friendly and helpful throughout and process was effortless. Also commend the honesty in regards to finance options.
It was so easy to sort out they was so help full from start to finish thanks very much
Very helpful staff, natalie worsnop was my advisor and she went above and beyond to get everything done for me! she gave 100% and made the whole experience very easy and smooth, constantly kept in contact with updates daily! Will definitely be using them in the future, what a lovely set employees they have! Would 100% recommend for any type of finance or loan! 😁
New Look Loans 5 star review on 4th June 2020