New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

New Look Loans 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Josh Morris
New Look Loans 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Danny L
Amazing Service!! Adam and the team couldn’t be more helpful. The service is fast and efficient and I would have no hesitations in recommending this service to anyone. If I could give 6 starts I would!
Very professional and helpful staff, a special thanks to Tony Coggle.
New Look Loans 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Yes very happy, I was well looked after and the support I had through the full process was amazing
Adam and Tony helped me with everything from start to finish. Only took a couple of days from acceptance to finding the perfect car after telling them what I was looking for. Both searched around and sent me loads to choose from. Never any pressure to choose a car and kept searching until I chose the perfect one. Highly recommend. Cheers to both
Absolute first class service from Adam and the team ..quick efficient and stress free .Will highly recommend their services to anyone buying a car .
Great fast and efficient service from Adam beginning to end. Explained everything and help me find the right car highly recommended thanks again
Excellent customer service support, couldn't do enough for you. You can call then when you want, nothing's too much trouble. Would recommend them to anyone.
The staff where polite and spoke so you could understand them Adam was considerate in his explanations and told me everything that I needed to know.
Thankyou for your kind review. We aim to give our customers the best possible service to ensure they are happy. Adam appreciated your review so thanks again.
I would like to thank Adam and his team for the great service provided. I would have no problem in recommending New Look Loans to anybody in search of a new car without the stress of worrying.. With new look loans you know off the bat if you if you can and how much you are eligible for.. Thanks again Adam I know I will enjoy my new car.. Marc.
Thankyou for your brilliant review. We aim to give our customers the best possible service and are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provided for you. Adam was really pleased with your review, so thanks again!
Very satisfied with the level of professionalism and service that Adam has provided. As his surname suggests he was really Good

will most definitely use you guys in the future
Thankyou for your excellent review!! We aim to provide our customers with the best possible service. Adam was very pleased by your review.
Would highly recommend this company, very professional but friendly service. Spoke with several of the staff (Lewis, Adam, Tony and Nigel) all of which were amazing
Thankyou for your great review! We aim to give the best possible customer service possible. We also like to hear that our customers are happy with our service, so thankyou.
Fantastic company to deal with. Honest, to the point and act quickly. Adam, in particular, has been very helpful, patient and is very knowledgeable in discussing car finances. His service was excellent and definitely exceeded my expectations.
Thankyou for your brilliant review! We aim to always exceed our customer expectations and try to give them the best possible service!
Very good assistance by Adam an the team would of give more stars if I could got the right car aswell all good thanks
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers. Adam was really pleased with your review.
Adam was absolutely brilliant massive credit to the company and would definitely recommend to everyone thank you
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! Adam was really pleased with your review.
it has help to buy our car and our children are enjoyed.
Thankyou for your review! We aim to provide the best service for all our customers and we are glad you are happy with your purchase!
hello dear Adam I really appreciate your good customer service 😊 an thank you so much for everything you was really helpful 😊
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! Adam really appreciated your review.
Hello dear Adam thanks for your you was really helpful 😊 👍 an I'm a really appreciated an thanks for your personality 😊
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! Adam really appreciates your kind words.
It was a timely process for me as I need a passport renewal for authentication but the guys were incredibly patient called me everytime they got an update and to see how I was doing.
Very thorough i didn't feel pressured into the offers they had found for me, I had been declined by another company these guys accepted over night! I would highly recommend new look loans and thank you to a lewis Wilkinson for being such an amazing hands down guy my dream bike wouldn't be possible without you!
Cheers guys!
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy! ?Lewis really appreciates your review!
They were excellent, extremely helpful and explained absolutely everything,
Thankyou for your great review. We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers and we are always pleased to see our customers happy!
Adam was very helpful. He helped me to find the car that I wanted, helped me to sort out the finance and sorted everything out. He kept in touch all the way to make sure that I was happy with what was happening. He couldn't have done any better. He was great.
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers. Adam really appreciates your kind words!
Great experience, Adam was very helpful. And made the whole proccess easy.
New Look Loans is rated 4.86 based on 556 reviews