New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Unit 27, Priory Tec Park
Saxon Way
Priory Park
Hessle

Tell us how New Look Loans made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
After an initial web enquiry I received a call back from Adam, from that point on I knew I was in safe hands. Adam took me through the process, answering most of my questions before I even asked them. I chose my car through one of their recommended dealers and everything was dealt with faultlessly. Excellent communication at all points of the process and I always knew where we were in the proceedings. Would highly recommend this company and would use again without hesitation. Thank you very much Adam
Really good customer service from Adam Good, would highly recommend him. Done everything he could to help me get the best quotes.
Second time round using New look loans due to a bit of bad luck with my last car. Excellent company to deal with! The whole process was easy and hassle free from start to finish. I’ve dealt with Tony Coggle both times and he couldn’t have been more helpful! Tony kept in touch every step of the way, he was very patient and offered assistance at every stage. Would definitely recommend New look Loans. Thank you Tony Coggle for all your help....again!
Adam was very helpful and organised . Many thanks
Would highly recommend new look adam was very helpful through every stage of the process. Nothing was to much for him and would definitely use them next time round
The representative ... Tony couldn’t do enough to help and communication while dealing with different companies was first class, keeping us informed throughout each stage, and returning our calls straight away... first class customer service, many thanks
Adam and Tony have been FANTASTIC! Going from having an application fall through due to the incompetence of another broker, to Adam and Tony turning my application around in 2 days with IVA involvement has been brilliant. Extremely responsive and. It afraid to pick up the phone instead of emailing back and forth. Couldn’t be happier.
Really helpful, natalie kept in touch all the way through, would definitely recommend
There customer care skills are superb!! Explained everything thing about my loan exactly thanks
Lewis was a great guy! He kept me informed from the get go and picking up our new car tomorrow :) so simple and easy !
Excellent service; very responsive and once I had decided to proceed with the finance and the specific car, Tony and team were first class in sorting out directly with the showroom. Very happy!
After an initial web enquiry I received a call back from Adam, from that point on I knew I was in safe hands. Adam took me through the process, answering most of my questions before I even asked them. I chose my car through one of their recommended dealers and everything was dealt with faultlessly. Excellent communication at all points of the process and I always knew where we were in the proceedings. Would highly recommend this company and would use again without hesitation. Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for your review Ian! Adam was over the moon to see your kind words. We're glad to hear you say you would recommend us without hesitation! Thanks again 😀
Great service and overall great experience with getting my HP loan. Promt responses and follow up, would recommend
Thank you very much for your review! We strive to provide the best service for every customer and are very pleased when we see a response like this 😀
Brilliant customer service more than helpful not just with the finance but with finding you the right car witch suits you would 100% recommend . The bloke who helped me Adam unreal service from the guy can’t praise this geezer enough with delivering me with the perfect deal and car.
Tony looked after us the entire time, communication was brilliant, explained everything to us really well and would highly recommend. He managed to get our finance deal without a deposit which helped us massively. Thanks so much again Tony!
Lewis, what a lovely guy! I was very curious to begin with, and but after I found the car I wanted it became so simple! I’m now picking up my new car next week. Lewis I will be using you again. I honestly have nothing much amazing feedback and compliments about you! Thank you for helping me get out of a debt worth £4000
Thanks to the lovely Lewis who was very helpful in helping me choose the right car for me. It was a quick & simple process, Im super happy with my car it’s everything I expected it to be. Many Thanks
Molly was very helpful, great service.
The customer service was amazing. Everything went through really fast and contact was made often with me to keep me reassured and updated, which i appreciated.
Thank you emily for all the help.From the moment ive been in contact till getting my new car you have been brilliant.Love my new car thanks too use.
The whole service provided has been great, can not fault the process it was easy, fast and stress free! Adam went above and beyond to help meet our needs.
New Look Loans is rated 4.85 based on 497 reviews