New Look Loans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend New Look Loans

sales@newlookloans.co.uk

How would you rate New Look Loans?

Verified Reviewer

The service I received from newlook loans was phenomenal, from start to finish . I spoke to Tony Coggle , Luke and Liam -all of them were fantastic . Totally would reccomend them to everybody -their service was second to nil -a total credit to their company . Really cannot thank them enough
Joao
Unverified Reviewer

To drive a new car thank you new look loans very very happy
Debbie
Unverified Reviewer

Was pleased with the service and the staff
Steven
Unverified Reviewer

Simple, straight forward and information at hand
Trevor Turner
Verified Reviewer

Various problems with vehicle on arrival, late delivery meaning unable to view car properly!! Only had car a few days and already causing issues, bodywork had damage and tyres nearly bald on front!! Headlight broken and is due a service in a couple of weeks so not very pleased with the service, it appears car has not been checked before leaving for delivery!! I've paid top money for this car and don't expect problems from the start!!
Chris
Unverified Reviewer

They were quick in getting me sorted
Unverified Reviewer

Took far to long to release the money to Maklin Motors which delayed me getting my car. The Finance was approved on the Friday , was due to pick the car up at 2pm on the following Tuesday but the money didn't transfer u til 4pm on the Wednesday
Unverified Reviewer

Very simple easy to understand
Philip Peel
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy, great customer service and a first class sales team.
Julie
Unverified Reviewer

I was happy to have been able to receive finance, but I did want my car a lot quicker. Although the finance has been accepted, I'm still awaiting my car which I really need!
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent customer service , not made to feel worthless like some lenders do thank you
David Bowers
Verified Buyer

the gent who sorted mine out was helpfull and went through every stage with me .Great

Gave me good rate

Finance at a good rate
Kevin
Verified Buyer

Applied for car finance one day and a couple of days later it was approved. No messing , customer service was fantastic. Would recommend these to anyone . thanks to new look loans I now have an Astra vxr which I've wanted for many year . Thank you so much.

Kev
Brian Murray
Verified Buyer

made everything easy for ourselves and kept us updated with everything that was happening.

Very good service.
Thank you very much for all.
Unverified Reviewer

The good service that you're give me
Adam C

Very communicative and supportive
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful very happy to help and well spoken
New Look Loans is rated 4.73 based on 126 reviews