New Look Loans Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Limited Reviews

About New Look Loans Limited:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

First Floor Office Unit 2, Bridge View Park Henry Boot Way Hull,

Tell us how New Look Loans Limited made you happy
The best customer service ever!! Allie was an absolute joy to deal with. She got me an amazing deal on my new car finance. She is extremely professional but at the time you feel like you are talking with someone you have known for years. Thank you for all your help. I appreciate it so much
Would just like to thank liam for all his help and hard work..very pleasent person very helpfull with the whole process...would happily recomend him Rhanks again liam.
Liam took care of everything from start ti finish.
Liam Chapman was very helpful throughout, keeping in complete contact with me all the way from start to finish. Fantastic customer service
Allison bray... Has helped me to find finance for my new car, she was the best ever in every way with the process, so understanding and patient with helping me... she is a credit for new look loans... I am very happy and confident in every way... full marks and credit to Allison.....
A big thank you to Allie! She was such an amazing help in helping me to obtain finance, I couldn’t have done it without her and I really appreciate her efforts on this would highly recommend herself and her company to whoever is looking for finance! Ben
Liam’s service was AMAZING. Quick, efficient, seamless. Well done Liam!
Good company to deal with. Really helpfull staff helped me get a finance hassle free. Everything done over the call. LIAM helped me till the end. Alot helpfull guy
I’m so happy I applied to new look loans as I have a bad credit rating and was refused finance from many company’s , however new look loans found me a finance company and I am finally getting a car after passing my test thanks to them . Allie was so helpful and supportive throughout .
Allie was very helpful. A worry free service and she took care of everything
Excellent customer service, quick and easy to get finance agreed.
Was pleasure getting help from tony from start to finishing after searching and searching for a bike we finally found one always kept me updated and the process went smoothly
Brilliant customer service
Excellent service, very quick response, hassle free. The easiest finance Co I have ever dealt with. Ask for Tony.
I wish to express my gratitude to Allie Bray for her assistance in acquisition of a loan to buy a van to enhance my soul trader courier business. I wish to confirm that she has been so professional, helpful and efficient through out my contact with the finance company. Her assistance has exceeded excellence. Thank you very much. TrulyFarai hombarume
New Look Loans Limited made everything easy fore. Thank you so much for your help and your professionalism.
New look loans and their employees are superb. It feels like they genuinely care about customers and always keep you informed and updated. Highly recommended.
New look loan and Tony were really patient with us and help us through the process of buying our car and finding the right one. Kept us well informed at all time. I must have called them numerous times and was always helpful. Would definitely recommend for their customers service and professionalism.
I spoke to someone called Tony. He was very helpful and understanding and patient. Nothing was to much trouble. He helped me right thro. To the end updating me all the time. With people like this you will have many people using you finance. Thank you very much. Mr G chiddy.
Great service very clear on options and always in communication thanks to Tony and the team would highly recommend
Absolutely amazing, communication is brilliant every step of the way from start to finish.This is the second time Tony has helped me with finance They are quick and very reliable in all they do highly recommend 100%
New Look Loans Limited is rated 4.89 based on 783 reviews