New Look Loans Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend New Look Loans

Tell us how New Look Loans made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Amazing service Emily was very helpful and got it sorted very fast also her communication was faultless. Thank you so much!!"
"Thanks a million to Ian and Liam for all the help and work they have put in for my new car special thanks to Ian Campbell. Very much recommend this company top lads Thanks for the help"
"Molly was always so helpful"
"Emily was the consultant that was working with me to sort the finance and she was magnificent always joyful and helpful. She was just so easy to speak to if I had a problem very very nice person"
"Emily Hurst was excellent and made the whole process seamless Thanks Emily"
"I can’t forget to thank Lewis Wilkinson for helping me with getting me a good deal for my car I’m happy all round thanks for making it happen 😁"
"Can I just thank Molly Hurst for helping me in every way possible to ensure I got the best deal for getting my car, I’m happy with the deal and happy with my car. New look should be proud to have such an asset to the company."
"Fantastic company great service from start to finish thank you so much Emily Hurst"
"Just wanted to say a big thanks to all especially Emily Hurst for all the great help she had given . Really helpful and friendly . Keep up the good work"
"Emily has been so helpful and polite, would recommend new look loans to anyone, thanks so much"
"I would like to say thank you for help in get it all sorted out and like mention emily who been dealing with me and has been in touch all the way with me and been big help thank you emily xx"
"5* service from Tony, even though it took a while to get everything sorted with the dealer and the lender, Tony was with me every step of the way and consistently chasing and updating me with the situation."
"Received excellent service from new look loans. Painless and straightforward service, and very quickly they arranged my car finance for me. Emily Hurst, the new business manager, was very helpful and patient, and went out of her way to help me through the process, she was also very pleasant and courteous, which was appreciated."
"Dealing with Emily has been nothing but a pleasure she has helped me with everything I needed to know very professional will be recommending to others as I had such a good easy deal thank you"
"First class service only took 2. Or 3 days I couldn't be happier"
"Made an application, was called back and then heard nothing back from them at all. I'd rather be told if was refused credit and not just ignored."
"Cant thank new look loans enough for what theve done for me !! Big thanks to Molly for all her hardwork and persistance in getting me finance and my dream car i want !! Thank you soo much !! :)"
"I cannot thank Emily Hurst enough for her outstanding customer service ! Emily went above and beyond from start to finish , honestly the best customer care I have ever experienced! Well done Emily & thank you again 😀"
"Excellent service from Emily hurst thanks"
"Absolutely over the moon with the way I was treated from start too finish have applied to numerous company's and get no return calls when they find can't get finance however this company and its staff especially Emily Hurst what a pleasure it was to apply with you she as gone above and behold her job she even as been looking at cars for me and sending me photos of the cars to look at I only told in a quick conversation what I was lookin for and every car was I the bracket of what I was after all ways very prompt with replying to emails she is a credit to company I could go on but don't think there is enough room for the amount Id like to say new look loans once a gain i thank you and am so so happy i did apply"
"Molly was helpful throughout excellent customer service very thorough and professional"
New Look Loans is rated 4.77 based on 247 reviews