New Look Loans Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend New Look Loans

How would you rate New Look Loans ?

"Dealing with Emily has been nothing but a pleasure she has helped me with everything I needed to know very professional will be recommending to others as I had such a good easy deal thank you"
"First class service only took 2. Or 3 days I couldn't be happier"
"Made an application, was called back and then heard nothing back from them at all. I'd rather be told if was refused credit and not just ignored."
"Cant thank new look loans enough for what theve done for me !! Big thanks to Molly for all her hardwork and persistance in getting me finance and my dream car i want !! Thank you soo much !! :)"
"I cannot thank Emily Hurst enough for her outstanding customer service ! Emily went above and beyond from start to finish , honestly the best customer care I have ever experienced! Well done Emily & thank you again 😀"
"Excellent service from Emily hurst thanks"
"Absolutely over the moon with the way I was treated from start too finish have applied to numerous company's and get no return calls when they find can't get finance however this company and its staff especially Emily Hurst what a pleasure it was to apply with you she as gone above and behold her job she even as been looking at cars for me and sending me photos of the cars to look at I only told in a quick conversation what I was lookin for and every car was I the bracket of what I was after all ways very prompt with replying to emails she is a credit to company I could go on but don't think there is enough room for the amount Id like to say new look loans once a gain i thank you and am so so happy i did apply"
"Molly was helpful throughout excellent customer service very thorough and professional"
"Hi Molly was great sealing with me kept me up two date at every step"
"I could not ask for better service Molly was a great help in finding me the best deal and making sure everything went smoothly."
"Excellent service from the moment I first spoke with them Very highly recommended Thanks to the whole team Mark G Birningham"
"There excellent customer service and how patient they have been with me phoned me when they said they would and followed everything up to get me the finance very happy would highly recommend"
"What a fantastic company to deal with. A big thank you to Molly hurst who kept me well informed and up to date on progress. Thank you molly you deserve a big pay rise for your hard work and effort in looking after me."
"A very swift and hassle free transaction. This was mainly due to the customer service I received. I dealt with Emily Hurst and she did her upmost to ensure everything went as quick and as smoothly as possible."
"Helped me finance a car to get me mobile again 😊"
"no communication between departments never mind customers incorrectly giving information"
"You financed a car for me and made the process quick and painless :)"
"Very efficient"
"Always kept us up to date with our application"
"Helped gettin my finance"
New Look Loans is rated 4.76 based on 234 reviews