New Look Loans Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Limited Reviews

About New Look Loans Limited:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

First Floor Office Unit 2, Bridge View Park Henry Boot Way Hull,

Tell us how New Look Loans Limited made you happy
Friendly agent, super speedy service and the easiest finance I’ve ever arranged! This company is slick and very professional... I’m so happy they are the company I was placed with . 👍
Thank you for the review. Much appreciated 😊
Very helpful and Tony was quick to respond to communication
Customer service was brilliant
If I had met New Look Loans earlier in my life it would have helped out massively, I actually met New Look Loans while using a different broker and from the first call instantly swapped. After speaking to "Steve" I felt like I was the most important customer to him. This to me is long distance selling where every call was held with the same mannerisms as you a call with a friend. Steve applied the personal touch every time I spoke to him an honestly feel like I want to meet up and buy him a coffee. New Look Loans dealt with all the nitty gritty and made me feel reassured the entire time. It was coming to only days before I was due to pick the vehicle up but New Look Loans made me feel at ease. I have already recommended these guys to people I work with needing vehicle finance and cannot thank them enough for what they have pulled off. Just as an FYI I will be making the 200mile journey in confidence knowing everything will be sorted when I arrive.
I dealt with Tony Coggle who I have to say was very professional. I would like to say he helped me find a good finance deal but the truth is, he did all the work! So thank you very much for making this a pain free and seamless journey.
Tony is fantastic and very helpful and would recommend
New look loans ( Tony ) was fantastic from the start of the process right until completion, very helpful at assisting me chose the right car and explained everything every step of the way. As a first time buyer it can be daunting applying for finance but the whole experience was stress free , would highly recommend !
Thank you for the very kind review 😊😊
Dealing with Tony was easy he made the whole experience simple and straightforward would gladly deal with you again
Couldn’t fault them I have dealt with Tony and this purchase of a caravan couldn’t of been smoother 👍
Thank you ever so much for the review 😊
Fantastic customer service, from Tony and Allie, they kept in regular contact without being chased, dealt with the transaction incredibly well. They were both were easy to talk to and I was able to have a relaxed conversation with no pressure. They went above and beyond in dealing with some issues and looked for all possible solutions. Highly recommend!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Emily for everything she has done to help me get my car finance sorted. Highly recommended using the company and will hopefully using them again in the future.
Thank you for the review. Happy driving 😊
Tony was very very helpful in and would recomend new loans to any body Thank you so much for help Mr Clifford roberts Ps Tony was very patient with me and helped me on the phone what a star thank once again Mr Clifford Roberts
Easy to deal with and Tony was very helpful the whole time. Can’t rate them enough if you need help in getting a new car!
Thank you for leaving such a kind review 😊
Dealt with Tony from start to finish, I was completely at easy with the while process, I'm very fussy and he remained professional and nothing warm to much trouble! Thank you for everything you have done it's appreciated Tony.
Thank you for the kind and positive review 😊
Excellent service Tony was brilliant very pleased
Thank you for leaving a very kind review 😊
Tony at new look is one of the nicest,proffesional and helpful people i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with . He handled my Bike purchase brilliantly sorted out a few problems and then let me know personally that i was the owner of a new Bike I highly reccomend New Look Loans and Tony
Absolutely incredible customer service, very very friendly and get things sorted. My vehicle finance is really good value and I was shocked at the low price. Everything has been processed so much faster than anywhere else would have been and there’s also no financial jargon involved. Overall I’m incredibly satisfied with Nee Look Loans.
New Look Loans Limited 5 star review on 18th June 2021
Thank you for leaving a very kind review 😊
Dealt with Tony and I have to say he went above and beyond, got us the deal we wanted for our caravan, we had a few hiccups but it was dealt with quickly and efficiently, you won't be disappointed with this company.
Tony was brilliant and very patient. Great at retuning calls and dealt with the finance company on my behalf swiftly. A++
For a van or campervan