New Look Loans Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend New Look Loans

Tell us how New Look Loans made you happy

James Miller
"I can’t thank emily hurst enough for securing my loan and guiding me through every step of the process . She has the patience of a saint as I’m not conversant with all the technical details. Thanks to emily i am now the proud owner of a jeep grand cherokee 🥰"
Liam Clark
"Thanks a million to Ian and Liam for all the help and work they have put in for my new car special thanks to Ian Campbell. Very much recommend this company top lads Thanks for the help"
"Amazing communication and knowledge, Molly was fantastic and made me confident in my choice of finance company. Made everything as easy as possible. So happy with my new car and my cheep payments."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely amazing service from Emily Hurst when arranging my car finance. 100% on the ball with communication and made aware every step of the way!! Can't praise this girl enough!! One very Happy customer! This is what customer service is all about!! :-)"
"Can’t recommend enough, the girl Emily who was dealing with my finance has been amazing and went above and beyond to make it all as stress free as possible and as quick as possible! Really happy with the service would definitely recommend to anyone :)"
"Great service from start to finish, the advisor, Emily, who dealt with my account could not have been any more helpful! Very professional and knowledgable. As someone new to finance Emily helped every step of the way and made the whole process a breeze. I can’t speak highly enough of new look loans and Emily in particular."
"I was refused finance based on my credit score however this company have given me a chance to improve it and I now have a lovely car of my own. Liam thank you for all your help and assistance with arranging of the finance for my car. Would definitely recommend this company. Very professional and great customer service"
"Very helpful thank you will recommend"
"Excellent service and very professional, gave the best possible deal with affordable prices. Excellent customer service from Emily Hurst would definitely recommend to family and friends"
"Very easy from start to finish, even with my bad credit they managed to sort me out with the car i wanted, really nice people. Will be using agian in the future,Top job guys"
"Very easy from start to finish, helpful and guided me through every step. Even with bad credit they were still able to help. Top job. Will be using again in the future."
"Looked after by molly great to work with great communication throughout a absolute pleasure she's a credit to your company"
"Very helpful with details of car finance for a new customer , but slow in processing paper work with arnold clark ."
"Molly has been great from start to finish! Would highly recommend her to anyone needing help with the finance, I would give her an 11/10 if it was possible!... always helped and answered every question I had threw out the process so a massive thank you to molly once again :) :)"
"'Simply Sureal', Tony Coggle your a star!! I was gob-smacked by the turn around time and how the information was shared. Helped me understand the entire process with no frustration, got the best deal, and most importantly 'Great Attitude'- very difficult to find that virtue these days! Thanks to Nige as well who patiently chatted and kept me up to speed!"
"One word to describe my experience. Perfection. Kept me up to date on the process of my application. Molly my financial co ordinator was an absolute star nothing to much to ask. Customer service skills top notch. Highly recommend both company and Molly to anyone."
"Very good service from Lewis, made me feel at ease through the finance process and explained everything clearly. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service provided. Very simple and easy steps Lewis was very helpful solved any hipcups we had :) overall great service"
"Ian Campbell was excellent and could not have done anymore to help. Got a great rate and fast decision. Molly made the payout process smooth and carefree. Thanks to you both. Would definitely recommend highly."
"Dealt with Molly and she was fantastic. Helped out whenever, however she could and ensured everything went as smoothly as it could. Thanks again Molly!!"
"Very professional, quick decision made, always kept in contact with any questions I had."
"Collected my new car today, was an absolute pleasure to deal with Molly she was fantastic, can’t fault this company at all."
"Happy with the service I received."
New Look Loans is rated 4.78 based on 273 reviews