New Look Loans Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans Limited
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Limited Reviews

About New Look Loans Limited:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

First Floor Office Unit 2, Bridge View Park Henry Boot Way Hull,

Tell us how New Look Loans Limited made you happy
I had been let down by my own bank as Lockdown 2 was announced. I called Adam and he sorted the vehicle loan within the day, extremely professionally and efficiently. He kept me informed every step of the way. Great stuff and my eternal thanks. Mark Batty Lawnscience Stamford
Was refused a loan. ~Applied elsewhere and was accepted. So for me a completre waste of time with New Look.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company Mr Crowson and I'm sorry that you feel that we have not achieved our usual high standards of service. As you know we are a motor finance broker and occassionally we get instances where are 30+ finance lenders say no to some customers. Of course I am disappointed that they have declined you but these things are a part of life. I am pleased for you that you have been accepted elsewhere and you enjoy your new vehicle.
Kind regards
Martin
Excellent Communication and Tony was very helpful . I highly recommended.
One of the best companies out there, dedicated to helping and finding the car that you want
I was let down by another company. Until I spoke to Tony he helped me all the way through the process & even found me the perfect van. Extremely professional and kept me informed every step of the way. Thanks for all your help Ton πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Tony was very determined to help get my new car. Great communication and 5 star service. Thank you Tony!
Been dealing with Tony. πŸ’― great person to deal with Very impressed. Thanks Tony
Hi my name is Perry jacobs applied for loan for new van to kick start my business Tony coggle was amazing help very genuine bloke got me the van I wanted and I’m very pleased. Thanks again Tony really appreciate all your help. πŸ‘πŸ»
Tony, was amazing help me do my application on line and was on end of the phone each step of the way helped me choose car for me and was so patient with me thanks for everything Tony
Would definitely recommend New Look Loans to anyone with a less than perfect credit score. Easy process and Tony Coggle was amazing!
I dealt with Tony Coggles, who was absolutely brilliant from the off, kept me up to date on the application, gave me advice and helped me find my new car.

This is second time I have used these guys and I am very impressed at how quick they got me into a new car on both occasions.

I highly recommend using this company if you find it difficult to obtain car finance anywhere else, they are so helpful and are in constant communication with you. Tony has been so patient with me as im very fussy, so had alot of questions thrown at him, to which he excelled in service he gave me.

5 stars to you
From start to finish Tony was very helpful went the extra mile. He explained the process and if I had any questions was always happy to answer would seriously recommend this company
Super fast service, really helpful
Affordable monthly prices would highly recommend
The lad Tony I spoke to was amazing got the process done quickly and efficiently
Very helpful. Always kept me up to date
Excellent communication from a guy called Tony from start to finish,a lot done by text which made it nice and easy with being busy at work.
Can't fault the service !
Awesome service and Tony was very helpful and friendly, everything was organised without any dramas top company great service
Excellent service, kept me informed of everything that was going on & sorted my finance out very quickly
Tony helped arrange my finance, spoke directly with the dealership and made everything really easy for me, my credit isn’t great but it never felt like an issue. I had loads of questions and bombarded Tony every day for a couple of days but nothing was ever too much trouble, would 100% recommend.
Really helpful and approved in super quick time keeping me informed at each stage
Very friendly helpful service carnt fault all my help thanks
New Look Loans Limited is rated 4.87 based on 616 reviews