New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Unit 27, Priory Tec Park
Saxon Way
Priory Park
Hessle

Tell us how New Look Loans made you happy
Great service, talked me through everything in clear understandable English, kept me informed and checked I was happy every step of the way, thanks Tony
I was very impressed with the way New Look Loans assisted me with my purchase. They were very efficient, polite and great customer service.
The application of the loan to completion did not take long, thanks to Tony who dealt with my application, which allowed me to complete my purchase without any worries.
Over all, I would highly recommend New Look Loans.
Tony was amazing. From application to payout. He kept me in the loop every step of the way and also negotiated a good deal win the van company. Very happy with the process. Will definitely use again in the future.
I was looking for car Finanace and I got it all sorted without any hassle the advisor I had was called Tony and he was brilliant from start to finish.
Tony helped me through my journey from the very start to the end with patience and utmost professionalism. Always letting me know the progress of my application, to the collection of my vehicle. Will certainly recommend him to everyone!!
I was looking for a car and finance for it, New look loans were brilliant, in particular Tony went above and beyond to help me and actually found me a great car. Everything made easy and dealt with quickly. Great experience
Was in agreement with another loan provider when decided to check the market for a cheaper rate, had a great quote from NewLook loans of which Tony provided great customer service skills all along the way to help me get everything sorted asap so I could get into my well needed new van.
I got in touch with new look loans with in a week I had my car . Very fast and efficient and professionally
Very helpful service and was all sorted within a couple of days. Very happy and 2nd time using this service.
Great service , very reliable company . Tony coggle is great representative and know everything from start to end. He is very helpful. Highly recommended. Thanks
Such a good service from start to finish. Tim was a very helpful guy who helped us from start to finish with a 5* approach. Thank you so much!
Just bought a car through New look loans. 5 STARS all the way.. Tony was fab, very professional, no pressure, helpful without him wouldn't have found the right car for me, needed some guidance and he guided me and to keep in a limit and not spend above... If your looking for a new car, ring and ask for Tony 👌
Easy application and speedy response. Tony was great and got everything sorted in a day. Would highly recommend. 5 ⭐️ service.
Have to give a big Thank-You to Tony Coggle. Made the whole proccess really easy. Message/email anytime and gets right back to you.(obviously not when he's sleeping)
Didn't feel under any pressure to buy any of the cars he sent to me. Even changed my mind on one car. Was not a problem! You don't get inundated with phone calls or put under any pressure.
Car being deliver in 2 days...can't wait!
Thanks once again Tony
Absolutely amazing after being turned down by a well publicised broker tony coggle was absolutely amazing nothing was too much trouble I have just signed my contract anyone struggling for fianance please give new look a ring absolutely amazing thanks again tony you are a star
Thank you Margaret for your very kind review. We do not have the same kind of marketing budget that our bigger competitors have so we really rely on customers like you to spread the word for us. Thank you once again for choosing New Look Loans.
They dealt with everything as quickly as possible every question or request was met. The team where all very friendly
Superb easy straight forward service thanks for everything Tony your a star
Tony was superb we had two sudden deaths in the family and needed a car Tony was very understanding and patient and got us the car we had seen will use again in the future if I need too thanks for your help Tony
Adam was very helpful and friendly, I was very surprised how quick and efficient adam was in finding me a suitable vehicle. Very happy
Excellent service. Used twice now with not a problem. Very professional service.
New Look Loans is rated 4.87 based on 585 reviews