New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Danny L
New Look Loans 5 star review on 18th October 2019
Dylan
More Photos & Videos
excellent efficient service. kept me up to date with what was going on. at no point did i feel pressurized into obtaining a loan. very professional Thank you for se curing the loan when I had all but given up. you all have a friendly manner. Regards Rachael
Hi Rachael, Thank you for the kind words, we are happy to help.
Made an application, was called back and then heard nothing back from them at all. I'd rather be told if was refused credit and not just ignored.
Used New Look for Motorcycle Finance, great service from Martin and the tea, Would definitely recommend them.
(New Look Loans) - Posted 4 years ago
Thank you for the kind words Brett, we assume you mean team not tea?
Second time round using New look loans due to a bit of bad luck with my last car. Excellent company to deal with! The whole process was easy and hassle free from start to finish. I’ve dealt with Tony Coggle both times and he couldn’t have been more helpful! Tony kept in touch every step of the way, he was very patient and offered assistance at every stage. Would definitely recommend New look Loans.
Thank you Tony Coggle for all your help....again!
I was particularly impressed with the manors, professionalism and customer service I received from Molly Hurst. As I work in customer service myself I personally believe that Molly should be next in line for a promotion.
I would like to personally thanks her and the team for all the help during the last few days.

Kind regards

Kieran Monaghan
Thanks for your review! Molly was pleased to hear your kind words about her😊 Thanks again!
5* service from Tony, even though it took a while to get everything sorted with the dealer and the lender, Tony was with me every step of the way and consistently chasing and updating me with the situation.
Molly was helpful throughout excellent customer service very thorough and professional
Amazing communication and knowledge, Molly was fantastic and made me confident in my choice of finance company. Made everything as easy as possible. So happy with my new car and my cheep payments.
New Look Loans 5 star review on 30th March 2018