New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Unit 27, Priory Tec Park
Saxon Way
Priory Park
Hessle

Tell us how New Look Loans made you happy
Brilliant and easy process the guys where very help
Adam was an absolute pleasure, couldn't have asked for more. Really helped me and so pleased with my new car!
Super happy with this service, couldn’t have been any more helpful. Thank you so much!
Thank you very much for your review!! We're glad you found us helpful :)
Great experience and made to feel my custom was important. They go the extra mile what was much appreciated and would recommend very highly.
Thank you very much for your review!!
Really professional and updating every move. Very friendly staff and welcoming, hustle free service
What can I say apart from superb from start to finish . Adam was great explained everything that was going on in the process couldn’t do enough to help me out and make sure everything was explained and I understood the process wouldn’t even hesitate if I needed there help in future keep up the good work very much appreciated at my end
Jason
Great communication and speed of service, will use again.
Very helpful, polite and attentive
Very professional and helpful staff, a special thanks to Tony Coggle.
New Look Loans 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Thankyou for your brilliant review! We aim to give our customers the best possible service and like to hear that our customers are happy with the service we have provided. Tony really appreciated your kind review.
Yes very happy, I was well looked after and the support I had through the full process was amazing
Adam and Tony helped me with everything from start to finish. Only took a couple of days from acceptance to finding the perfect car after telling them what I was looking for. Both searched around and sent me loads to choose from. Never any pressure to choose a car and kept searching until I chose the perfect one. Highly recommend. Cheers to both
Absolute first class service from Adam and the team ..quick efficient and stress free .Will highly recommend their services to anyone buying a car .
Great fast and efficient service from Adam beginning to end. Explained everything and help me find the right car highly recommended thanks again
Excellent customer service support, couldn't do enough for you. You can call then when you want, nothing's too much trouble. Would recommend them to anyone.
The staff where polite and spoke so you could understand them Adam was considerate in his explanations and told me everything that I needed to know.
Thankyou for your kind review. We aim to give our customers the best possible service to ensure they are happy. Adam appreciated your review so thanks again.
I would like to thank Adam and his team for the great service provided. I would have no problem in recommending New Look Loans to anybody in search of a new car without the stress of worrying.. With new look loans you know off the bat if you if you can and how much you are eligible for.. Thanks again Adam I know I will enjoy my new car.. Marc.
Thankyou for your brilliant review. We aim to give our customers the best possible service and are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we provided for you. Adam was really pleased with your review, so thanks again!
Very satisfied with the level of professionalism and service that Adam has provided. As his surname suggests he was really Good

will most definitely use you guys in the future
Thankyou for your excellent review!! We aim to provide our customers with the best possible service. Adam was very pleased by your review.
Would highly recommend this company, very professional but friendly service. Spoke with several of the staff (Lewis, Adam, Tony and Nigel) all of which were amazing
Thankyou for your great review! We aim to give the best possible customer service possible. We also like to hear that our customers are happy with our service, so thankyou.
Fantastic company to deal with. Honest, to the point and act quickly. Adam, in particular, has been very helpful, patient and is very knowledgeable in discussing car finances. His service was excellent and definitely exceeded my expectations.
Thankyou for your brilliant review! We aim to always exceed our customer expectations and try to give them the best possible service!
Very good assistance by Adam an the team would of give more stars if I could got the right car aswell all good thanks
Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers. Adam was really pleased with your review.
New Look Loans is rated 4.87 based on 585 reviews