New Look Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Look Loans
Own Driver, Courier
Read New Look Loans Reviews

About New Look Loans:

New Look Loans is a professional car finance broker situated in Hull, East Yorkshire. We arrange car credit, motorbike finance, road-legal quad bike finance, van finance and caravan finance. We specialise in customers who have previously struggled gaining credit or those who may have a poor credit history.

newbusiness@newlookloans.co.uk

Danny L
New Look Loans 5 star review on 18th October 2019
Dylan
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful staff, natalie worsnop was my advisor and she went above and beyond to get everything done for me! she gave 100% and made the whole experience very easy and smooth, constantly kept in contact with updates daily! Will definitely be using them in the future, what a lovely set employees they have! Would 100% recommend for any type of finance or loan! 😁
New Look Loans 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Very efficient friendly and go above and beyond to help. Definately recommend to others the Adam in customer services was extremely helpful I'm a very happy customer.
Very helpful service, I would definitely recommend using this company
TONY COGGLE was the guy from New look loans, Tony was Superb! I couldn't of asked for anything more from Tony. Nothing was to much trouble, even when i was trying to obtain finance while in the middle of Covid-19, and lenders were being difficult, Tony never gave up, even though Tony was working from home with limited resources He was still committed to doing his absolute up most to get me finance. He finally did! And he also found me a van that fitted my criteria. Thanks Tony for all your help!
Great customer service, the whole process was super quick and easy even during the Easter bank holiday. Would highly recommend!
Really good customer service from Adam Good, would highly recommend him. Done everything he could to help me get the best quotes.
Second time round using New look loans due to a bit of bad luck with my last car. Excellent company to deal with! The whole process was easy and hassle free from start to finish. I’ve dealt with Tony Coggle both times and he couldn’t have been more helpful! Tony kept in touch every step of the way, he was very patient and offered assistance at every stage. Would definitely recommend New look Loans.
Thank you Tony Coggle for all your help....again!
After an initial web enquiry I received a call back from Adam, from that point on I knew I was in safe hands. Adam took me through the process, answering most of my questions before I even asked them. I chose my car through one of their recommended dealers and everything was dealt with faultlessly. Excellent communication at all points of the process and I always knew where we were in the proceedings. Would highly recommend this company and would use again without hesitation. Thank you very much Adam
Adam was very helpful and organised . Many thanks
Would highly recommend new look adam was very helpful through every stage of the process. Nothing was to much for him and would definitely use them next time round
The representative ... Tony couldn’t do enough to help and communication while dealing with different companies was first class, keeping us informed throughout each stage, and returning our calls straight away... first class customer service, many thanks
Adam and Tony have been FANTASTIC! Going from having an application fall through due to the incompetence of another broker, to Adam and Tony turning my application around in 2 days with IVA involvement has been brilliant. Extremely responsive and. It afraid to pick up the phone instead of emailing back and forth. Couldn’t be happier.
Really helpful, natalie kept in touch all the way through, would definitely recommend
There customer care skills are superb!!
Explained everything thing about my loan exactly thanks
Lewis was a great guy! He kept me informed from the get go and picking up our new car tomorrow :) so simple and easy !
Excellent service; very responsive and once I had decided to proceed with the finance and the specific car, Tony and team were first class in sorting out directly with the showroom. Very happy!
After an initial web enquiry I received a call back from Adam, from that point on I knew I was in safe hands. Adam took me through the process, answering most of my questions before I even asked them. I chose my car through one of their recommended dealers and everything was dealt with faultlessly. Excellent communication at all points of the process and I always knew where we were in the proceedings. Would highly recommend this company and would use again without hesitation. Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for your review Ian! Adam was over the moon to see your kind words. We're glad to hear you say you would recommend us without hesitation! Thanks again 😀
Great service and overall great experience with getting my HP loan. Promt responses and follow up, would recommend
Thank you very much for your review! We strive to provide the best service for every customer and are very pleased when we see a response like this 😀
Brilliant customer service more than helpful not just with the finance but with finding you the right car witch suits you would 100% recommend .
The bloke who helped me Adam unreal service from the guy can’t praise this geezer enough with delivering me with the perfect deal and car.
Tony looked after us the entire time, communication was brilliant, explained everything to us really well and would highly recommend.
He managed to get our finance deal without a deposit which helped us massively.
Thanks so much again Tony!
New Look Loans is rated 4.85 based on 523 reviews