Negative Equity UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Negative Equity UK

How would you rate Negative Equity UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"We would like to thank the staff of Negative Equity NI who managed to negotiate a 11% settlement figure with the bank on our interest only mortgage. We couldn’t have done it without them so would highly recommend Negative Equity NI."
"We had an interest only mortgage of £170,000 which we took out in 2007. The property market then crashed soon after and our home was then only worth £100,000. The lender would not negotiate a new deal with us, as we were in negative equity, and we were basically stuck even though we were both in well paid employment. Our family had grown and our house was now too small for our needs. In 2015 we approached Negative Equity and they helped us throughout the entire process. They dealt with our lender and sorted out all the legal aspects for us. They were always there for us to ease our worries and answer our endless questions. Two years later we have since sold our house, at a loss, but the debt has been written off. We are now renting a lovely house in the country and free of the debt caused by the property crash. None of this woud have been possible without the help of Negative Equity UK. Thank you."
"My husband and I bought a very small 2 bedroom house at the peak of the boom. Not long after this we went on to have children. We found ourselves stuck in a house that was too small, in huge negative equity and unable to move. Thankfully negative equity team were able to help us. They negotiated with our lender on our behalf and we finally reached a settlement figure that we could pay back. Finally we can move on from the stress and worry of being in negative equity. Thankyou."
Elaine Dempster
Verified Reviewer
"Managed to deliver on a property debt reduction."
"A friend recommended Negative Equity NI to us to see if we could get advice or assistance with our property which was in negative equity for 9 years. From the first initial phone call to the first meeting to discuss our options we were immediately looked after. Our case worker was fantastic and we can't thank her enough for all that she did for us in dealing with the lender. Negative Equity NI took the stress out of the situation and made us feel at ease. Thankfully our situation has been resolved and I would recommend Negative Equity NI to anyone who is in a similar position."
"Negative equity helped us when we felt completely trapped in an old mortgage. Then managed to negotiate with lenders and we ended up paying about 25% of what was owed. This lifted a cloud that hadn’t been hanging over us for years. We are so glad we found out about negative equity and used their services"
"My husband and I bought a property just before the crash on a buy to let mortgage. We wanted to sell it when I would retire. However by that time the amount we owed the bank was enormous. Negative Equity NI were brillant and we ended up paying only a proportion of what we owed meaning a huge weight was lifted of our minds. Thanks again to the staff."
"I had an interest only mortgage and have been in negative equity for 9 years. I was never going to be able to pay the outstanding mortgage being a pensioner and no savings. I contacted Negative Equity as I was so worried about my predicament. Negative Equity were so helpful and guided me through the options available to me. With their assistance I was able to find a solution that was suitable for me. I have nothing but praise for the staff who are very professional and give sound advice."
"In days of big promises from many companies, its reassuring to see a local company do exactly what they promise they can do and to do it in a way that minimizes stress on the client. Communication was great and any issues where highlighted in timely fashion. Perfect thanks."
"Very supportive in such a stressful time. All questions answered promptly and every member of staff we came into contact with was very informative and reassuring. Would definitely recommend."
"We went to see Negative Equity UK a few years ago to see what our options were for going forward with a property we owned which was in negative equity. They gave us a few different options and explained everything so that myself and my husband could make an informed decision that suited us best. We decided to go with their advice and they acted as go between for us and our mortgage lender. This really took the stress out of the situation and made us more at ease with everything that was happening. The situation has now been resolved with the lender and we can now more forward thanks to Negative Equity Ni."
"Negative Equity took the stress and worry away from what is out of control of many home owners, effected by the property crash in 2007. They offered guidance and clear options to avoid everlasting detriment so that the future isn’t tainted. Being experts in this field really showed and they updated all the way through to a settlement that is manageable and acceptable. If you are in anyway unsure or feel like you don’t know what to do in many financial difficulties either in or out of your control, I’d recommend at least meeting with Negative Equity to discuss."
"The company's negative equity service was second to none in relation to advice, recommendations and especially taking a massive amount of worry off our hands in relation to our debts. We cannot emphasise enough what this has meant to us. We would have no doubts in recommending Negative Equity UK to others in similar situations."
"I approached negative equity out of curiosity initially. They explained my options and I chose an Iva. I am still in the process of finalising matters just over a year on from when I commenced. Negative equity have been.a great help and hopefully with the sale of my house I will soon be debt free completely. If I had not approached them I would still be in a dire situation."
"The service provided by this company was excellent. Despite all of my concerns and fears about the process Natasha and Lesley really went out of their way to provide excellent guidance and advice. They took their time explaining in detail the process no question was left unanswered. I would highly recommend them to others. My negative equity of 97000 was reduced to 14,000 final payment. I can't thank them enough."
"Very satisfied with this company,and very grateful to Lesley for sorting out my money problems with great results ,much appreciated , thank you"
"Banks must hate Negative Equity UK, but if the Halifax had bee more reasonable to deal with them we would never have had to engage this great company to help us deal with them. Yes, we no longer have the house, and we lost a lot of money in the process, but we no longer have the debt hanging over us. Service is not cheap (4k), and it is not quick (2 years), and it is not smooth, but it has to be better than dealing with the bank directly. Thank you Tom and Lesley and the others involved along the way."
"thanks again for your help you've made my life and my wife's life more liveable again. Yous were really nice and helpful the whole way threw my application and know words can describe how grateful i am for your help , for anyone wanting help negative equity are the people to go to thanks again"
"We contacted Negative Equity as a buy to let property purchased in the housing boom left us with negative equity. They dealt with our case very professionally and efficiently from start to finish. They had an in depth knowledge of what options were available to us and provided us with advice on the best option to take. They dealt directly with the lender and provided us with regular updates on the progress of the case. We got a great result in the end which has alleviated a lot of stress caused by being in negative equity."
"Cannot speak highly enough of the service and professionalism of Negative Equity/CD Fairfield. They have the expertise and knowledge in resolving negative-property nightmare situations and bringing them to satisfactory conclusions. No problem in recommending them to anyone who has been unfortunate to find themselves in need of professional advice."
Negative Equity UK is rated 4.92 based on 71 reviews