Natural Insulations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Insulations
Read Natural Insulations Reviews
No fuss, delivery occurred within a couple of days from order and it was packed and sealed very well so that I could leave it all outside without fear of the elements until I was ready to use it. Because it isn’t an irritant it was really easy to lay in the loft space. I will return for more. Thank you
Great product and always great service with speedy delivery :)
Brilliant value for money, and excellent quality. No complaints whatsoever.
Quick delivery. Happy with product
Excellent product, very easy to work with. Great service, helpful staff. Highly recommended.
Great product, arrived very quickly and efficiently despite coronavirus lockdown.
A superb product, well packed, packaging easy to open, easy to lay and feels great (if that's allowed when reviewing loft insulation)!!. Highly recommended product and worth every penny. I should add that prior to ordering I spoke with someone from Natural Insulations who couldn't have been more helpful.
Despite the ongoing crisis, Natural Insulations delivered my cosy wool so I could get my wall insulated and then weather proofed. Great service and product, thanks.
Wonderful. I have now insulated a large extension at my home plus an entire new timber built home, using Natural Insularions sheep’s wool in the roof, outer walls, under floor and inner walls. The advice and instructions given are second to none, the product works so well. The price is reasonable in comparison with most alternatives plus it leaves you with a feel good factor.
The best and most natural insulation. Easy to work with, no irritation. Works excellently. I have it under reed thatch, heating not needed, even in winter.
Excellent quality, easy to use and fit, effective sound insulation. We are really impressed with this product. Thanks
Love the product!
Excellent pre-purchase and post-purchase help and advice plus a hastle free delivery.
Extremely pleased with the product.
Great product and happy to deliver to the far north without a ridiculous surcharge
Keeps us warm in the cold & cool in the heat.
So easy to put in the loft, no coughs & sneezes !!
The staff at Natural Insulations gave me clear advice on the best material for insulating my garage/studio and methods of installing it. Smells good, non itchy and makes a huge difference to the temperature. Goggles for overhead installation recommended :- )
Great product, delivered on time and in good order.
Great product easy to use
The service was first class and the product excellent
Great product keeps my house warm! Outstanding customer service likewise.
Keep it up!