Natural Insulations Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Natural Insulations
"Very easy to work with and install. Very effective insulation"
"Wonderful. I have now insulated a large extension at my home plus an entire new timber built home, using Natural Insularions sheep’s wool in the roof, outer walls, under floor and inner walls. The advice and instructions given are second to none, the product works so well. The price is reasonable in comparison with most alternatives plus it leaves you with a feel good factor."
"The best and most natural insulation. Easy to work with, no irritation. Works excellently. I have it under reed thatch, heating not needed, even in winter."
"Excellent quality, easy to use and fit, effective sound insulation. We are really impressed with this product. Thanks"
"Love the product!"
"Excellent pre-purchase and post-purchase help and advice plus a hastle free delivery. Extremely pleased with the product. Thank you"
"To expensive,cheaper elsewhere. Carriage charges cheaper elswhere also. Product fine. delivered within timescale promised."
"Great product and happy to deliver to the far north without a ridiculous surcharge"
"Keeps us warm in the cold & cool in the heat. So easy to put in the loft, no coughs & sneezes !!"
"The staff at Natural Insulations gave me clear advice on the best material for insulating my garage/studio and methods of installing it. Smells good, non itchy and makes a huge difference to the temperature. Goggles for overhead installation recommended :- )"
"Great product, delivered on time and in good order."
"Great product easy to use"
"On the whole my experience was good, but spoilt by the fact that one of the packs had been opened and was full of what appeared to be dirt or soil which made handling it unpleasant. One of the reasons I chose this product is because it is normally good to handle."
"The service was first class and the product excellent"
"Great product keeps my house warm! Outstanding customer service likewise. Keep it up!"
"Not happy with the returns policy."
"No problems ordering the product. Delivery was fine. Got to say I was a little disappointed with the wool insulation slabs. I felt the slabs shed a lot of waste material. This meant I was constantly cleaning up the space."
"Great product backed up by great service."
"Good - delivered quickly & no complaints."
"Easy to order, quick to arrive. The parcel did not look big enough when it arrived, I thought I had my maths wrong but it was just right and keeps the house warm."
Natural Insulations is rated 4.43 based on 23 reviews