Natural Insulations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Insulations
Read Natural Insulations Reviews

About Natural Insulations:

Our comprehensive range of natural insulations include Thermafleece sheep’s wool insulation, Thermafleece NatraHemp - a plant fibre based hemp insulation, Steico wood fibre insulation as well as Thermofloc Loose Fill insulation made from recycled newspapers and SupaSoft Insulation made from recycled plastic bottles. We also offer breathable lime plaster for interior walls, battery powered loft lights, insulation membranes and tapes and loft legs which allow you to board the loft without compressing the insulation

Buy online or call us on 017684 85050 to order or for some experienced and friendly advice. Our products are suitable for insulating walls, floors, roofs and lofts.

Choosing the right insulation can be confusing so why not Contact our team of experts who are on hand to answer all your questions.

enquiries@naturalinsulations.co.uk

Natural Insulations 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Mr E H
Natural Insulations 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Martin T
The service provided by Natural Insulation is second to none. The customer service first class, delivery arrived as promised and the product excellent. I have tried to deal with other companies but none even came close to this standard, they now have a whole life custmer.
I cannot fault either the service or product; both are excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending Natural Insulations.
The customer service was exceptional. I also received excellent and immediate advice from the technical expert on which products best suited my project (using insulation and breather membrane for a self build shepherds hut). Natural Insulation products have also been used by a friend of mine on his self build house project. The products are excellent.
Delivered promptly, customer service was excellent and all at a very competitive price. Product itself is fantastic, and will use again. Overall a fantastic company to deal with.
Very helpful company with quick delivery times. The fleece is far more pleasant to handle than rock wool, easy enough to cut and less messy than kingspan.
excellent technical advice given prior to purchase clearly a good level of knowledge in the insulation of traditional buildings, handy having the option to pick the order up in person.
This is probably the best type of insulation because it insulates as well as any, but is far easier to handle than most and at a fair price.
I haven't actually used the roof insulation rolls yet but the delivery time was excellent.
We've now purchased two batches of Thermafleece CosyWool from Natural Insulations for a domestic renovation project. The team have been super helpful with advice on measuring up and quantities to order as we were nervous about over our under ordering. The product itself is fantastic and we love that it's local and natural. We've found the delivery agents really lovely too. Even in the worst of the wintery weather in 2020 they still managed to get through to us. Cannot fault this business for friendly, helpful customer service. Would highly recommend.
I love this wool insulation. So easy to lay down. No dust or irritating particles, and easy to pull apart to create the right length. It was delivered very promptly. I highly recommend this product and supplier.
Love the product. So nice to work with and you can even smell the sheep! much more environmentally friendly than many of the alternatives and cost effective. i wish i'd found it sooner! Good customer support and prompt shipping. thanks
Natural Insulations 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Excellent service and good communication. Promptly changed the delivery day when I said we were not available that day.
Great products and service to match
Fantastic product and lovely to install and use. Really prompt delivery which was well communicated.
It's great product.
Timely service and a good product to install
Product looks good, looking forward to installing. Sadly the delivery was a disaster; gate post removed and damage to access route will take considerable time and expense to repair.
Fast delivery and a very good standard of service. Would order from them again.
Quick delivery and an excellent product. Very easy to lay in strips, or tear to stuff in smaller spaces. Easy to handle with no need for gloves/mask etc.
I cannot rate this product highly enough. There is no going back to the unpleasant stuff. It was, and continues to be, a pleasure installing sheep’s wool. Fast, efficient, clean, effective. I have undertaken a sustainable, self-build and need to hit all the ‘u’ buttons. Speed is important and involving family is essential to keep costs down. Sheep’s wool has acoustic, fire retarding, damp controlling and has impressive insulating properties. Easy to cut, size and install in standard and unusual wall, loft and ceiling spaces. I like to think I am giving British farmers a means of generating income and preventing the next generation from have to deal with my non-biodegradable building products. Buy with confidence and without hesitation.
Great service and product lines, what's more to like. Thank you
Natural Insulations is rated 4.78 based on 155 reviews