Natural Insulations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Insulations
Read Natural Insulations Reviews

About Natural Insulations:

Our comprehensive range of natural insulations include Thermafleece sheep’s wool insulation, Thermafleece NatraHemp - a plant fibre based hemp insulation, Steico wood fibre insulation as well as Thermofloc Loose Fill insulation made from recycled newspapers and SupaSoft Insulation made from recycled plastic bottles. We also offer breathable lime plaster for interior walls, battery powered loft lights, insulation membranes and tapes and loft legs which allow you to board the loft without compressing the insulation

Buy online or call us on 017684 85050 to order or for some experienced and friendly advice. Our products are suitable for insulating walls, floors, roofs and lofts.

Choosing the right insulation can be confusing so why not Contact our team of experts who are on hand to answer all your questions.

joy@thermafleece.com

Natural Insulations,
Soulands Studios Ltd,
Soulands Gate,
Dacre,
Penrith, Cumbria

Tell us how Natural Insulations made you happy
The service provided by Natural Insulation is second to none. The customer service first class, delivery arrived as promised and the product excellent. I have tried to deal with other companies but none even came close to this standard, they now have a whole life custmer.
I bought sheeps wool insulation what a beautiful product, so lovely to use. The price was excellent and the customer service faultless. I have recommended them to family and friends
Brilliant product if only you could find a way to cut it easily it would be perfect
Exceptional customer service from Mark
product was good ,no paperwork with delivery.
Helpful with my order of Supasoft recycled plastic insulation. The Supasoft was better at 'recovering' to its full 100mm thickness than the sheep's wool had been, but still required every length to be 'teased out'.

The 5% discount (applied on request) was appreciated.
The wool ultra, hemp and supa-soft insulation materials are all fantastic. In addition, the technical assistance (from Paul) to provide calcs for building control of the proposed materials was a great help.

Since using the materials, even in the summer, there was a marked difference in temperature to the timber frame extension. Hemp was used in the roof between rafters with a building up of wood fibre board over the top to maintain a breathable roof as it is an historic Victorian house. There is an increasting shift to protecting the fabric of older homes with use of natural materials, even if this does not quite meet current building regulations. This comes from a lot of hard work educating and providing a better understanding of historic buildings and how the materials they used work.
Quick and easy to order what I needed and delivered exactly
Great people to deal with and superb products.
Great product. Prompt delivery.
Very helpful on the phone and with tracking the delivery. Would use again.
Natural Insulations were really helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. They made prompt delivery. All in all a great company to work with.
Having insulated one part of my roof with Thermafleece some years ago, I've now installed it over the bathroom. Colder weather, of course, will be needed to confirm that it insulates this part of the house as well as it did the first, but there's no reason to think it won't. Delivery of this second package was extremely prompt and efficient.
Customer care really helped me and were very helpful "with out the sales pitch"
The insulation is easy to tear where needed, warm and cool depending on weather. Eco friendly non iratations whilst handling. Thanks guys
Very helpful people. They can arrange delivery practically anywhere in the UK, but are also more than happy to allow you to arrange your own transport. A top quality product, the wool insulation is very easy and safe to cut and handle, and doesn't off-gas like other products.
Product, service and price excellent

Shame about the third party delivery, no time given just turned up on site, luckily someone was around.
Following a conversation with Natural insulation staff I bought supasoft for some roof insulation...it is a great material to work with and easy to lay and tear as needed for fiddly bits. V happy to recommend and what a great way to make use of and recycle otherwise polluting plastic bottles!
I had absolutely fantastic phone support and advice with home insulation which is very unfamiliar to me. I was given great advice.
Very impressed with the price, product and service.
I couldn't believe it was recycled bottles I was handling, supersoft is the right name for it. Using it was an absolute dream, no irritation, no gloves needed, cracking product, if I need it again, I wouldn't think twice about buying more.
Not got round to using their product yet but it looks fine and price and delivery was excellent
Natural Insulations is rated 4.67 based on 57 reviews