Natural Insulations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Insulations
Read Natural Insulations Reviews

About Natural Insulations:

Our comprehensive range of natural insulations include Thermafleece sheep’s wool insulation, Thermafleece NatraHemp - a plant fibre based hemp insulation, Steico wood fibre insulation as well as Thermofloc Loose Fill insulation made from recycled newspapers and SupaSoft Insulation made from recycled plastic bottles. We also offer breathable lime plaster for interior walls, battery powered loft lights, insulation membranes and tapes and loft legs which allow you to board the loft without compressing the insulation

Buy online or call us on 017684 85050 to order or for some experienced and friendly advice. Our products are suitable for insulating walls, floors, roofs and lofts.

Choosing the right insulation can be confusing so why not Contact our team of experts who are on hand to answer all your questions.

enquiries@naturalinsulations.co.uk

Natural Insulations,
Soulands Studios Ltd,
Soulands Gate

Tell us how Natural Insulations made you happy
The service provided by Natural Insulation is second to none. The customer service first class, delivery arrived as promised and the product excellent. I have tried to deal with other companies but none even came close to this standard, they now have a whole life custmer.
Bought Thermafleece rolls to insulate under floor. Product is great to work with. Was laying on my back for much of the job. If I'd been using mineral wool this would have been horrendous with the material falling onto me. With this product no gloves needed - wore mask and glasses and the job went smoothly with no irritation. Tears easily across the rolls. A little harder to cut if cutting lengthways but apparently a good insulation saw will help. House is noticeably warmer and happy in the knowledge I haven't introduced any condensation problems which was a big concern.
Natural Insulations 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Good product. Good service.
No problems with delivery or installation. Great natural product. Eye protection and mask was required.
Used a decent courier (APC) so goods actually arrived, in good condition, and quickly. Much better than the same product with slightly cheaper delivery from a rival who used a nightmare courier firm and were somewhat late/touch-and-go with the delivery.

Good product. Great to work with - No PPE was necessary. Easy to cut, self extinguished during test (albeit smokey), water repelling during test.
Will use company and product again.
I bought 9 units of Thermafleece Cosywool rolls From Natural Insulations in September 2020. They were really helpful on the phone and arranged to ship the insulation to the Channel Islands where I live.

Unfortunately, one of the rolls suffered from water damage during transit - I called Natural Insulations for advice on how to deal with the issue (I thought it may be possible to let it dry out) - they very quickly arranged for a replacement to be sent out to me free of charge.

Very good service - I would use the company (and the product) again.
Great service and quick delivery. It would have been useful to know that the name of the carrier so that I could identify messages sent to my email.
Found website easy to use, delivery expedited quickly and product a delight to use! Thank you … really pleased and will recommend.
The Irish man who answered my call was very helpful with advice & sizes. After placing my order, the product arrived on the second day, good delivery time. The product is great apart from one thing, (inconsistent width) some of the rolls were narrower than the pack stated. This caused problems, as it was to narrow in places & fell out, & left gaps.
The correct width rolls went in well.
Thanks for your comments, it is always useful to have feedback. It does sounds like the work has been completed so unfortunately we can’t deal with this order specifically but we will certainly look further into this.
Very helpful advice on both mail and phone, delivery was on time and products are great.
Wanted to boost our roof insulation so tried thermofloc as recommended by Natural Insulations. They dispatched 10 bales very quickly. Good stuff, forms a grey moonscape in the loft and the house feels quieter. Good recommendation and service from Natural Insulations.
Good service, good prices and fair delivery cost I will 100% use again for my next Project.

Kind Regards Jason McCabe
Prompt dispatch of excellent product as described. Good follow up telephone call to confirm delivery date and details of delivery information confirmed by email.
fantastic product, kind to the installer and the environment, prompt delivery, well packaged
The packing of the insulation was appalling. Two insulation packs were neatly packed and wrapped on a pallet, the further ten were crammed onto one pallet which had burst open and scattered the insulation packs. Needless to say I had to help the delivery driver offload the loose packs and get them quickly into the house as it was pissing down. Not impressed very shoddy.
So sorry to hear that you were not impressed with the way your insulation was delivered. Please be aware that we do take negative reviews very seriously and will be taking this up with our couriers.
Easy to use web site, great range of products, good communications and great delivery exerience.
Great product - Great service
I bought sheeps wool insulation what a beautiful product, so lovely to use. The price was excellent and the customer service faultless. I have recommended them to family and friends
Brilliant product if only you could find a way to cut it easily it would be perfect
Take a look at the video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQHH8WR4DSE&t=10s
Exceptional customer service from Mark
product was good ,no paperwork with delivery.
Natural Insulations is rated 4.67 based on 73 reviews