Natural Insulations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Insulations
Read Natural Insulations Reviews
GREAT PRODUCT TO USE AND INSTALL, BIT ON THE COSTLY SIDE FOR BIG ROOF AREAS.
Great product, arrived very quickly and efficiently despite coronavirus lockdown.
A superb product, well packed, packaging easy to open, easy to lay and feels great (if that's allowed when reviewing loft insulation)!!. Highly recommended product and worth every penny. I should add that prior to ordering I spoke with someone from Natural Insulations who couldn't have been more helpful.
Despite the ongoing crisis, Natural Insulations delivered my cosy wool so I could get my wall insulated and then weather proofed. Great service and product, thanks.
Great use of plastic bottles, at least we feel we doing something for the environment as well while isolating our loft with this stuff. It was easy to use, tear and install without the itchy stuff. However, the thickness we bought was 10cm, but it seems to be just 7-8cm thick. I don't know if this is because of the way it's packed and it will expand later, but so far we did not see the 10cm thickness. Otherwise excellent product.
Very easy to work with and install. Very effective insulation
Wonderful. I have now insulated a large extension at my home plus an entire new timber built home, using Natural Insularions sheep’s wool in the roof, outer walls, under floor and inner walls. The advice and instructions given are second to none, the product works so well. The price is reasonable in comparison with most alternatives plus it leaves you with a feel good factor.
The best and most natural insulation. Easy to work with, no irritation. Works excellently. I have it under reed thatch, heating not needed, even in winter.
Excellent quality, easy to use and fit, effective sound insulation. We are really impressed with this product. Thanks
Love the product!
Excellent pre-purchase and post-purchase help and advice plus a hastle free delivery.
Extremely pleased with the product.
To expensive,cheaper elsewhere.
Carriage charges cheaper elswhere also.
Product fine.
delivered within timescale promised.
Great product and happy to deliver to the far north without a ridiculous surcharge
Keeps us warm in the cold & cool in the heat.
So easy to put in the loft, no coughs & sneezes !!
The staff at Natural Insulations gave me clear advice on the best material for insulating my garage/studio and methods of installing it. Smells good, non itchy and makes a huge difference to the temperature. Goggles for overhead installation recommended :- )
Great product, delivered on time and in good order.
Great product easy to use
On the whole my experience was good, but spoilt by the fact that one of the packs had been opened and was full of what appeared to be dirt or soil which made handling it unpleasant. One of the reasons I chose this product is because it is normally good to handle.
The service was first class and the product excellent
Great product keeps my house warm! Outstanding customer service likewise.
Keep it up!